Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Valentine Time : Message To Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Time : Message To Lovers (259 Views)

From Primary School Teacher To Lovers / The Beauty Of Love: How People Move From Strangers To Lovers / From Whatsapp To Lovers, See How A Guy Won A Lady's Heart In A 31-Minutes Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Time : Message To Lovers by Tundemanias: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2020
Hey Dear Lover,
I sometimes seem to take your energy for granted, I get overly used to it and that's because you make everything easy.

I want to assure you one more time that I do appreciate everything you do, every step you take into making us better, every moment you invest, every detail you put together.

If my emotions could write, they would have written an article, a description of what a good woman looks like, your selflessness regardless of me having nothing teaches me how to move on regardless of hard times, l'm
undeserving of all you are.

Your body like that of the sun , your skin ravishing, your beauty stunning even to a closed eye, your physique the lust of every man but yet somehow you decide to invest all that in a relationship with me .

Your body like that of the sun, your skin ravishing, your beauty stunning even toa closed eye, your physique the lust of every man but yet somehow you decide to invest all that in a relationship with me.

It's unfortunate distance would put us miles Gway one more time especially this day of valentine, you are my valentine everyday and any day, Every minute of the day, I feel that you are by my side but I wake up to the scent
of you being far away, my heart skips and feel down, butI remember how much the future hold, so l smile I move on .

My heart, my everything , today is Just another day to remind you of what you mean to me, Ilove you forever, you are my forever regardles of our hickups , pains and troubles, I would forever love you.

Happy valentine lover.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://maniagist.com/2020/02/14/valentine-time-message-to-lovers/

Re: Valentine Time : Message To Lovers by CAPSLOCKED: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2020
Tundemanias:
Hey Dear Lover,
Your body like that of the sun,
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.
Re: Valentine Time : Message To Lovers by CAPSLOCKED: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2020
Tundemanias:
Hey Dear Lover,

Your body like that of the sun, your skin ravishing, your beauty stunning even toa closed eye, your physique the lust of every man but yet somehow you decide to invest all that in a relationship with me.

ARE THERE ANY LIVING MEN WHO WOULD REALLY SAY AND BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE?
FROM EXPERIENCE THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF DISASTER, AND AN ULTIMATELY FAILED RELATIONSHIP.

UBUNJA, MARTINEZ39S, OMAR09, ASTROG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine Time : Message To Lovers by Martinez39s(m): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

FROM EXPERIENCE THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF DISASTER, AND AN ULTIMATELY FAILED RELATIONSHIP.

Unfortunately, he has been conditioned, like many, by society to put women on a pedestal.
Re: Valentine Time : Message To Lovers by Omar09(m): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Um that guy that wrote it does believe in it at least long enough till he gets laid.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Ideal Thing To Be Done? / Simple Tips To Build A Strong Relationship, Marriage / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Teni’s Billionaire Concert In London (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.