Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

What Is The Ideal Thing To Be Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Ideal Thing To Be Done? (257 Views)

What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? / SO, NA DEM Dey Rush This "BIG THING" — To Be Deleted Soon [PHOTO] / Is Money Really The ONLY Thing To Use In Getting A Lady?? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Ideal Thing To Be Done? by jblaze11: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
So, I intend getting married, but my spouse to be is from the South, while I am from the North. Thing is my parents wants the white wedding to be done here in the North, while she/her people would love it to be done in the South, although they say they really don't have an issue with getting it done in the North.
I really want her to be happy, so I am willing to settle that the white wedding be done in the South.
Please, I'll need opinions about this.
Thanks in advance.
Re: What Is The Ideal Thing To Be Done? by Yohans(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
Since her people would have no issue if it's done in the North, then go with what your parent want. But to be sincere you shouldn't have brought this issue here.
Re: What Is The Ideal Thing To Be Done? by chatinent: 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
You are creating an issue yourself; her parents have no issue.

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Teni’s Billionaire Concert In London (video) / This Is Heartless / Best Floral Gift Ideas For Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.