Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

My Valentine Lunch. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Valentine Lunch. (308 Views)

See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Valentine Lunch. by BobiDamani: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
So we decided to make it an indoor thing just messing about the house. She loves fish and I love chicken so we had to eat seperately.
Kind of a crazy looking Zimbabwe meal but taste very nice. As for the name, all I know is there is chicken and fish in something like stew with stuffs to digest them with.

Am off work today but she isn't because she is gonna be doing her striping job in my bedroom. But hey guys, no sex just showing love.

Come join the table.

Re: My Valentine Lunch. by kuanvevo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
no sex? undecided hahaha. joke of the decade gringrin

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Glowing Skin / The Proposal (A Very Short True Story With A Splash Of Fiction) / Bukatyne Please Stop Disempowerinh Woman (last Warning!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.