Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you (793 Views)

OMG Angry Wife Destroys Her Husband's Car (Pics/Video) / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by lawrsmith(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
A Young lady advice her fellow women to go and remove the brake of their husband's car if they discovered that he is cheating on them. She said; " please and please, my fellow ladies, if your husband cheats, don't stab or use hot water on him. Simply go and remove his car brake, my dear, only tension will kill him when the car fail break. If he survived it, either his spinal cord will break or his two leggs. With that he will only be facing you. Thanks"

Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by Froshloaded: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
cheesy
Which kind wife be dz
Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by lawrsmith(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
End time wife

1 Like

Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ahahahahaha... Wow... shocked what did I just read? Hmmm...let me perch at a corner and watch as the cheats on Nairaland flood here with their rants to bash her.
Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by Mazk: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
what if he doesn't own a car like most of us?
Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
Internet never forgets.
This one go grow white hair for Shiloh in search of husband unless na one village palmwine tapper who no go get Internet access go bail am. grin

Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by Froshloaded: 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Op modify your topic
Its called brake not break
Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by Omar09(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is silly, like he wouldn't know the car break is gone when he is reversing or moves a little to navigate a turn before going speed. That's if you know where the break cord is. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by Omar09(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Ahahahahaha... Wow... shocked what did I just read? Hmmm...let me perch at a corner and watch as the cheats on Nairaland flood here with their rants to bash her.

You have to first find where it is to pull it. That statement lacks intelligence and so does yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Omar09:

You have to first find where it is to pull it. That statement lacks intelligence and so does yours.

And mrs mechanic what did I say here to warrant your bitter riddled comnent.? You're the dumbest and unintelligent one to think she's going to do it herself without using the help of a professional auto mechanic.
Wise up. Think smartly next time. she suggested it, doesn't mean you have to go finding where it is when you can pay a pro to carry it out as that is what your dumb brain is telling you. Dumb thinking.

1 Like

Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by CAPSLOCKED: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
Omar09:
This is silly, like he wouldn't know the car break is gone when he is reversing or moves a little to navigate a turn before going speed. That's if you know where the break cord is. Smh

LET'S ASSUME THE TRICK WORKS.. AND HE RUNS INTO A SCHOOL BUS KILLING HIMSELF AND ALL 18 INNOCENT SCHOOL CHILDREN. cheesy
Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LET'S ASSUME THE TRICK WORKS.. AND HE RUNS INTO A SCHOOL BUS KILLING HIMSELF AND ALL 18 INNOCENT SCHOOL CHILDREN. cheesy
then the crazy sociopath will move on and marry another man. The way these ladies think, you will want to believe they didn't pass through the home training course

1 Like

Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by Omar09(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

This is gore. I like it.
Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by crackkhaus: 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
Lmao.. cheesy
This one has been watching too many Alaba marketed nollywood movies.

How many people actually know how to tamper with car brakes?
Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by Omar09(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

And mrs mechanic what did I say here to warrant your bitter riddled comnent.? You're the dumbest and unintelligent one to think she's going to do it herself without using the help of a professional auto mechanic.
Wise up. Think smartly next time. she suggested it, doesn't mean you have to go finding where it is when you can pay a pro to carry it out as that is what your dumb brain is telling you. Dumb thinking.

Paying a mechanic some cash to carry out a dubious act of revenge? Who is the dumb here? Oh well, your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by Romeo3(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
Omar09:
If you know about cars you'll know that brakes can go without the driver knowing. I don't want to say how here. But only a lady knowledgeable about cars will have the time for that.

The brake doesn't mean the pedal.
Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by Romeo3(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Dummy, it can be done without a mechanic... We aren't talking about receiving cash gifts here. grin
Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by Omar09(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
Romeo3:
If you know about cars you'll know that brakes can go without the driver knowing. I don't want to say how here. But only a lady knowledgeable about cars will have the time for that.

The brake doesn't mean the pedal.

This scenario only happens when the car is in motion and it's breaks fails. Not when it's not in motion. A good driver will know if his breaks are working without even moving the car. Just by stepping on it when not in motion. Hey, I drive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by Romeo3(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
Omar09:

This scenario only happens when the car is in motion and it's breaks fails. Not when it's not in motion. A good driver will know if his breaks are working without even moving the car. Just by stepping on it when not in motion. Hey, I drive.
I still put it to you that I can damage your brakes and you will drive off with it working fine. You drive? Congrats.

I've been driving for 18years. Don't argue with experience.
Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by lawrsmith(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
Froshloaded:
Op modify your topic
Its called brake not break
noted, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remove the brake of your husband car, if your husband is cheating on you by Dande55: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
Omar09:

Ode!! A car brake can be disengaged without you knowing.
This is why you lots need to be visiting educative section rather than spending time to masturbate on Any thing that has F on the topic.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Dump My Girlfriend,advice Needed / Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal / Why Is It Wrong For A Single Lady To Rent An Apartment By Herself In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.