Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,603 members, 7,770,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today (24139 Views)

Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. / Tinubu’s 40-Man Manifesto Committee To Be Inaugurated Today / Cabinet To Be Inaugurated This Week – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Mazk: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2020
Frankiss44:

Which senate.. Ona funny Sha..
he is a senator na
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Frankiss44(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
Bolognese:
He’s still a Senator if you no know, ask questions!

Very funny.. You should be the one asking questions.. He resigned to take the post of the deputy just like Douyes deputy.. Inec will fix date for a rerun soon
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by klax(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
EastGold:
Where is Justice Adams Oshiomhole?

He is in the forest with his Chimpanzee brethren.

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Js22621: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
Where is that Oshi man again?

2 Likes

Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Akpaamunsi: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dpharisee:
From All of us at [b][/b], it has been a very terrible day cry cry
tongue
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Table turn upside down

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by realstars: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
Without refusal and pending, he is good to go.
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by ddippset(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
MizMyColi:
I've been musing over the Supreme Court's judgement.

Perhaps, if it were before the brazen robbery of Ihedioha's mandate in Imo State, I would probably join those echoing the sentiment that Lyon's mandate shouldn't have been affected by his deputy's mistake.

However, given the recent turn of events, I have two things to say:

1. Lyon should have done his due diligence. His ignorance has cost him, and heavily so.

2. Since some people in the APC decided to drag the nation's apex court into their madness, let the season of madness begin. If it is good for goose, it is suitable for gander. What PDP lost in Imo, she has regained in Bayelsa. What APC won in Imo, it has lost in Bayelsa.

No victor, no vanquished.
bolded

What did PDP do when APC was declared winner by the Supreme Court in Imo?
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Hoephase: 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

Go to the front page, there is a post there about how he cause the issue

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by FaskeyG(m): 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
This Supreme Court verdict sweet die
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by arrianw: 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
Cantonese:
Very foolish man. One name in the primary school, another in the secondary, another in the university and so on. Everything backed up with affidavit and ended up a law maker. How can this nation move forward with such a man. What things do his children learn, ojoro abi? Finally instead of remaining in the Senate he carried his nonsense over to ruin Lyon. Yet he remains in the Senate. The foolish APC youths instead of facing him are troubling PDP. Yeye people.
Na only u don make sense for this matter.

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by D1zion: 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
ruggedtimi:
even diri's deputy has a case to answer
to you
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Dybala11(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
ddippset:
bolded

What did PDP do when APC was declared winner by the Supreme Court in Imo?
All the political parties are the same jor, they are all thieving b*stards.
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Celly2020: 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
What? I hope they consult oshoumole
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Oshiomhole is heading to Yenagoa to stop it. He said there will be no governor in Bayelsa except David Lyon
Sai baba minions right now.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Bolognese: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
Oga he didn’t resign. Say what you know!

Frankiss44:

Very funny.. You should be the one asking questions.. He resigned to take the post of the deputy just like Douyes deputy.. Inec will fix date for a rerun soon
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by executive12: 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Oshiomhole is heading to Yenagoa to stop it. He said there will be no governor in Bayelsa except David Lyon

Lol. Osho the loud mouthed tout.
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by executive12: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
TheTrueSeeker2:
With the SC judgment, David Lyon and his co-travelers has been thrown into huge debt.

He will soon file or be declared bankrupt.

I know several of them who went to buy exotic cars on credit
They've also been spending several days and weeks in expensive hotels in Abuja & Phc telling hotel managers to book them hoping immediately after inauguration, they'll clear.

But now, their eyes are clear.

I hear the Degi that caused this whole wahala has gone underground for fear of being lynched by angry APC supporters

Interesting. Serves them right.
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by Talkingoil(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
MizMyColi:

Perhaps, if it were before the brazen robbery of Ihedioha's mandate in Imo State, I would probably join those echoing the sentiment that Lyon's mandate shouldn't have been affected by his deputy's mistake.

1. Lyon should have done his due diligence. His ignorance has cost him, and heavily so.

2. Since some people in the APC decided to drag the nation's apex court into their madness, let the season of madness begin. If it is good for goose, it is suitable for gander. What PDP lost in Imo, she has regained in Bayelsa. What APC won in Imo, it has lost in Bayelsa.

Gbam
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by One4me: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
ruggedtimi:
even diri's deputy has a case to answer

It just does not make sense!
these our Supreme Court Judges have shown that they are corrupt and deserve to be thrown in Jail.
Take note that it was Justice Rita Odilli (and we all know Peter Odilli the Rogue Governor!) who gave this stupid order. undecided

- We all know that it is a Governor that gets Voted for and elected.
- We all know that the running mate is just by selection and a Governor can fire his Governor (Gov Fashola sacked his Governor at a time)
- Now, it is the running mate that was penalised for using a forged result, not the Governor-elect
- We also know that in law, you cannot punish a man, for the sin of another man.
- Justice Rita Odilli by her actions, is punishing Governor-elect Lyon, for the sins of his running mate
- Justice Rita Odilli is also thwarting the will of the People (same as what happened in Anambra state with Ihedioha) and scuttling thier democratic choice.
How can someone who scored less than half of Lyon's vote be made a Governor, when Lyon himself has not done anything wrong?
Not to mention that this issue is a "Pre-Election matter", that should have been dealt with before the voting and the law says Pre-election matters cannot change the outcome of an election.
Judges of the Supreme Court of Nigeria needs to face the ICC because they are destroying Democracy in Nigeria

Nigeria does not need all these mad Supreme Court judges that act under the influence of filthy bribe.

BTW: All these party organs that put forward criminals and forgers like Dino melaye, Offor, Adeleke the dancing Senator, Mr Chicago University, etc, should know that it is not worth it, when you have decent people of integrity in the party but rather put forward criminals.
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by McCoy662(m): 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
ajalawole:
don't blame degi blame that useless and evil party call APC
How do we blame APC for the inconsistency in a candidate's result?? Not even like he picked APC form himself. I feel for Lyon, someone he chose to lift gave him a headshot
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by executive12: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
Passionate888:
Make I see wetin Oshiomole go do

He can only rant.
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by McCoy662(m): 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
One4me:

It just does not make sense!
these our Supreme Court Judges have shown that they are corrupt and deserve to be thrown in Jail.
Take note that it was Justice Rita Odilli (and we all know Peter Odilli the Rogue Governor!) who gave this stupid order. undecided

- We all know that it is a Governor that gets Voted for and elected.
- We all know that the running mate is just by selection and a Governor can fire his Governor (Gov Fashola sacked his Governor at a time)
- Now, it is the running mate that was penalised for using a forged result, not the Governor-elect
- We also know that in law, you cannot punish a man, for the sin of another man.
- Justice Rita Odilli by her actions, is punishing Governor-elect Lyon, for the sins of his running mate
- Justice Rita Odilli is also thwarting the will of the People (same as what happened in Anambra state with Ihedioha) and scuttling thier democratic choice.
How can someone who scored less than half of Lyon's vote be made a Governor, when Lyon himself has not done anything wrong?
Not to mention that this issue is a "Pre-Election matter", that should have been dealt with before the voting and the law says Pre-election matters cannot change the outcome of an election.
Judges of the Supreme Court of Nigeria needs to face the ICC because they are destroying Democracy in Nigeria

Nigeria does not need all these mad Supreme Court judges that act under the influence of filthy bribe.

BTW: All these party organs that put forward criminals and forgers like Dino melaye, Offor, Adeleke the dancing Senator, Mr Chicago University, etc, should know that it is not worth it, when you have decent people of integrity in the party but rather put forward criminals.

You should simply say that you are ignorant of the law. The law stipulates that before inauguration, if either the governor or the deputy governor elect is found short of the requirements to be sworn into power, both of them gets disqualified. Had it been they have been sworn in, the case would be different. Blame the deputy for his sins. He really fvcked up
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by princeade86(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
Cantonese:
Very foolish man. One name in the primary school, another in the secondary, another in the university and so on. Everything backed up with affidavit and ended up a law maker. How can this nation move forward with such a man. What things do his children learn, ojoro abi? Finally instead of remaining in the Senate he carried his nonsense over to ruin Lyon. Yet he remains in the Senate. The foolish APC youths instead of facing him are troubling PDP. Yeye people.
I think he will step down as a senator before he can contest as deputy governor
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by executive12: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
Cantonese:

How come the APC screening committee allowed him? The country is screwed. Even the President Buhari submitted a questionable credential and should have been disqualified but the Supreme Court just decided to let peace reign.
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by executive12: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
esanmantruth:
Giving appointment to 118 years of age woman is to settle cases that arises daytime for pdp. If you know say it.

You are rambling.
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by ekanx27(m): 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
INEC is the referee, Supreme Court is the VAR.

If u like score goal like Ronaldo or dribble like Messi........... Without VAR u are just another Yakubu
Re: Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today by nero2face: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
MizMyColi:

I love u biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers Arrive Court, Anticipate IPOB Leader's Arrival (photos) / Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.