Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Urgent Advice Needed Valentine Gone Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed Valentine Gone Wrong (400 Views)

My Valentine Gone Wrong Yesterday / My Valentine Gone Wrong / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed Valentine Gone Wrong by L0ve: 3:57am On Feb 15, 2020
So I went clubbing tonight and picked an olosho 5k we bargained, for my mind I dey say I go wound person daughter. my guy even forced me to take a pill. I went to drop my friend at home toke my car and returned to the hotel I paid 5k. Olosho said she is sick, she had this pain reliever she toke. I don't want to make headline on nairaland someone advice me, am so hot can't sleep been pacing since I can't sleep
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Valentine Gone Wrong by akudinaobi(m): 6:23am On Feb 15, 2020
Die nah
Mtcheeeewww
People are looking for 10k to settle school project
You get am ,but nah for ashawo u want spend am
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Valentine Gone Wrong by Drince: 7:08am On Feb 15, 2020
In burna's voice.
You gat the hoes
I gat my woes
I cannot lose
I'm too bleeped up to make decisions for you.
I got so much ambitions..

In one word, its your problem, not mine.
I didn't advise you to take pills.
Now you've got woes instead of hoes
They say a problem shared is half solved. Now we have heard your woes, and solved half of it, go solve the remaning half..

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs Of Your Physical And Spiritual Are Beautiful And Attracting People / Please What Is The Plural Of Mens / Top 10 Cosmic Doomsday Scenarios That Could Wioe Out Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.