Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Valentine Gone Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Valentine Gone Wrong (1545 Views)

My Valentine Gone Wrong Yesterday / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Valentine Gone Wrong by JONSYN7154: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
This new neighbor of mine parked into our compound with his newly married wife. They were busy flaunting kisses every where. On the stair case, toilet, inside the car, outside the compound even on the road.
At times, they will kiss till the extent, i and my wife would think any moment they might get naked and ravish themselves.
Compelled by this recent development, i decided to spice my own love and sex life before my wife starts feeling somehow about us.
I came back home to meet my wife in the kitchen. She had her wrapper tied to her breast as usual. I slowly tip toed passed her, heading for our bedroom.
I walked into our bedroom, and dressed the bed. I changed the white bulbs to red. I scattered red and white flowers on the floor, and arranged red candles round our bed, placing some candles in the centre of the rug carpet.
I pulled off my cloth and wore a white and red trouser to match with the moment.
I was arranging the bottle of wine and bouquet of flowers in a small bucket, when my wife opened the bedroom door to see every where in red.
'chimmmooo! Praise, you are now a ritualist .' my wife shouted.
She opened the door and ran out. I chased her behind to explain.
'Uju i can explain, stop!' i shouted as i ran out shirtless with just my red and white trouser"
I was chasing Uju with a red candle in my hands and i didn't even know.
Our new neighbors saw my wife zoom passed them in a flash. Moments later , they saw me with a red candle and red trousers running towards them.
On seeing me, they removed their shoes and ran out of the gate, chasing my wife behind....
My wife's family and i, have been gathered for over 2hrs now. We are all receiving marriage counseling from pastor Ebube... My surprise romance may have put me in trouble.
But then, i learnt something from this very experience. Fear anything red.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by dawnomike(m): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
JONSYN7154:
This new neighbor of mine parked into our compound with his newly married wife. They were busy flaunting kisses every where. On the stair case, toilet, inside the car, outside the compound even on the road.
At times, they will kiss till the extent, i and my wife would think any moment they might get naked and ravish themselves.
Compelled by this recent development, i decided to spice my own love and sex life before my wife starts feeling somehow about us.
I came back home to meet my wife in the kitchen. She had her wrapper tied to her breast as usual. I slowly tip toed passed her, heading for our bedroom.
I walked into our bedroom, and dressed the bed. I changed the white bulbs to red. I scattered red and white flowers on the floor, and arranged red candles round our bed, placing some candles in the centre of the rug carpet.
I pulled off my cloth and wore a white and red trouser to match with the moment.
I was arranging the bottle of wine and bouquet of flowers in a small bucket, when my wife opened the bedroom door to see every where in red.
'Uju i can explain, stop!' i shouted as i ran out shirtless with just my red and white trouser"
Our new neighbors saw my wife zoom passed them in a flash. Moments later , they saw me with a red candle and red trousers running towards them.
On seeing me, they removed their shoes and ran out of the gate, chasing my wife behind....
My wife's family and i, have been gathered for over 2hrs now. We are all receiving marriage counseling from pastor Ebube... My surprise romance may have put me in trouble.
This really got me laughing and eased every tension in me... Nice piece

6 Likes

Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by JONSYN7154: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
dawnomike:
This really got me laughing and eased every tension in me... Nice piece
thanks
Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by Psalmspsalms: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hahahahahhahahhahaha... this is how funny the country would be when the right man becomes the president.
Should the wrong candidate emerge winner, I go just japa out of the country go my village

3 Likes

Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by Eyinju112(f): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you sef come dress like babalawo Dey pursue your wifeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ imaginations wan finish me πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by Medianna(f): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Lolzz
When you marry a woman that knows you too well.
Make person no use her do ritual in the name of valentine. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

4 Likes

Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by Pells1: 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Eyinju112:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you sef come dress like babalawo Dey pursue your wifeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ imaginations wan finish me πŸ˜‚
Yeye girl undecided undecided
Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by JONSYN7154: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
Eyinju112:
no be red dem dey wear for Valentine?
Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by Kasdat5(m): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by siofra(f): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
Not funny undecided
Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by dochenaj: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
This your story will make for a very good comedy skit.

Very funny.

1 Like

Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by JONSYN7154: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
tongue
siofra:
Not funny undecided
πŸ˜›

1 Like

Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by Oluwabucci(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
How about the part 2 of this movie
JONSYN7154:
Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by udede(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Lesson one,
Don't marry ekeuke
Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by placeofallure(f): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
JONSYN7154:

You're crazy you know. Still laughing o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by iInjureHerYansh: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
πŸ˜‚ You could actually turn this into a comedy skit.
But unfortunately valentine has gone so the concept won't suit that we'll anymore. Or maybe you should work on it and use it next year lol

2 Likes

Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by JONSYN7154: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
placeofallure:

You're crazy you know. Still laughing o grin grin grin
that's the aim
Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by Sucre6: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Lols, uju ran for her life, who would blame her
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by Jungpablo: 1:27am On Apr 01, 2023
JONSYN7154:
mehn this piece made me laugh πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: My Valentine Gone Wrong by Kecee06: 12:05pm On May 15, 2023
Hello I’m writing you in regard to the a post made about Otoliths which you replied that you can connect us to the people that can sale to us,pls reach me here on WhatsApp let’s talk about the prize 08164240840

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Accused Of Rape?? / How does one treat the "other" woman / My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.