Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Valentine: Can't Find My Missing Hips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Can't Find My Missing Hips (711 Views)

JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: Can't Find My Missing Hips by TingSpace: 11:01am On Feb 15, 2020
Valentine: Missing Hips

It was just a favour I did o now I am ...

Paying the price.

My sister has not been getting any dates or boys attention so I decided to help.
I knew that boys would want to spend lots of money on girls during the Valentine's day.
I know at least she will get one or two freebies before the evening.

My hips was enough for two persons.

So on the said date (Valentine's day) I gave my sister my hips to use and help her ministry cause she was pretty.

Now the jolly hours had come and gone, only to find my sister in a misconfigured state.

I couldn't believe my eyes, ONE OF MY HIPS WAS MISSING.

She does not know where my hips fell off to.

Oh my word! What will I do? After all the pains and rigorous effort to remove it.
Now I'm in Sifia Pains

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=147495876714474&substory_index=0&id=102299791234083

Re: Valentine: Can't Find My Missing Hips by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2020
I don't understand what the OP is writing but I love this lady's Jean. So pretty
Re: Valentine: Can't Find My Missing Hips by james078: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2020
TingSpace:

It was just a favour I did now I am ...

Paying the price.

My sister has not been getting any dates or boys attention so I decided to help.
I knew that boys would want to spend on Valentine's day at least she will get one or two freebies before the evening, and they love packaged girls with figure 8 to 9.

And I knew that I had very obvious hips which made me to put it up as my offer to my sister.

So on the said date (Valentine's day) I gave my sister my hips to use and bring home some good stuffs cause she is very pretty.

Now the jolly hours had come and gone, only to find my sister in a misconfigured state.

She does not know where and when it fell off.

Oh my word! What will I do? After all the pains and rigorous effort to remove it.
Now I'm in Sifia Pains

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=147495876714474&substory_index=0&id=102299791234083

Was this supposed to be a joke ? Cause the way I read it is funny
Re: Valentine: Can't Find My Missing Hips by john124(m): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
TingSpace:

It was just a favour I did now I am ...

Paying the price.

I knew that boys would want to spend on Valentine's day at least she will get one or two freebies before the evening, and they love packaged girls with figure 8 to 9.

And I knew that I had very obvious hips which made me to put it up as my offer to my sister.

So on the said date (Valentine's day) I gave my sister my hips to use and bring home some good stuffs cause she is very pretty.

She does not know where and when it fell off.

Now I'm in Sifia Pains

Lol
Re: Valentine: Can't Find My Missing Hips by dnawah(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
I don't understand what the OP is writing but I love this lady's Jean. So pretty
i swear jeams is not made for big ass ladies,see the fittings.
Re: Valentine: Can't Find My Missing Hips by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
I don't get it...
Re: Valentine: Can't Find My Missing Hips by john124(m): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
dnawah:
i swear jeams is not made for big ass ladies,see the fittings.

True I hate seeing the misconfigured waist grin
Re: Valentine: Can't Find My Missing Hips by john124(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
I don't get it...

I think it was a joke badly written
Re: Valentine: Can't Find My Missing Hips by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
john124:

I think it was a joke badly written
the picture made it seem weird. Perhaps it's a joke.
Re: Valentine: Can't Find My Missing Hips by dnawah(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
john124:

True I hate seeing the misconfigured waist grin
u self like better thing o!.
Re: Valentine: Can't Find My Missing Hips by john124(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
dnawah:
u self like better thing o!.

Oga abeg who doesn't?
If I no do am now na when I go do am abi is it when my buns have turn to puff puff

(1) (Reply)

Bride Leaves Groom During Wedding After He Incorrectly Answered A Math Question / Man Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Was Lynched To Death By Mob In Kenya / WICKEDNESS!! Nigerian Guy Refuses To Leave The Room So His Roommate And Girlfrie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.