Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile (8269 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Admin9: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
Good afternoon,

I have been dating this girl for about 2 months now and i love her dearly. I am heartbroken as i just came across my girlfriend's tinder profile with "hookup only" written on it.

I need advice on the best approach to confront her.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Davash222(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
How is she your girlfriend
She's for community. Stop personalizing community's property. It's embezzlement.

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Mykel51(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Admin9:
Good afternoon,

I have been dating this girl for about 2 months now and i love her dearly. I am heartbroken as i just came across my girlfriend's tinder profile with "hookup only" written on it.

She even put "Only" there.... grin grin grin

Oga, better move on...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by ecstasy357(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Admin9:
Good afternoon,

A friend of mine once said, SHE'S NOT YOUR GF, IT'S ONLY YOUR TURN.

21 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Admin9: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
ecstasy357:

A friend of mine once said, SHE'S NOT YOUR GF, IT'S ONLY YOUR TURN.

My turn to do what?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by ecstasy357(m): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Admin9:

My turn to do what?

To swipe right

20 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Olalan(m): 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
What else do you want us to tell You? Be a man tell her what you saw...........
BTW I want to believe you have already made you decision regarding the relationship

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Skmoda360(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Admin9:
Good afternoon,

She ain't your gf bro angry....she is a hooker, a pure olosho. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Skmoda360(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mykel51:

Oga, better move on...
The nowadays women are so wicked that devil sef dey hide his head... grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by samwash(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Admin9:
Good afternoon,

U are just hookup with the girl for 2 months,not dating ,a year not enough to know a girl not to take of 2 months , and u said u love her .
My broda examine ur brain well well B4 u fit say na love .

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by boujeeassnigga(m): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
What a goddamn weakling!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by DropsMic(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
You knew it was a snake when you picked it up...
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Yemike(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Admin9:
Good afternoon,

If you're to be my brother I'd have given you a factory resetting slap.

Such a weakling

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by FatherBona: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Here to read comments grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by crackkhaus: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
ecstasy357:

To swipe right
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
You're not even bothered that she's on tinder, in the first place?
I thought that medium was strictly for runs.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Admin9: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

I am not sure

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by jidamsel43(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
You better do fast on her because she is public affairs officer

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by GANAYAD: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
If you are a bad guy just chill and enjoy free sex with CONDOM but in case you're d good boy type kindly run for your life

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sike! She belongs to the streets.
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Bola146(f): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mykel51:

Oga, better move on...
cheesy maybe he doesn't understand simple English cheesy . That girl is kolo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Gofwane(m): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
This hommie don enter one chance and he is not even aware of it grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Stillthebest: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
kiss

Create an account, upload a diff persons pic but a cute one, contact her, negotiate and get her number.

Meet her and then vamoose!

18 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by wizdomnzube(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Na you she dey package bros. Nobody owns the pussy, it's just your turn.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Israellionel: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wetin You Sef Go Find For Tinder

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Greatzeus(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Admin9:
Good afternoon,

You still need advice? Ok
Propose to her and make her your wife fast.You deserve each other.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by phazotron(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Tinder is for general meetups both relationship and hookups etc but pple usually associate it with hookups
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by ehmmy11(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
Admin9:
Good afternoon,

it maybe an old profile b4 she meet you to be sure just have one of your guys call her up and arrange a hookup if she agrees and shows up you have your answer

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by 042BADDESTGUY(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Pichikom

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by sanemind2(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Admin9:
Good afternoon,

Wetin you dey find for tinder?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by okoroemeka(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
for someone to be a hooker,ashawo,olosho,or call it any fanciful name does not mean she cannot fall in love with a guy despite the nature of her job,these set of women falls in love with a strong intensity to a man that is ready to shut his eyes and ears to the pounding her babes punny is taking everyday,to be loved by a prostitute is a double edge sword,she will give all her heart but be ready for a nasty surprise if she sees you with another girl .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week / "Mistakes You Make That Will Cause Girls To Friend-Zone You..." / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.