Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile (8253 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:26am On Feb 16, 2020
Your "girlfriend".
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:32am On Feb 16, 2020
If you see any girl who have Tinder on her phone
Forget it Na olosho she be .
Tinder is for hookup
I wonder what you will be doing with tinder if you are in a relationship
So bro forget it or you can share her tinder ID let patronize her

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Akachukwu42(m): 12:49am On Feb 16, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
If you see any girl who have Tinder on her phone
Forget it Na olosho she be .
Tinder is for hookup
I wonder what you will be doing with tinder if you are in a relationship
So bro forget it or you can share her tinder ID let patronize her

Not just tinder. Inmessage too grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 16, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
You're not even bothered that she's on tinder, in the first place?
I thought that medium was strictly for runs.

O ma she ke!

Should a female tell him point black, and he stiil do not understand, .... I comment my reserve!
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 16, 2020
Look at him oh calling *classified olosho* his girlfriend grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 16, 2020
Israellionel:
Wetin You Sef Go Find For Tinder

Lol...

This is a powerful and logical question as simple as it is, am telling you!

Though, you ask him, then, I personally ask myself...in a tough way. Hnmm... Not a joke at all.

Back to your question, one theologian always said; it is very disastrous for a bird to be catch by a cat, because; what is the bird looking for down there?

Am really happy to read your question for a brain refreshment this morning.....lol

Enjoy!
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 16, 2020
what were you doing on tinder when you claimed you have a girlfriend, both of you are birds of a feather ... so just flock together

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Admin9: 7:36am On Feb 16, 2020
dapo456:
what were you doing on tinder when you claimed you have a girlfriend, both of you are birds of a feather ... so just flock together

My tinder profile doesn't have "Hookup Only"
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by ledaman: 7:47am On Feb 16, 2020
Public toilet.com
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by jayson87: 7:56am On Feb 16, 2020
Na so I see am for. My pastors daughter on Tinder. She said she's fun to be with. Call 080XXXXXX and to think that girl Sabi pray like anything. I just take a chill pill the laff anytime I see her in church. Correct ceremonial olosho

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by gbami(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2020
Davash222:
How is she your girlfriend
She's for community. Stop personalizing community's property. It's embezzlement.
Me and other shareholders own that girl...I never knew communities are now shareholders... I think I need to pull out on her with Ice-Cream

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Israellionel: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2020
Oluwadamilare118:

Lol...

This is a powerful and logical question as simple as it is, am telling you!

Though, you ask him, then, I personally ask myself...in a tough way. Hnmm... Not a joke at all.

Back to your question, one theologian always said; it is very disastrous for a bird to be catch by a cat, because; what is the bird looking for down there?

Am really happy to read your question for a brain refreshment this morning.....lol

Enjoy!

The Pleasure's All Mine Bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by spiralwedge(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss

Create an account, upload a diff persons pic but a cute one, contact her, negotiate and get her number.

Meet her and then vamoose!

Best advice. Someone could have used her picture.
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Mbcastrol(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2020
Davash222:
She's for community. Stop personalizing community's property. It's embezzlement.
This got me in tears laughing uncontrollably, mehn ur wicked grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Taywon: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2020
general market..... Op bekiafu
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by luminouz(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
ecstasy357:

A friend of mine once said, SHE'S NOT YOUR GF, IT'S ONLY YOUR TURN.

Thats my quote on NL.

Stop stealing my quote na...which yeye friend is that? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by ecstasy357(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
luminouz:

Thats my quote on NL.

Stop stealing my quote na...which yeye friend is that? undecided

If its ya quote, then ya d yeye friend.

Pot nor dey call kettle blackie
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by GeneralPula: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
You're not even bothered that she's on tinder, in the first place?
I thought that medium was strictly for runs.

Tinder is a dating app/website

Nah naija runs girl just full there pass..
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by GeneralPula: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
okoroemeka:
for someone to be a hooker,ashawo,olosho,or call it any fanciful name does not mean she cannot fall in love with a guy despite the nature of her job,these set of women falls in love with a strong intensity to a man that is ready to shut his eyes and ears to the pounding her babes punny is taking everyday,to be loved by a prostitute is a double edge sword,she will give all her heart but be ready for a nasty surprise if she sees you with another girl .

Very true..

I can relate from experience..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by modgames: 6:55am On Feb 19, 2020
If you like to download tinder gold apk you can get it https://moddude.com/tinder-gold-apk/
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2020
Davash222:
Lol how do you people come up with this kind of sweet talk
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2020
Admin9:
Good afternoon,

I have been dating this girl for about 2 months now and i love her dearly. I am heartbroken as i just came across my girlfriend's tinder profile with "hookup only" written on it.

I need advice on the best approach to confront her.
Why can't you respect her privacy and What's the problem with hook up only. Abi na only you won chop. Send me her tinder address jare
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2020
It means she loves you and doesn't want any other serious relationship apart from you; only casual hook ups.

Marry her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Admin9: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

Why can't you respect her privacy and What's with hook up only. Abi na only won chop. Send me her tinder address jare

U want to lick my girl
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2020
Admin9:

U want to lick my girl
You are still calling her your girl. She is Neighborhood property. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 19, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

You are still calling her your girl cheesy

What do you want him to call her? She's even his fiancee? Let him marry her na.
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by shamkay(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2020
lala go soon move this topic go FP
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Admin9: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

You are still calling her your girl. She's Neighbourhood property cheesy

angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

What do you want him to call her? She's even his fiancee? Let him marry her na.
It's not his fiancee. It's our fiancee. Have you forgotten that she said she's available for hookup meaning she is Neighborhood property cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Admin9: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

It's not his fiancee. It's our fiancee. Have you forgotten that she said she's available for hookup.

This is a serious matter
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

It's not his fiancee. It's our fiancee. Have you forgotten that she said she's available for hookup.

Lol. No I've not forgotten. You and I can only hookup with her for sex. But only he can marry her, so she's only his fiancee. Her heart is only for him.

Abeg be supportive na. E be like say im dey vex o. Marriage to dis babe dey im body wella.
Re: My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile by selfmadeboss: 11:40am On Jul 03, 2020
stop behaving like ait and channel news that will tell us of billionaire kidnapper story but wont tell us how it ended.
now, how did this end admin9

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays / Hello is It Possible For A Woman To Get Pregnant From Pre Ejaculation Fuild / How Often Do You Call Your Partner ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.