Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (12779 Views)

We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by GeorgeD1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2010
you mean she'll have more opportunity to 'pack money with both hands' legally? grin
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by yinka85: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2010
Beaf,
Long time!
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by Guyman02: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2010
sly-k:

I see the hand writing on the wall!
She is gunning for the post of Governor in Anambra state.

Watch her moves closely.

Power is sweet.

My guy you too sabi, that was exactly the reason she did not support her inlaw Soludo, in order not to jeopadise her chances for Anambra Guber race in future. She was bypassed by GEJ as minister of information in place of her junior minister of state and she knew she just had to throw in the trowel and jump into another party.
Remember she had tried severally to call for PDP stakeholders meeting in Anambra which was totally boycotted by the party leaders in the state.
I remember Chris Uba asking who made her a PDP leader to call for a meeting.
Even if she wins APGA primaries, she may have to contest against Chris Ngige of ACN who is more formidable in Anambra than Dora for the senate seat,
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by Obinoscopy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2010
Dora is just too much. I believe she is going to be the First Female Governor to contest and win an election in Nigeria and eventually she will be the First Female President of this Country.

Don't say I didn't tell you!
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by MzGreat(f): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2010
Obinoscopy:

Dora is just too much. I believe she is going to be the First Female Governor to contest and win an election in Nigeria and eventually she will be the First Female President of this Country.

Don't say I didn't tell you!

abeg abeg abeg calling to serve is different from voting to serve.this is what happens when you av tasted the forbidden fruit of naija politics,u tend to hunger for more.Akunyili has joined the group of 'any available party politicians' rather than follow a clear and well defined ideology. She has obviously left service to hustle in the mud
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by okeyxyz(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2010
holydante:

Ryhmz, Maverick, Omo Ibo et al, I think you guys are spot on.

So much so for Dora's declaration. Accusations of back stabbing, sell out, even to the extent of rubbishing her acclaimed stint with NAFDAC due to her quest for vengance (very laughable and !d!otic assertion), bla bla bla, yada yada yada

People don't seem to understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics. She has looked GEJ in the face, threw in the towel and declared for APGA-that calls for guts and not name-calling.

GBAM!! Tell them wink

The Anambrarians will decide and not disgruntled comments on NL by armchair desktop and laptop posters
Come next year, many folks will still be here, acclaimed champion posters, critisising, debunking, banning, unbanning, inserting quotes and smiley while Dora will be where she is set to get, fulfilling her destiny and that of her people.

"phd holders",
Every "phd holder" on this forum, "HOLY GHOOOST FIIIRE" grin

Asi na onye na alo onye kalili ya anya bu nkili ka o na ekili ya

(He who disdainfully eyes a greater/superior person  is only admiring him)

the money wey ya papa spend to train u for school no waste at all. cool

Ada di ora mma, goodluck

though i'm no Dora's fan(sorry Dorathy, Dora is corrupt version), but all the attacks i see here seem to b of pure malice, bitterness & fear of this fiesty, giant of  woman.
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by Fidelo726: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2010
sly-k:

I see the hand writing on the wall!
She is gunning for the post of Governor in Anambra state.

Watch her moves closely.

Power is sweet.

who no like better thing. If na u , u go like dey one place?
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by Fidelo726: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
No matter how much we tend to criticise the amazon of a woman, she will continue to count her sucesses and contribution
to the country.
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by omamokta: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2010
I do not trust this woman, she looks every inch a fair weather politician. Remember according to Sen Kanti Bello, She used to cook for Yar adua before the man died. She started cooking for GEJ but left the food undone before moving to cook for Peter Obi, she must be an excellent cook. My advice to the professor, "In Politics, consistency matters alot, political prostitution is a character of a bad politican. Look at the likes of Zik, Aminu Kano, Awo etc. Even when NPP lost Anambra to NPN in 1983, in a very controversial circumstance, he remained in NPP, so with Aminu Kano with PRP". A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by Fidelo726: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2010
omamokta:

I do not trust this woman, she looks every inch a fair weather politician. Remember according to Sen Kanti Bello, She used to cook for Yar adua before the man died. She started cooking for GEJ but left the food undone before moving to cook for Peter Obi, she must be an excellent cook. My advice to the professor, "In Politics, consistency matters alot, political prostitution is a character of a bad politican. Look at the likes of Zik, Aminu Kano, Awo etc. Even when NPP lost Anambra to NPN in 1983, in a very controversial circumstance, he remained in NPP, so with Aminu Kano with PRP". A word is enough for the wise.

Have u ever thought of building a house in a community in tormoil due to religious differences,
if not try it and inscribe a sign of the cross on the wall or moon and star and check how long the building will last.
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by marcus1234: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2010
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by Mkpotu(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2010
Thank God, Dora has excellent records both locally and internationally.

I was expecting some of these charlatans criticizing Dora to tell me she is guilty of the following which may deter her from contesting;

(a) That she has embezzled/misappropriated public funds or
(b) That she has collected bribe or any gratification in carrying out her duties or
(c) That she has laundered money both locally or internationally or
(d) That she is being investigated by one commission or body on grounds of corruption charges or
(e) That has been sleeping with other men like of some other female politicians have been accused of in one way or the other in the past or
(f) That she has impersonated or has forged her certificates or
(g) That she is lazy and incompetent or name whatever you thing that can deter a candidate from participating in elections in Nigeria.

I still beat my chest to tell you that so far Dora is a candidate to be relied upon, because despite detractors, NOBODY CAN COME TO SAY DORA HAS ANY SKELETON IN HER CUPBOARD OR ANY CORRUPTION ALLEGATION/INVESTIGATION/CHARGES AGAINST HER DESPITE SEVERAL POSITIONS SHE HAS HELP IN THE MIDST OF CANNIBALS.

SO LETS JOIN HANDS AND SUPPORT DORA TO ACTUALIZE THIS DREAM IN ANAMBRA STATE AND NIGERIA AT LARGE, THOUGH I STILL SUPPORT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS IN ORDER TO ALWAYS PUT HER ON THE TRACK SO THAT SHE WILL NOT DERAIL!
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by sirt1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2010
Firstly, I salute her courage. I want to believe she was/is a PDP member. why can't she contest under PDP? Does it mean she can not win with that platform? Or winning an election is a function of political party and not integrity/character?
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by Mkpotu(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
@ Sir T, so u have not heard about the automatic return ticket thing for all Senators/House members rocking the National Assembly?
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by sirt1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2010
Mkpotu:

@ Sir T, so u have not heard about the automatic return ticket thing for all Senators/House members rocking the National Assembly?

^^^^^ So that justifies Her action? Naija will never cease to amaze me. I wish Her best of luck.
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by Fidelo726: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2010
Mkpotu:

Thank God, Dora has excellent records both locally and internationally.

I was expecting some of these charlatans criticizing Dora to tell me she is guilty of the following which may deter her from contesting;

(a) That she has embezzled/misappropriated public funds or
(b) That she has collected bribe or any gratification in carrying out her duties or
(c) That she has laundered money both locally or internationally or
(d) That she is being investigated by one commission or body on grounds of corruption charges or
(e) That has been sleeping with other men like of some other female politicians have been accused of in one way or the other in the past or
(f) That she has impersonated or has forged her certificates or
(g) That she is lazy and incompetent or name whatever you thing that can deter a candidate from participating in elections in Nigeria.

I still beat my chest to tell you that so far Dora is a candidate to be relied upon, because despite detractors, NOBODY CAN COME TO SAY DORA HAS ANY SKELETON IN HER CUPBOARD OR ANY CORRUPTION ALLEGATION/INVESTIGATION/CHARGES AGAINST HER DESPITE SEVERAL POSITIONS SHE HAS HELP IN THE MIDST OF CANNIBALS.

SO LETS JOIN HANDS AND SUPPORT DORA TO ACTUALIZE THIS DREAM IN ANAMBRA STATE AND NIGERIA AT LARGE, THOUGH I STILL SUPPORT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS IN ORDER TO ALWAYS PUT HER ON THE TRACK SO THAT SHE WILL NOT DERAIL!

GBAM!!! thank you so much
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by Apollonio: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2010
@Fidelo 726

Gbam what?
You could be found guilty of all the above mentioned crime and still contest an election in Nigeria and win without any qualms.Are you been naive of this thing called ¨Nigerian Politics¨ or what?. Common now!
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by eneigele: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2010
hmmn i dey laugh oh. 9ja where the impossible is possible.
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by lastpage: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2010
@ibmaleeq:  imagine a scenario where a serving Minister addresses Obasanjo n tells him of his resignation and worse still of his dumping of PDP to another party, for 1 thing deres more freedom now in the polity for people to willfully express demselves,

And what do you think would happen "in the good old days of Baba Iyabo"?

Let me give you an insight into what would likely follow:

Baba Iyabo: Dora, so u want to resign from my cabinet?

Dora: Yes Baba, l thank you so much and lam am actually going to join APGA!

Baba Iyabo: Shaarraap there, oloshi, oloriburuku, weere (and lots of other invectives).

Dora: Haah Baba, what did l do wrong now?

Baba Iyabo: Its now fight-2-finish between me and you. You want to embarrass me publicly eehn?

Dora: Noooo! Baba, l am just expressing my views and ambition, with all respects.

Baba Iyabo: Respect my foot (Remember CAN my foot?), Get Nuhu Ribadu for me, its because of "mad dogs" like you, that l keep a very mad one at home"!
Nuhu R: Yes Baba, has someone been stealing again? Just tell me the name and l will do "my job" to the best of my ability.

Baba Iyabo: Go and open that big drawer and get me a Dora's file

Nuhu R: Aaaah Baba, l thought she is one of your favorites? I dont have a file on her, just some scraps and pieces and even those ones are just scattered here and there!

Baba Iyabo: Nuhu, you're beginning to loose your sharpness 0! Preeeeh-shun! Saalute!!, Aaaabout-turn!!! Now, compile a for me on Dora and let EFCC be ready to prosecute in court by next week.

Nuhu R: Baaaaaba, habba! You cant even take a joke?

Baba Iyabo: Whats funny in this embarrassment?

Nuhu R: When l said l dont have a file on Dora (laughs and picks his teeth!) . Actually, l have a file on everybody, some are in my house while some are closer to you, especially those l think you will need for third term!

Baba Iyabo: you dis boy, walahi l will make you the I.G. when l get my third term! You're just too smart for my liking (laughs and pounds his big tummy!)

Dora: Actually Baba, l have re-considered my proposition and now, l want to be Minister for "Re-Consideration" or better still, PDP governor in Anambra!

Baba Iyabo: Aaah-haaaa-haaaa, this gaal is also smart! Look at the way she did "U-Turn" on Express Road like Peter Schumacker? Nuhu, do you remember that Tax-zi driver called Shumacker? Now Dora, go and tell the whole world how beautiful my government is and let me hear you all the way from my farm. (Dora saunters off).

Nuhu R.: Baba, dat gaal nearly upset you today if not for my "correction files"! These anti-corruption war must be doubled and fought with all our strength!

Baba Iyabo: That reminds me, did you say you have files here inside Aso rock and some at home? And you have it on "everybody"?
Nuhu R: Yes Baba, "everybody" walahi!

Baba Iyabo: So, is my own file at home or at Aso Rock here?
Nuhu R: At home sir!

Baba Iyabo: Whaaat? You mean you did a file on me? shocked  angry

Nuhu R: No Sir, l mean Yess Sir, l did not do for everybody! l only did for corrupt pheople and you're the only person that can identify corrupt pheople! Walahi, l swear!! cry cry

Baba Iyabo: Will you stop speaking like a Mallam and go and get my File down here , where we can make good use of it incase l decide to run for 3rd term

Nuru R. meets Dora outside and they both exchange glances  shocked shocked He mutters something about that Baba growling at people like a Gorrilla but he dares not let Dora hear him! Dora might go back and tell Baba (She wont have any qualms to shoot you in the back, for personal glory!)

Well, Dora should thank her stars, only a GEJ can tolerate this and even allow her to launch a special appeal fund, all in one go grin

Caveat: These conversation is not real and only took place in the virtual world of the spirits, take it with a pinch of salt and at your won risk! grin grin
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2010
Useless woman! Oloriburuku! political Asewo! pheewwww!! angry angry angry
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by diamond77: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2010
its okay let her go.enough for pdp
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by Obinoscopy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2010
@lastpage you got me laughing until I developed cough and sore throat. . . lol

Nice piece u've got there
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by danieee(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2010
wow,,its really fun in here, well,,.let's not bite more dan we can chew, yeah yeah, she's got balls, but d big question still remains
''was dat d right decision", some may say yes, odas no, soon we'll see,
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2010
@greatorous why those words? She is just a good woman whom want to change nigeria bad politics but the federal situation is 2much so mayb she now feels 4 her state nd decide to help.please ur words against her are unfair! U nd i knws the truth dat she is one of d good pppl.
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by okeyxyz(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2010
@lastpage,
bros\sis, u b home video writer\director? Abeg, i go like to c the part 2, part 3, & part4 of this ya drama o. e sweet pass osuofia comedies no be small. in fact i dey nominate you for oscar awards grin grin
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by tundeadex(m): 7:38am On Dec 17, 2010
PROPERTIES AND LAND FOR SALE IN ABUJA
PROPERTY
Yah Wahab Millenium Estate, 4 Bedroom Flat (C of O), Phase 1, Wuye District, Abuja = N30m

LAND
Apo Extension, 1 Plot = N1.5m,
Lugbe Layout, 1 Plot= N 500,000
Etc

Call Ezra/Tunde now on 07026419809, 08098129806

Please only serious buyers need call

thank you
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by freezer(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2010
Nigerian politicians, very simple wink
she dumps PDP for APGA
Becomes a senator
Dumbs APGA for PDP, after becoming a senator
and she is back to her family members, PDP grin
everybody lives happily ever after

i just dey laugh
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by Guyman02: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2010
freezer:

Nigerian politicians, very simple wink
she dumps PDP for APGA
Becomes a senator
Dumbs APGA for PDP, after becoming a senator
and she is back to her family members, PDP grin
everybody lives happily ever after

i just dey laugh

When she wins the seat under APGA and 'recamps' to PDP she will tell us its family affair just like Gov Ikedi Oha[b]scam[/b] Chukwu Merije, Alphonsus Igbeke whom we all called for his swearing to the senate on this forum, the list is endless.
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by texazzpete(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2010
Mkpotu:

As an Information minister, she has been incompetent and ineffectual. Her 'Rebranding' project turned out to be a failure and a colossal waste of funds. Her priorities as a Minister were puzzling at best (Imagine this woman telling the Senate that her key achievements were banning District 9 and forcing Sony to apologize).

Honesty has never been reason enough to vote someone in. We need someone honest AND competent, someone with an idea of the right priorities. Someone who's supporters will not embark on a face-saving campaign by chanting the silly mantra "round peg in a square hole".
We need someone with the integrity to either make the hole round, or to quit if it became clear that he/she is unsuited for that role. Simple as that.
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by banom(m): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2010
I am a native of Anambra state, ( Enugu ukwu to be precise ) and i love this country too much just like you and every one else, but some thing just occurred to me this evening after going through some post on nairaland, i have found out that this country may not exist long enough if we continue in the way and manner we do things,

I am so passionate about this country and i hope to become the president of this country in the near future, and i wish to deliver a robust and result oriented exemplary leadership, but believe me, after seeing the way we Nigerians love to rubbish and pull good people down , how pensioners are been treated, how we the common masses appreciate good service, i am beginning to feel and think otherwise about my vision for this country,

Let me start by saying that the attitude of Yorubas in this country is quite sickening, disappointing, backward and silly, right from the days of Awolowo, yorubas have always shown this pathological hatred, ill will and envy for Igbos, there problem is insecurity, they know that they are naturally no match for Igbos and the only way to get back is through envy , betrayal, backstabbing and ill will, i personally blame zik for his inability to understand that on time and ojukwu for his In ability to successfully secede igbos from this useless entity called Nigeria,

prof Dora akunyili is by all standard the greatest woman this country ever produced, who else will fit into that crown if not one selfless woman who risked her life and that of her family in her days as NAFDAC boss, fighting and destroying hundreds of billion naira illegal drugs owned by her own people, who else if not one courageous woman who risked every thing and presented her memo during the days of the notorious cabals, Etc,

Today she has joined politics and some petty minded people ( mostly yorubas) are on this forum trying to rubbish her and her legacies for no other reason other than
tribalism, envy, ill will and unspoken evil scheme by yorubas to rubbish any thing Igbo from national lime light, if she is from Oyo or Ogun state , by now most of this same people will be here praising her.

if you think i am just high or drunk this night by writing this, go through all the post made about Dora akunyili, and you will see that all most all her critiques are yorubas, there problem with her is what one cant explain, they have no rational case against her, just envy and some silly emotional problem, they have not been able to point out one wrong thing she did , just silly talks,

Top on this childish and ridiculous scheme is the jobless girl called KOBOJUNKIE, she has spent all her time here trying to rubish Dora Akunyili, a woman who is far more accomplished than KOBOJUNKIE's entire family, she hides her real problem with Dora under the cover of national interest and patriotism, but this was the same kobojunkie who came here defending Pastor E.A Adeboye, a criminal who hides his criminality under the cover of a man of God, a man who deceives and exploits poor , desperate and gullible Nigerians,a man who used billions of naira he fleeced from poor and down trodden Nigerians to buy private jet, to a jobless girl like Kobojunkie, such a man is a good Nigerian and a woman like Dora akunyili who sacrificed so much for this country is bad,

you guys should growm up, this is 21st century , envy, ill will and hatred for a particular tribe is some thing best practiced during the days of awolowo, not in our time,

But any one who has a genuine case against her should please come here let us debate it.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-569051.0.html
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2010
banom:

I am a native of Anambra state, ( Enugu ukwu to be precise ) and i love this country too much just like you and every one else, but some thing just occurred to me this evening after going through some post on nairaland, i have found out that this country may not exist long enough if we continue in the way and manner we do things,

I am so passionate about this country and i hope to become the president of this country in the near future, and i wish to deliver a robust and result oriented exemplary leadership, but believe me, after seeing the way we Nigerians love to rubbish and pull good people down , how pensioners are been treated, how we the common masses appreciate good service, i am beginning to feel and think otherwise about my vision for this country,

[s] Let me start by saying that the attitude of Yorubas in this country is quite sickening, disappointing, backward and silly, right from the days of Awolowo, yorubas have always shown this pathological hatred, ill will and envy for Igbos, there problem is insecurity, they know that they are naturally no match for Igbos and the only way to get back is through envy , betrayal, backstabbing and ill will,[/s] i personally blame zik for his inability to understand that on time and ojukwu for his In ability to successfully secede igbos from this useless entity called Nigeria,

prof Dora akunyili is by all standard the greatest woman this country ever produced, who else will fit into that crown if not one selfless woman who risked her life and that of her family in her days as NAFDAC boss, fighting and destroying hundreds of billion naira illegal drugs owned by her own people, who else if not one courageous woman who risked every thing and presented her memo during the days of the notorious cabals, Etc,

Today she has joined politics and some petty minded people ( mostly yorubas) are on this forum trying to rubbish her and her legacies for no other reason other than
tribalism, envy, ill will and unspoken evil scheme by yorubas to rubbish any thing Igbo from national lime light, if she is from Oyo or Ogun state , by now most of this same people will be here praising her.

if you think i am just high or drunk this night by writing this, go through all the post made about Dora akunyili, and you will see that all most all her critiques are yorubas, there problem with her is what one cant explain, they have no rational case against her, just envy and some silly emotional problem, they have not been able to point out one wrong thing she did , just silly talks,

Top on this childish and ridiculous scheme is the jobless girl called KOBOJUNKIE, she has spent all her time here trying to rubish Dora Akunyili, a woman who is far more accomplished than KOBOJUNKIE's entire family, she hides her real problem with Dora under the cover of national interest and patriotism, but this was the same kobojunkie who came here defending Pastor E.A Adeboye, a criminal who hides his criminality under the cover of a man of God, a man who deceives and exploits poor , desperate and gullible Nigerians,a man who used billions of naira he fleeced from poor and down trodden Nigerians to buy private jet, to a jobless girl like Kobojunkie, such a man is a good Nigerian and a woman like Dora akunyili who sacrificed so much for this country is bad,

you guys should growm up, this is 21st century , envy, ill will and hatred for a particular tribe is some thing best practiced during the days of awolowo, not in our time,

But any one who has a genuine case against her should please come here let us debate it.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-569051.0.html
You must be high on drugs.Losers always blame people for their problems even when the yorubas have always been the front-runner in keeping Nigeria in one piece.
What good has ibo brought to Nigeria if not crimes and fake productivity that you adore.go to lagos and other yoruba states even the north that you hypocrites despise,you guys still find a way to infiltrate your enemy zones like fleas and feed on them.
If the present union still stipulates that we live together,then ibo must learn to live in the union or withdraw from lagos,ogun,osun,ekiti,oyo and ondo states if they feel like yoruba is the cause of their problems.For almost 40 years,the same whining and cries like babies,when are you going to grow up,losers ?
Re: Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter by marvix(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2010
All the Dora haters keep hating cos all ur hate cant stop this woman!!

She is a sharp, smart and sensible politician.

The next president after 2011 will emerge from the National Assembly, the PDP is going to win the 2011 election weaker, by 2015 or 2019 the opposition would be ready to take over and finally rubbish Ogbulafors prediction of PDP ruling for the next 60yrs.

When the PDP is finished and out we should be more interested in the type of people who would succeed PDP.

Dora can after a term at the senate can eye the vice presidential slot under a northern president, where it would be fair to return power to them, I am not a tribalist but would rather support Ribadu with a female like Dora in the 2015 election to oust the ruling PDP and Dora if time allows may even become the first female president of Nigeria and take the igbo slot.

As a matter of fact Dora should eye the presidency after a stint at the senate she can be the female version of our own Obama!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment / These Are The States Where The Richest Nigerians Live / They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.