Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist (10128 Views)

Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by MacBan: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2020
edoairways:

It is you that is gullible not to read in between the lines. You are easily deceived by the media. If you watch the video very well you would have an independence opinion instead of castigating someone without strong evidence. You just rely on hearsay to judge a person without digging fact to correlate evidents.

Hehe what evidence do you have that's he's not a cultist Or Is it cos someone listed some of his achievements cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm not arguing the fact that someone might have hinted the police force information on his criminal activities? If that's what u mean by set up then u need to get your definition of set up reexamine grin grin
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by edoairways: 8:05am On Feb 16, 2020
MacBan:

Hehe what evidence do you have that's he's not a cultist Or Is it cos someone listed some of his achievements cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm not arguing the fact that someone might have hinted the police force information on his criminal activities? If that's what u mean by set up then u need to get your definition of set up reexamine grin grin
There are no evidence to prove that he is a cultist. Am not moved by his achievement rather the case at hand. Our security agency are not trained properly in the discharge of their duties.
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by ChoCho54(f): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2020
ednut1:
which court dey initiate on a sunday morning And where are the other members
Some were caught others fled according to the police.

So you truly believed he was charmed into the initiation only to regain his senses when apprehended? grin

Sunday is perfect for their activities cos farmers don't go to the bush on Sundays.

9 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Uyi168: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2020
MacBan:

This is a nauseating damage control.... whoever is behind this rubbish excuse should be arrested too. grin
I swear...

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by ednut1(m): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2020
ChoCho54:
Some were caught others fled according to the police.

So you truly believed he was charmed into the initiation only to regain his senses when apprehended? grin

Sunday is perfect for their activities cos farmers don't go to the bush on Sundays.
na night cultist dey do meeting. Something else is going on. I watched his video and can tell somethings no dey add up. He even cried when paraded. I have never seen where cultist dey cry o

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by ChoCho54(f): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2020
edoairways:

I don't believe in the so called charm. It was alleged that he was into initiation which hasn't been proven beyond reasonable doubt. According to him he said he was on his way to church. He gave detailed explanations including tagging his rector. What the security agent including the media should do is to investigate instead of accusing someone without strong evidence. From the video I saw, there is more to it.
He said he and his rector attended same church. Did he say he was in company of the said rector when he was charmed? Or you wanna tell me folks who attend church can't be cultists?

Someone was asking me who does initiation on Sundays. But he forgot the bushes are usually quiet on Sundays cos farmers stay at home and they the cultists have little chances of encountering anyone on their way in and out but for police Intel..

You say you don't believe the charm part, why then believe anything he says after that?

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by ChoCho54(f): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2020
ednut1:
na night cultist dey do meeting. Something else is going on. I watched his video and can tell somethings no dey add up. He even cried when paraded. I have never seen where cultist dey cry o
Haba now Bros. You have never seen a cultist cry and that did it for you?

Sunday morning was perfect. Farmers were at home, vigilante keep their vwatch at night

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by X0012(m): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2020
If you haven't been wrongfully accused it might be quite hard for you to see some things differently from how it seams.
This might be a set up BTW I don't trust the Nigeria police

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Jman06(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2020
ednut1:
which court dey initiate on a sunday morning And where are the other members
Bro, this couldn't have been an initiation event. They were on regalia of already "bammed " men. Obviously holding a meeting
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by MacBan: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2020
Yohh:

Sincerely bro, the strongest evidence is not that he was arrested while on the cult regalia but the fact that he claimed he was taken there after being charmed on his way to church at 7am.
BTW, his CV above didn't state he's a worker in any church kiss

Hehe cheesy cheesy... I just tire 4 this guy...
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Handsomecole(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2020
Poor damage control... in fact this nonsense further proves that he is a blood thirsty cultist.

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by jonesky080(m): 9:11am On Feb 16, 2020
A lot of people are interested in his case
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by ednut1(m): 9:21am On Feb 16, 2020
Jman06:
Bro, this couldn't have been an initiation event. They were on regalia of already "bammed " men. Obviously holding a meeting
on a sunday morning abi
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2020
Renforce:
I felt he was being set up. How come one wore red and other black. Common guys, think! It was a Sunday morning...morning!
Are you OK now?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by fyneboi79(m): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2020
edoairways:

He is not a cultist. Haven't examined his press statement via youtube, I suspect a set up. Going by his position as the student representative, he may have stepped on toes. It is strange for his excos to have deserted him
What is most strange is how he was captured in broad daylight...too easy,no protection as SUG president and honourable member even if a cultust,it's just too easy.looks to me like a setup too.
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by edoairways: 9:53am On Feb 16, 2020
ChoCho54:
He said he and his rector attended same church. Did he say he was in company of the said rector when he was charmed? Or you wanna tell me folks who attend church can't be cultists?

Someone was asking me who does initiation on Sundays. But he forgot the bushes are usually quiet on Sundays cos farmers stay at home and they the cultists have little chances of encountering anyone on their way in and out but for police Intel..

You say you don't believe the charm part, why then believe anything he says after that?
From the way he was talking you may code if he is lying or not. Don't let the media deceive you because they have sentence many persons to jail ignorantly.
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by edoairways: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2020
fyneboi79:
What is most strange is how he was captured in broad daylight...too easy,no protection as SUG president and honourable member even if a cultust,it's just too easy.looks to me like a setup too.
Yeah! It was too easy. There is more to this anyway
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by ICHguy(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2020
Only a fool will believe that this guy is a cultist. Man got framed up by Nigerian police, when he probably refused to bribe them. Foolish police people
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by nengibo: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2020
edoairways:

He is not a cultist. Haven't examined his press statement via youtube, I suspect a set up. Going by his position as the student representative, he may have stepped on toes. It is strange for his excos to have deserted him
What's strange to desert a disgraced cultist
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by osmosis101(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2020
JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by TheSourcerer: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2020
edoairways:

he was drugged but he stupidly said pepper sprayed.
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Froshloaded: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2020
Larryfest:
So you think cult groups are mostly populated by dullards Most of the brightest brains are in one cult group or the other.
Exactly
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by consultancy: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2020
Renforce:
I felt he was being set up. How come one wore red and other black. Common guys, think! It was a Sunday morning...morning!
grin naive man. E say why one wear red d oda wear black. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by ignis: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
If all these were true, then he should have shunned cultism cus he has a bright future already

Cultists go for students with bring future.
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Nwaotu10(m): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2020
To be perfectly honest, having had an inordinate experience in this regard back then in school, kush activities are not held in the morning. There's never been a bush gathering with complete 7/7 in the morning.

Something is not adding up!
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Renforce: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2020
xule20:

Are you OK now?

Lol nawa
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Renforce: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2020
consultancy:
grin naive man. E say why one wear red d oda wear black. Lol

No vex bros. Some of us nor no nothing
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by dominique(f): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
So a supposed intellectual with all these accomplishments expects us to believe he was jazzed and taken to the bush by cultists. Ok o

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Was he forced/set up to wore the IG regalia too
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by TGMISKY(m): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Having had multiple awards doesn't mean he isn't a cultist. Many cultists in higher institutions have bright brains too

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by GreenArrow1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
edoairways:

There are no evidence to prove that he is a cultist. Am not moved by his achievement rather the case at hand. Our security agency are not trained properly in the discharge of their duties.

There's no evidence to prove he is a cultist? Are using Braille machine to type? It seems you are blind or paid peanuts to try and do some damage control on this foolish student's battered image.
If you are a cultist or paid by him, then I can understand your point. However, if you are not then I'd advise you to keep quiet on matters you do not have important information on.
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by GreenArrow1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
dominique:
So a supposed intellectual with all these accomplishments expects us to believe he was jazzed and taken to the bush by cultists. Ok o

Don't mind these overgrown babies trying to lie to their elders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu's Izuchukwu Godswill Edeani Wins National Scientists Presidential Award / I Missed A Re-scheduled Exam Because I was Late. Please advice / Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.