Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist (10132 Views)

Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 17, 2020
No o
That's my own view, due to the things that happened and also based on the video released
MacBan:

And you want me to believe cos u said so Come on!
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by SOFTDRINK: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Of course I am. Some of us held leadership positions during our university days too and aao participated actively in unionism to from the level of S.U.G, NANS, all the way to WASU.
Let no one come and try to hoodwink others on the prevailing realities of our various institutions. The guy was unlucky he was caught. Simple.
The young man should just get ready to serve his time, because this weak excuse will never save him.

We went to university and we all know what's what and how the game is played.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Dr Olusegun Mimiko / 2015/2016 Post-utme - Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana / Jamb & Neco Biometric Fingerprint Scanner U Are U4500 Digitalpersona For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.