Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist (10127 Views)

Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by DavidEsq(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
ValCon888:
He was charmed to wear black cloth and was teleported into the bush?

Ogun kee you dia.
U can imagine. I just don't understand how this write up would change the narrative that he wore the color and entered a bush grin grin grin. Are we that foolish to be easily fooled? Foolish and useless OP

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by GreenArrow1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nwaotu10:
To be perfectly honest, having had an inordinate experience in this regard back then in school, kush activities are not held in the morning. There's never been a bush gathering with complete 7/7 in the morning.

Something is not adding up!

It didn't occur to you that some gathering can start at night and end in the later hours of the morning due to certain matters arising in the bush? What if it was a larger gathering involving external temples and they had to settle down and iron out some issues regarding their own temple when d others had left thereby prolonging their being in the bush till morning?
There's no way that guy isn't guilty as his own story doesn't even add up. S.U.G president going alone to church in the morning? As if we didn't do unionism back in school. At least 2 people would have accompanied him since they always have ass-lickers following them around 24/7.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by charmzy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dat Tin Na Set Up...Na Him Felllow SUG Contestant Set Am As He Win..
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Nwaotu10(m): 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
GreenArrow1:

It didn't occur to you that some gathering can start at night and end in the later hours of the morning due to certain matters arising in the bush? What if it was a larger gathering involving external temples and they had to settle down and iron out some issues regarding their own temple when d others had left thereby prolonging their being in the bush till morning?
There's no way that guy isn't guilty as his own story doesn't even add up. S.U.G president going alone to church in the morning? As if we didn't do unionism back in school. At least 2 people would have accompanied him since they always have ass-lickers following them around 24/7.

You're right, bro.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
edoairways:

He is not a cultist. Haven't examined his press statement via youtube, I suspect a set up. Going by his position as the student representative, he may have stepped on toes. It is strange for his excos to have deserted him

I'm very interested in the bolded part, because he was caught with the regalia on.

So, how does your setup theory comes into play? Care to elaborate, sir?
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Nickshrapnel: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Renforce:
I felt he was being set up. How come one wore red and other black. Common guys, think! It was a Sunday morning...morning!
Have you read the thread created by Saynotocultism? If no, go and read it, then you'd know why one is putting on red and the other black.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by KingTom(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Larryfest:
So you think cult groups are mostly populated by dullards Most of the brightest brains are in one cult group or the other.
The idiot feels so. I was shocked back in school when some of the most brilliant professionals publicly identified themselves as cultists grin
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by KingTom(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
consultancy:
grin naive man. E say why one wear red d oda wear black. Lol
very naive. Na mumu man sha grin Mumu man!!!!
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Jman06(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
ednut1:
on a sunday morning abi
Very possible!
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by SOFTDRINK: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
GreenArrow1:

With these few points you've made, you're really a product of the Nigerian university system.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Renforce: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Have you read the thread created by Saynotocultism? If no, go and read it, then you'd know why one is putting on red and the other black.

Nawa ooo obviously I know nothing o
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by alphaNomega: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Aammee77:
The young man could have been set up, how is it that our Nigerian police were right on time this once.
He could have worn that pinafore under duress.

BOOM! You are a thinking man.
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
the guy no just use him 6 ni.. awon axemen oshi..

abeg na joke I dey oo ... make them no find me come house
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by edoairways: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
GreenArrow1:

There's no evidence to prove he is a cultist? Are using Braille machine to type? It seems you are blind or paid peanuts to try and do some damage control on this foolish student's battered image.
If you are a cultist or paid by him, then I can understand your point. However, if you are not then I'd advise you to keep quiet on matters you do not have important information on.
What prove do you have to accuse him aside his regalia?
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by edoairways: 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
he was drugged but he stupidly said pepper sprayed.
I suspect that also

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by ikemesit4477: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
edoairways:

He is not a cultist. Haven't examined his press statement via youtube, I suspect a set up. Going by his position as the student representative, he may have stepped on toes. It is strange for his excos to have deserted him
the guy is a cultist period!
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by edoairways: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
ikemesit4477:
the guy is a cultist period!
Prove it with strong evidence
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by ikemesit4477: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
edoairways:

Prove it with strong evidence
from his confessional statement he said he was charm suddenly he found himself inside the bush, and you are here trying to defend him! He must be your colleague I guess!
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by edoairways: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
ikemesit4477:
from his confessional statement he said he was charm suddenly he found himself inside the bush, and you are here trying to defend him! He must be your colleague I guess!
He said he was charmed but never said he was a cultist
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by abumeinben(m): 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Honbright:
OLATUNJI EMMANUEL ADEGBOYE,the Student Union President,Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro,Ogun State was born on the 6th of June, 1995 in Ilesa West local government, Osun State, Voiceairmedia has learnt.

Olatunji is not only an ambitious scholar but also a fantastic and vibrant young Researcher. 

He received his research training at the Leemak Research Network, Abeokuta Ogun State, a research firm duly registered and recognised with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). 

As a result of his undiluted dedication and critical thinking ability with problem-solving sagacity, Mr. Adegboye was appointed fully as a member of Research Team at Leemak Research Network in December, 2017.

Despite the fact that Mr. Adegboye has a National Diploma in Banking and Finance as at the time he was working with Leemak Research Network he can conveniently and efficiently handle Research Analysis of Master’s Thesis. 

He is very versatile in research data analysis and presently has three academic lecturers under him receiving training on research analysis at The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.

Mr. Olatunji Adegboye is Skilful in using SPSS, E-View and STATA as statistical software analysis packages to handle research data analysis. In fact, Mr. Adgboye is not only an asset to Nigeria in research development but also to the international research community. 

It is worthy to mention that Olatunji Adegboye as a student has written and published at least two research papers in local journals and as well presented two conference papers at the last School of Management Studies 10th National Conference in 2019 held at the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Ogun State. 

Due to his friendly disposition with people, humility and reliability,Comrade Olatunji Emmanuel Adegboye was elected as Chief Whip of Osun State Indigene Association in 2016 during his National Diploma . To his colleagues in Ijaiye Ojokoro Senior High School Lagos (2009 – 2012), they will remember that Olatunji wrote and passed his May/June West African Examination Council Examination (WAEC) at once in 2012. 

Lastly, Olatunji Emmanuel Adegboye has received many distinguished and awards of excellence on several occasions. Among these include:

Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Awards – 2019

Best Industrial Training (IT) Student at Guaranty Trust Bank - 2017

Most Influential Student Award by National Association of Management Student (NAMAS FPI) – June 12th, 2019

Best Male Personality by National Association of Osun State Students (FPI CHAPTER) – 2018/2019

Most Influential Student Award by FPI Students’ Union – June 14th, 2019

Emerging Leader Award by NVIBEZ Finalist Campus Award – August 2nd, 2019.

READ More & Other photos below:

https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/02/see-profile-of-comrade-olatunji.html

You think cult point one are dullards? They're usuall wealthy and brilliant.
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
He is not a cultist, I'm a student of FPI
MacBan:

U dey gullible sha....u may be a paid agent for all I know...
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
ikemesit4477:

Hatred is in ur blood sir
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=Chidebless111 post=86707411]He is not a cultist, I'm a student of FPI
[/quot

Are u still a student of the school now
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by GreenArrow1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
SOFTDRINK:

With these few points you've made, you're really a product of the Nigerian university system.

Of course I am. Some of us held leadership positions during our university days too and aao participated actively in unionism to from the level of S.U.G, NANS, all the way to WASU.
Let no one come and try to hoodwink others on the prevailing realities of our various institutions. The guy was unlucky he was caught. Simple.
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by mukhcech(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
ednut1:
which court dey initiate on a sunday morning And where are the other members

When do they initiate the ones you attend?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=Mymynd4u post=86707900][/quote]

I said "I'm" and not "I was"
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 17, 2020
Chidebless111:

I said "I'm" and not "I was"

I no blind here.. Hnd in grammartology.. U want to show dt u can speak English Abi shior

BTW, I no wat I sent to u and u didn't fail to disappoint me.

I saw my question and I knew u gonna wana prove dt u can speak English but I still sent it like dt..

Here is it, u are concerned abt correcting my English and ignoring my question

Itk oshi
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by sirgalahad26(m): 1:26am On Feb 17, 2020
I don't believe he was set up joor, even your damage control article could not help!
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 17, 2020
Mymynd4u:

I no blind here.. Hnd in grammartology.. U want to show dt u can speak English Abi shior

BTW, I no wat I sent to u and u didn't fail to disappoint me.

I saw my question and I knew u gonna wana prove dt u can speak English but I still sent it like dt..

Here is it, u are concerned abt correcting my English and ignoring my question

Itk oshi

Lol
And what was the question I failed to answer? And how did I corrected your English?
If you really know what you were saying,you wouldn't have asked "if am still" a student there when I said "I'm a student there" .

And just because of what I said you wrote that long "thing" and still end up not making sense.
Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 17, 2020
He lives in the school hostel, and according to him, he said when he was leaving that morning, he still spoke with the school security around 7am. And he left early because he received a text message that he was going to play keyboard for a church that morning....
Its might be a setup. The police should do proper investigation and not just accept what the vigilante group said as the truth. I'm just wondering how can they say those cultists are more than 40, and they "only" caught just two because all of them ran away. Aba!
Right now, ilaro is hot, police are everywhere supporting the school likewise soldiers supporting the NANS
And no evidence at the spot they were caught and not even when they search his house except those cloths that they both claimed was forced on them by the vigilante member after spraying pepper in there eyes
GreenArrow1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Adegboye, Ilaro SUG President, You Will Know If He Is A Cultist by MacBan: 2:26am On Feb 17, 2020
Chidebless111:
He is not a cultist, I'm a student of FPI

And you want me to believe cos u said so Come on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Got A Fully Funded Scholarship To Study Abroad! A Personal Experience / Enugu's Izuchukwu Godswill Edeani Wins National Scientists Presidential Award / I Missed A Re-scheduled Exam Because I was Late. Please advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.