Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. (9312 Views)

How I Met And Slept With A Girl Under 36 Hours / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Clinghton: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Thank your stars she didn't tie your destiny in one bottle.

Edo people I hail una
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Albinoworwor: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mraphel:
why do u ask?
Like ten
Most importantly i lived there

And all ten were bad
Don't u think it's about the set of people u attract rather than the tribe they are from

We don't have bad tribe anywhere we only have bad people.

6 Likes

Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Olumighty123(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Skmoda360:

They have entitlement spirit....their own na to collect every time...

I swear to God, most Edo girls are the same, I dated one and all she does is ask me for money, I got tired and broke up with her, even thou we have nothing in common anymore, she still calls once in a while to beg me for money.

6 Likes

Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Olumighty123(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Typical Abuja based dude. Date them and within one month they singing "I'm broke Anthem".

From your post, you haven't even spent up to 20k on d lady so what's with d being broke issue? Don't you plan? Don't u save?

Girls should stop hiding prostitution under 'I don't date broke guys' state your price, some are willing to pay!
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Taywon: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Op learnt the hard way...... Imagine a girl dating me without my consent.... Con dey ask for val gift.... I clear am straight.... Even if i have an ocean of money u are not my responsibility

2 Likes

Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mraphel:
I think is Edo women's culture.

She will call you incessantly (you picking her calls at all time is a mistake)

They are humbled (only if money is involved)

She expect you take care of her needs ahead of your family and friends.

As soon as food and monetary spending stops, she gets angry and looks elsewhere for relationship almost immediate without thinking of all you have done in the past for her
Edo and Benue girls, that's there way. They full Abuja here milking guys like tomorrow no dey

2 Likes

Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by englishmart(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
themaestro08:

Am just joking man, ya know. Your experience is relatable to many guys.
Glad you dump her.
Yeah, I was joking, too. Thanks, anyways.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by englishmart(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Coldie:

The height of fvckery was when the gf invited him to a wedding and he couldn't go and she requested for him to pay her tp.

The guy is lucky it ended there sometimes u would hear am pregnant and they would call one outrageous sum to remove it, when u don't u start hearing all this annoying Benin penguin English accent. Like u want use me play I be Ishan girl o, I go do u sth o.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by IamAuntyOnion(f): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
chatinent:
I read your epistle from top to bottom, and here are few observations:
1. You were dating yourself. She only was there to turn you from a Current Account to a Savings Account.
2. Never give a girl you aren't married to any money if she conditions you that she is your responsibility. Never be nice to girls feeling entitled.
3. Never think it's manly to carter for transportation for yourself and a girl anytime you both ply a route together. You may see it as being gentlemanly. That's poo; they see it as foolery.
4. I'm sure she saved your name on her phone with "Emeka 5k Hard To Get." Don't think I'm a prophet; no girl is really worth it.
5. She was not single. You were just another boyfriend ATM-elect.

I could have decided to flog the hell outta you for effing up so bad on this girl, but I just forgave you.
I am very sure OP knew she wasn't single. And he was just trying his shot
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by englishmart(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Coldie:

Same thing happened to me, 2girls, leave no, I was hosting them feeding them but they wouldn't let me touch any of em, I said OK, wen they went out I put there bags with the gateman locked my room and went to the family house for some days.

No kind call and text message I no receive that day. They were like at least I shud come and give them transport
And all you needed was transfuck. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
did u say edo babe? shocked.even me wey be edo guy i dey kinder fear edo girls sef grin.d babe chop u sha..na so edo girls take sharp oo cheesy .an edo girl can make u sell ur car and u will send the money to her cheesy.u were probably her boyfwend number 4 or 5.i guess its the number 2 boyfriend or her number 1 sugar daddy that bought the other phone after misplacing the one u bought for her.next time when dealing an edo babe or a warri babe be wise.always be at ur guard and dont spend foolishly next time when u with a lady.if u must spend then spend the amount dat wont hurt ur savings.

5 Likes

Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by englishmart(m): 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, to be very honest with you, YOU WERE THE PROBLEM NOT SHE.

Like many young men, you started off by going out of your way to impress her, and started what you know you can't finish. You set a precedent you knew would not be sustainable and expect her to understand midway, and now you are turning to blame her. Sir, you were your problem!

Going forward, I will advice you to learn from your mistake in your next relationship.
copy that

1 Like

Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Olumighty123:

I swear to God, most Edo girls are the same, I dated one and all she does is ask me for money, I got tired and broke up with her, even thou we have nothing in common anymore, she still calls once in a while to beg me for money.
a girl no need to date u before she start to dey ask for money nau grin.if she sees u look well off from your appearance the next thing is she needs money for rent and new session don start for her school and she needs money for school fees grin.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Farki: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Audio dating, my guy you were simply a mobile ATM, when the money finished she went to another branch.

Fear woman, once she starts asking for 'maintenance' without giving anything in return flee.
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Coldie:

Same thing happened to me, 2girls, leave no, I was hosting them feeding them but they wouldn't let me touch any of em, I said OK, wen they went out I put there bags with the gateman locked my room and went to the family house for some days.

No kind call and text message I no receive that day. They were like at least I shud come and give them transport
Laughing
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by englishmart(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
IamAuntyOnion:
She claimed she was single. I don't know if she wasn't.

1 Like

Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
IamAuntyOnion:
And she cheated on her bf
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Skmoda360(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Olumighty123:

Hahahahahahahaha!!!! grin grin grin
They are very useless and lazy, na Italy most of them dey.

1 Like

Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Uyi168: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kingsasian:
Most Edo girls are stingy too, talking from experience.
My babe is Edo...
That girl is an angel.. kiss
But the two I've dated before were something else ..
One flashed the other day, and the next thing i saw was her account details ,asking me to 'find her small thing '..

1 Like

Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by NorthernSerene(m): 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
chatinent:
1. You were dating yourself. She only was there to turn you from a Current Account to a Savings Account.
2. Never give a girl you aren't married to any money if she conditions you that she is your responsibility. Never be nice to girls feeling entitled.
3. Never think it's manly to carter for transportation for yourself and a girl anytime you both ply a route together. You may see it as being gentlemanly. That's poo; they see it as foolery.
4. I'm sure she saved your name on her phone with "Emeka 5k Hard To Get." Don't think I'm a prophet; no girl is really worth it.

I could have decided to flog the hell outta you for effing up so bad on this girl, but I just forgave you.
Ah ! Toh nagode for forgiven him but you know say he deserve to be flogged.
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by candygist: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
englishmart:
That likes that you're looking for is what will kill you.

You self know say you be F boy
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Wizywiz(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
englishmart:
That likes that you're looking for is what will kill you.
brother wey no wise....but am glad u are wise now
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by emeijeh(m): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
successful35:
Na lumen Christy international high school i go for Uromi, Edo State. It's a boarding school. I also graduated from Uniben. Abeg avoid Edo people, be it Benin or Esan. They are the definition of ungratefulness.

Fr. Theophilus Itaman's boy spotted grin
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by seanwilliam(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Coldie:

I relate with everything the guy says.

I am not a tribalist. But Edo people need massive orientation, from there girls to there people in general, I have done things with 4 Edo state people in my life and none ended up well.

They always think they have this cunning sense like cheating attitude, I don't know if its the warri influence or they are the ones influencing warri people
edo and warri ehn, I have bad experience with em... their girls are very very manipulative but but they beautiful and sexy sha especially edo
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
emeijeh:

Fr. Theophilus Itaman's boy spotted grin

Not what you think. I'm an elder from 2003 set
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by uthlaw: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hope say you remove pant!
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
englishmart:
Three days into the relationship she told me she needed money for body cream and hairdressing. What? "Was that registration fee" I thought to myself. I only gave her about 5k for hair and told her I there was no money for her cream, she was disgruntled but I didn't care. She started coming regularly to visit me, say twice in a week and each time she came, I paid her transportation fare since she always claimed she had no money. cry I practically reduced her coming to once in a week, until it became one week, one trouble. She once told me she's my responsibility and I thought it wasn't going to weigh me badly since it won't cost more than 5k a week to maintain her, and it was normal to spend on your girlfriend. But I realized I was getting far from my family (my parents and siblings) I started giving excuses each time my younger ones ask me for money, I gradually became a debtor and it was devastating.
One day, I stood up to her and told her we need to be a little frugal if we really need to take the relationship far. She became upset and accused me of listening to friends, if she's becoming burdensome, I should tell her. Well, we resolved the issue and then we continued. Some days later, she invited me to her friend's wedding and I told her I won't be available, she then said I should give her transport for the wedding, then it dawned on me she's not a nice girl. Before I knew it, she was already at my place, I had to give her the last 1k note I had. She knew it was all I had yet she collected it.
I felt loved but used at the same time. What do I do now? How do I correct this?
I called her almost every hour, I reduced it gradually till it became twice in a day, I started declining her requests, became cold, stopped her from coming for weeks. She lost her phone recently and told me about it, she wanted a phone for Valentine's, but I told her we couldn't continue one week to the Valentine's day. I was just tired of being a mugu. Spending on her wasn't the problem, but she took my love as an avenue to pillage me of my hard-earned money. I learnt she got another phone, a costly one for that matter the next day after the breakup. She was my first girlfriend, and I'm not getting another till further notice.
na same you say it's normal for guys to spend on gf, na same you now dey say you Don tire to be maga.... lol sebi una no wan get sense ni, don't break up with her o, she's your responsibility, Mr responsible....sebi you come life come takia of anoda health man dota.... your Mon will be proud of u
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
chatinent:

my bros don't waste your time, these guys won't hear, na still dem go say you're broke dats why you can't spend on a gf. imagine paying girl tfare daily, even called cab to her house cos it's raining... chai
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by Besto(m): 12:17am On Feb 17, 2020
englishmart:
Nice observations, but my number was saved as 'my treasure' on her phone. And for the last line. I'm glad I got rid of her.

Treasure bank you meant.
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by 7wonder(m): 4:34am On Feb 17, 2020
englishmart:
Three days into the relationship she told me she needed money for body cream and hairdressing. What? "Was that registration fee" I thought to myself. I only gave her about 5k for hair and told her I there was no money for her cream, she was disgruntled but I didn't care. She started coming regularly to visit me, say twice in a week and each time she came, I paid her transportation fare since she always claimed she had no money. cry I practically reduced her coming to once in a week, until it became one week, one trouble. She once told me she's my responsibility and I thought it wasn't going to weigh me badly since it won't cost more than 5k a week to maintain her, and it was normal to spend on your girlfriend. But I realized I was getting far from my family (my parents and siblings) I started giving excuses each time my younger ones ask me for money, I gradually became a debtor and it was devastating.
One day, I stood up to her and told her we need to be a little frugal if we really need to take the relationship far. She became upset and accused me of listening to friends, if she's becoming burdensome, I should tell her. Well, we resolved the issue and then we continued. Some days later, she invited me to her friend's wedding and I told her I won't be available, she then said I should give her transport for the wedding, then it dawned on me she's not a nice girl. Before I knew it, she was already at my place, I had to give her the last 1k note I had. She knew it was all I had yet she collected it.
I felt loved but used at the same time. What do I do now? How do I correct this?
I called her almost every hour, I reduced it gradually till it became twice in a day, I started declining her requests, became cold, stopped her from coming for weeks. She lost her phone recently and told me about it, she wanted a phone for Valentine's, but I told her we couldn't continue one week to the Valentine's day. I was just tired of being a mugu. Spending on her wasn't the problem, but she took my love as an avenue to pillage me of my hard-earned money. I learnt she got another phone, a costly one for that matter the next day after the breakup. She was my first girlfriend, and I'm not getting another till further notice.
Bros, this your story is akin to mine..hope we didn't meet same girl. Edo, beautiful, Abuja etc. Just similar to mine. Is the girl we are talking about here light skin?
Re: How I Met And Brokeup With My Beautiful Edo Girlfriend. by englishmart(m): 6:23am On Feb 17, 2020
7wonder:
Bros, this your story is akin to mine..hope we didn't meet same girl. Edo, beautiful, Abuja etc. Just similar to mine. Is the girl we are talking about here light skin?
Yeah, a bit light skinned

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Korean-nigerian Actress Who Is Already Making Waves In NW / It's Hard To Penetrate My Wife. / Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.