Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) (130935 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook / Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by spirul77: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2020
she would soon be rehabilitated and sent back to the society, I trust our ogbonge rehabilitation federal govt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by abiaumo(m): 8:35am On Feb 16, 2020
Mbok where is the beauty?
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Savagethe21st(m): 8:35am On Feb 16, 2020
Lol she ain't even pretty...well sha men like anything in skirt that moves,She'll always have the opportunity..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIvYYQ4snSg Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Thanks and Godbless.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2020
Where is the PICTURE?

OP take time ooh..!

1 Like

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2020
blues343:
THIS IS SERIOUSLY SERIOUS

Stop abusing this kinder grin
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 8:40am On Feb 16, 2020
abiaumo:
Mbok where is the beauty?

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder grin
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:40am On Feb 16, 2020
..Uses her femininity, will have been a better line. Beauty is subjective. Can't see any here.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by wisdomkid: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Using what you have to get what you want.

Some ladies directly or i directly hawk their pvssies. Some use it as an exchange for favour and material thing's.

This lady as decided to use hers as a bait.

I think development is welcomed. She repackaged the crime.

According to your narrative, selling pvssies is a crime?
But the buyers are not committing a crime too?
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by mu2sa2: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2020
Priick is a blessing or a curse, depending on how it is deployed.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by dinachi(m): 8:50am On Feb 16, 2020
dre11:
•How she stole late friend’s ATM, emptied account

https://tribuneonlineng.com/hauwa-the-kidnapper-who-lures-her-male-victims-with-her-beauty/

This just details how foolish most young men are!
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by toprealman: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2020
More dirty than beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Clinghton: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2020
Look at what the call beauty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2020
This one is beautiful evil.

dre11:
•How she stole late friend’s ATM, emptied account

https://tribuneonlineng.com/hauwa-the-kidnapper-who-lures-her-male-victims-with-her-beauty/

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2020
EMXTAN1:
How is d ugly thing able to lure men Those guys has no taste wallahi..

She use her fake beauty to lure her no taste Hausas people
Upon the pretty woman in Igbo land
Which Igbo man will fall for this ugly thing
When they have chiamaka and oluchi

4 Likes

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2020
The northern female version of Evans

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2020
The word "beauty" is always abused by people and they back it up with the phrase "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder".

This is just an ugly Fulani terrorist
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by bizhop01: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2020
Wetting make this one beauty?
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by irunoko(m): 9:15am On Feb 16, 2020
What's beautiful about this thing if not that men no dey get sense when their phenese don dey stand
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 9:17am On Feb 16, 2020
toprealman:
More dirty than beautiful.
oh my God!
Lmao this is wickedness cheesy
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 9:22am On Feb 16, 2020
She took the profession to the next level!
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Spectrum22: 9:27am On Feb 16, 2020
chatinent:
If arrest be done on Beauty Scam, all ladies are guilty. They all have fake faces. Besides, Hauwa is NOT beautiful.

Indeed, beauty is far from her.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by sammycrane442: 9:27am On Feb 16, 2020
Hello �️�️��
Have you heard about the latest whatsapp TV �.....

*CLIT NATION* ������

What to expect from *CLIT NATION* ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

Freaky hours��� yes sho wa freaky ��,
Confession time�, Hoestories�, Hookups�‍❤️‍�, sexy videos, Twerk videos�, Nudes�, comics�,give aways,hookups,freaky Friday .

And the good news is � these doesn't stop us from posting funny videos and memes......����

Click the link and Join �� satisfaction��
https:///send?phone=2347050247277&text=Hello%20Clit%20Nation%20My%20name%20is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2020
She ain't a 10. She a 3.5.

My 5 khoums.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by RaptorX: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2020
A woman doesn't have to be physically attractive for her to attract male attention, to all the comments about her not being beautiful.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2020
This one no fine na.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by IMASTEX: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2020
chatinent:
If arrest be done on Beauty Scam, all ladies are guilty. They all have fake faces. Besides, Hauwa is NOT beautiful.
At bolded I thought I was the only one that noticed. Perhaps beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2020
Awusa/foolishlani remained the general stupid people in Africa
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by galadima77(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2020
She kidnapped all her boyfriends; one even wanted to continue the affair after the predicament. Smh

How do you unread some things sef?
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2020
Lol I am here laughing at this thread,the hilarious part is guys saying she is ugly will gladly dress up to go meet her in a location if she offers them sex ,na so guy man take enter kidnapper den.The average Nigerian guy can even be lured by a mad woman. grin grin.

I remember when cult clashes were hot ,the dreaded hit men na woman dem dey talk control them enter location to fall them. Make una dey there dey form macho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2020
Where is the beautiful woman.....
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by SheriffDTrader(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2020
Why can't we just do without women as men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.