Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) (130936 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook / Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Nuzo1(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2020
Guys stop abeg!!

Huawa is by all means a very beautiful girl in Northern Nigerian standard.

However, it's natural for people to loose the feel of seeing a criminal as good looking.

Abi no be the same Fulani girls people are always yapping of how beautiful they are?

1 Like

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by realstars: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2020
The spirit of her friend is playing deadly music for her, and She will dance to her tune, nothing last for ever and nothing is hidden under the sun.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by doctore212(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2020
Pls my fellow nairalanders.

I have been in my babes house since Val day and she hasn't allowed me to step outside.

I hope this is not kidnapping ooo.

Although she dey give me kpekus every hour.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by cyberhike(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2020
Where the beauty
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2020
daddytime:
Where the beauty?

She beautiful for her fellow bandits and herdsmen eye sha

Racist and discriminatory comment.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Guide777(m): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2020
Hauwa Yunus - When beauty and beast co- joins, that's what you will get.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Mcslize: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2020
ignis:
Any girl can lure and kidnap an average Nigerian guy. They can't control their 3rd leg.

I am telling you. If you see what men are doing with all those runs girls, you will wonder if they are jazzed. A full grown man with a wife and kids will still be messing around ,carrying girls from hotels to hotels all in the name of sex.

Married men are terrible for this act. Money they will spend on their family, they will spend it on runs girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by TomMary(f): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2020
I am yet to see the beauty in her
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2020
This article reminds me of my days as a student.

When I don't have much to write during an exam, I just ramble on and on, the ramblings acting as fillers to make my answer bulky.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2020
Who else is trying to figure out where her beauty is?
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Priceyk(f): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2020
Beauty you say?�
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Lol I am here laughing at this thread,the hilarious part is guys saying she is ugly will gladly dress up to go meet her in a location is she offers them sex ,na so guy man take enter kidnapper den.The average Nigerian guy can even be lured by a mad woman. grin grin.

I remember when cult clashes were hot ,the dreaded hit men na woman dem dey talk control them enter location to fall them. Make una dey there dey form macho.

Most people Rẹ saying she is not beautiful, and they are right. However they didn't say they can't sleep with women who are not beautiful, so don't assume. Lots of men get married to average girls.... The writer of the news has very low taste of women qualifying this as beauty, when has yellow pawpaw turn to beauty
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Glare247(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=dre11 post=86687437]•How she stole late friend’s ATM, emptied account

https://tribuneonlineng.com/hauwa-the-kidnapper-who-lures-her-male-victims-with-her-beauty/

[/quote
Abba kyari,d james bond of Nigerian police
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Arewa6: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2020
‪“We Don’t want” Bamaso “ Youths shout loud to President Muhammad Buhari convoy in maiduguri, Borno state Nigeria �� ����‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2li-hEXEI
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2020
Still looking for the beauty
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Splendor27: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2020
I can only sleep with this type maybe when am drunk. ..
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Using what you have to get what you want.

Some ladies directly or i directly hawk their pvssies. Some use it as an exchange for favour and material thing's.

This lady as decided to use hers as a bait.

I think development is welcomed. She repackaged the crime.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by obama30: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2020
dre11:
•How she stole late friend’s ATM, emptied account

https://tribuneonlineng.com/hauwa-the-kidnapper-who-lures-her-male-victims-with-her-beauty/

Searching to see the beauty in her, she attract and kidnap her type, she can't attract the type of rich men Boobrisky can attract despite Boobrisky was a man with present active manhood, ask Tonto dick abi Dike
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by winkmart: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2020
She was also said to have confessed to raping some of her victims as a result of her strong sexual appetite, especially after consuming some illicit drugs.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Gee64: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2020
An amorous man could be a toy even in the hands of a 14 years old girl particularly when his desire to take her to bed is strong!

1 Like

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2020
"The average Nigerian guy can even be lured by a mad woman. ;haba what kind of useless comment is this angry undecided
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by slowice(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2020
Truly beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2020
My own is that, I thank God they didn't name her "blessing, Jennifer, ugochi, chinyere, amaka", or any other Christian/Igbo name just to shield her criminal tribal nd religious identity and to continue their age long lies, that only one section of the country has criminals just like the case of that winner's chapel bomber.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by freemi(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2020
daddytime:
Where the beauty?

She beautiful for her fellow bandits and herdsmen eye sha
have u seen her yansh n bress??
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by freemi(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2020
slowice:
Truly beauty is in the eye of the beholder
have u seen her yansh n bress??
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Aboki99(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2020
I agree with almost all of your points EXCEPT one: " Besides, Hauwa is NOT beautiful". Though beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it is my considered opinion that your eyes fail you on this one. Look at the young criminal again, Bro.

chatinent:
If arrest be done on Beauty Scam, all ladies are guilty. They all have fake faces. Besides, Hauwa is NOT beautiful.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2020
chatinent:
If arrest be done on Beauty Scam, all ladies are guilty. They all have fake faces. Besides, Hauwa is NOT beautiful.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Hauwa to most a.bokis is beautiful. The girl is really not alight. She is a greedy bae
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Most people Rẹ saying she is not beautiful, and they are right. However they didn't say they can't sleep with women who are not beautiful, so don't assume. Lots of men get married to average girls.... The writer of the news has very low taste of women qualifying this as beauty, when has yellow pawpaw turn to beauty
the myth here is the fairer the prettier,so you can't fault the OP, hence the bleaching culture we have embraced.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by JoseRaji(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2020
dre11:
•How she stole late friend’s ATM, emptied account

After looking at that picture of the female kidnapper, all I can say is: "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Payper(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2020
She deserves whatever comes her way, useless somebody.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.