Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) (130925 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook / Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 5:08am On Feb 17, 2020
supercase1:

I bet if this lady touch your dick now u no go last 2 seconds grin
you will b shocked n in Sofia pain if u watch me in action.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 17, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Using what you have to get what you want.

Some ladies directly or i directly hawk their pvssies. Some use it as an exchange for favour and material thing's.

This lady as decided to use hers as a bait.

I think development is welcomed. She repackaged the crime.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by supercase1(m): 7:20am On Feb 17, 2020
Benwallt:
you will b shocked n in Sofia pain if u watch me in action.
If not that she is into crime,this woman dressed in a sexy night wears and underwear can seduce 98% of guys she is not ugly crime made her ugly
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by lucky4west: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2020
this is another sad development that keep eroding our humanity...but i do not see any beauty here
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2020
Now you are talking. A beautiful woman with a ugly soul. Her soul should be d effulgence of her physical beauty but in her case, she is .........
supercase1:

If not that she is into crime,this woman dressed in a sexy night wears and underwear can seduce 98% of guys she is not ugly crime made her ugly
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
Where the beauty
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 6:17am On Feb 18, 2020
supercase1:

Stop bashing her caz she's a kidnapper,the lady is sexy I know u will even fall for her
Is she your Aunt?
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Aboks(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
Very ugly bitch with stinking pussy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.