Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Girls And Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Marriage (711 Views)

Igbo Girls And Nyash / Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Marriage by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2020
At this current dispensation,ladies do you have to still wait for a guy to come and woo you to marry you?.secondly I think a girls priority after turning 20 should be to get married nothing else because the number of single mature ladies is a cause for concern.They are becoming a nuisance to the society. Why should a girl be pursuing her masters and be unmarried?

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Marriage by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
franklinfresh7:
At this current dispensation,ladies do you have to still wait for a guy to come and woo you to marry you?.secondly I think a girls priority after turning 20 should be to get married nothing else because the number of single mature ladies is a cause for concern.They are becoming a nuisance to the society. Why should a girl be pursuing her masters and be unmarried?
if it disturbs you so much start a prayer group for them, bible says in the beginning it was not so... U can also start a matchmaking group.. Do something and not just come here to meddle in women matters
Re: Girls And Marriage by Dande55: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Why not get married to all since you are so concern. To even think you are yet to marry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Marriage by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
if it disturbs you so much start a prayer group for them, bible says in the beginning it was not so... U can also start a matchmaking group.. Do something and not just come here to meddle in women matters
You people are too proud, and yet not as smart as you think you are...And you guys fantasize a lot...
Re: Girls And Marriage by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dande55:
Why not get married to all since you are so concern. To even think you are yet to marry undecided
how many of them are even marriageable?

1 Like

Re: Girls And Marriage by Dande55: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
franklinfresh7:
how many of them are even marriageable?
Are you marriageable? If Yes, how do we ascertain your claim?

1 Like

Re: Girls And Marriage by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dande55:

Are you marriageable? If Yes, how do we ascertain your claim?
Am marriageable because I have values
Re: Girls And Marriage by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
franklinfresh7:
You people are too proud, and yet not as smart as you think you are...And you guys fantasize a lot...
stop generalizing oga.. If u think they are that way leave them alone

1 Like

Re: Girls And Marriage by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
stop generalizing oga.. If u think they are that way leave them alone
I hear you
Re: Girls And Marriage by Blissbath(f): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Must it be females every tym?
Re: Girls And Marriage by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dande55:
why not get married to all of them....lol
Re: Girls And Marriage by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blissbath:
Must it be females every tym?
Who run the world?gels.
Re: Girls And Marriage by Blissbath(f): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
We shldn't be blame for everytin
comshots:
Who run the world?gels.
Re: Girls And Marriage by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
I guess the @op created this post to look for trouble.
When as marriage becomes a commandment on the female part?
And why are you worried for them on behalf of God that created his world.
Why don't you just marry your own and leave the rest?

1 Like

Re: Girls And Marriage by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
franklinfresh7:
Am marriageable because I have values
Values has come here. Ok o.

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Lady Proposes To Her Girlfriend In Edo / See What This Girl Did To My Friend / I Am Starting My First Business With No Prior Business Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.