Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

See What This Girl Did To My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Girl Did To My Friend (700 Views)

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Girl Did To My Friend by vybzkartel: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
They chat on phone and agreed the girl should visit him. The girl demanded Lorry Fare to which my guy paid. Just after the girl got the money via Momo, she told my friend that she is HIV positive.

If you were my friend, would u let her still come?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Did To My Friend by Froshloaded: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
grin
The girl smart

I remembered one time on inmessage wey I see one babe wey I want order na so the.

You better come and be going
Re: See What This Girl Did To My Friend by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin
The girl smart

I remembered one time on inmessage wey I see one babe wey I want order na so the.

You better come and be going
.. LMAO... abeg drop the complete tory jor .. like xay I no dey see ur xcapades for Ashawo thread

1 Like

Re: See What This Girl Did To My Friend by coolestofall(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
After I sent tfare she has HIV abi, my own has already enter AIDS, let her come like that.
Re: See What This Girl Did To My Friend by Froshloaded: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. LMAO... abeg drop the complete tory jor .. like xay I no dey see ur xcapades for Ashawo thread
You see where I catch u, I'm just a silent follower of the thread...I don't post sexcapades...
Don't worry one day I will post there cheesy
Re: See What This Girl Did To My Friend by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Froshloaded:

You see where I catch u, I'm just a silent follower of the thread...I don't post sexcapades...
Don't worry one day I will post there cheesy
.. haha me just dey whyńe you oo ..

oshey ... I await that day lol ..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How/where Did You Meet Your Current Love?? / Hear What These Ladies Had To Say About Rape / Finally She Is Not Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.