Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,074 members, 7,828,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

She Cheated On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me (956 Views)

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / How Did He Know She Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated On Me by Peterwilliams(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2010
I have caught my girl three times, now but i gived her,one morning she came to me, and she said that she went to a church and one woman of GOD said that we cant be together, i tried to assure her that nothing will seperate us, five days later she sent me a text saying that is over between the two of us, to me feel that she is leaving me for another guy, cos that shouldnt be enough reason to letgo of me, after all i have been thru with her, should i let her go and move on?
Re: She Cheated On Me by Omolola1(f): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2010
Dont let her go, keep begging until she tels u in black n white she is thru wiv u, u beta 4get it, shit happens!
Re: She Cheated On Me by Rocktation(f): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2010
2 questions- Have you got money? How much money?
Re: She Cheated On Me by MrsEve2(f): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2010
You looking for a reliable girlfriend?
Re: She Cheated On Me by livedit(f): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2010
I disagree. Why would you want to be with someone who is constantly unfaithful to you? I seriously doubt this alledged "woman of God" told her God didn't want you two to be together.  Reason be, I don't know about anybody else, but when I pray, God tells ME what/who is good for me and who's not.  I don't know why some people think God has to speak to them through other people.  Frankly, I think that was a cop out idiotic excuse to dump someone.  If by chance what she said was the truth, it's probably for your own good so that you can move and find someone who will love you, won't cheat on you and be the woman God has called her to be.  Not run around and consistantly cheat and then try to give in excusable excuse like that.  I'm assuming you truly love this woman, but right now, but at the same time, you need to love your self more! You have to realize that you don't deserve to be cheated on and disrespected like this.  There is someone out there that WILL be faithful to you and don't run around like a dog in heat blaming her infidelity on Jesus holy name.
Re: She Cheated On Me by InkedNerd(f): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2010
@OP: Yes, let her go. She obviously didn't give two s**ts about you so move on. I know it'll be hard but she did you a favor. No that you have that nonsense out of your life, you can focus on finding someone who actually cares for you. Its her loss not yours. She was lucky you even forgave her. The next dude might just kick her to the curb. She obviously didn't care or have you in mind when she was cheating on you so you shouldn't have her in mind now that the relationship has ended. Giver her the deuces and call it a day sweetie.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me by U1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2010
And what are you still waiting for? Seem like you love being cheated on.
Re: She Cheated On Me by kokoye(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2010
You caught ur girl three times and you forgave her

wow! i thought I was the good guy

well, Jesus said to forgive 777 times . .so you still got 774 times to go. grin

but then, she dumped you already so you can go start the 777 steps with someone else.
Re: She Cheated On Me by 190: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2010
Later these nairaland women would say they are the ones

that suffer more in relationships!!
Re: She Cheated On Me by InkedNerd(f): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^^ Sharap
Re: She Cheated On Me by kaymoney2(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2010
Hmm Na fight undecided
Re: She Cheated On Me by 190: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^
Leave my babie,
She knows im always saying this truth

This is raw evidence of how much in-Human women are to we men!!
Re: She Cheated On Me by InkedNerd(f): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2010
@kay-money: Don't mind 190. He been drinking too much kai kai again.
Re: She Cheated On Me by 190: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^

Yaay @ last you're speaking Broken english

so you know what kain kain is>>>
kiss kiss kiss
Re: She Cheated On Me by willyluv(m): 1:11am On Dec 16, 2010
There is fire on the mountain RUN! RUN!! RUN!!!
Re: She Cheated On Me by johnnygan(m): 1:21am On Dec 16, 2010
@topic sidon there till dat unfaithful babe gives you an heart attack. If she no succeed, she must give you HIV and, or aids
Re: She Cheated On Me by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 16, 2010
One must first enjoy being single, then getting rid of and getting over crappy relationships in your life is as easy as a snap in the finger.

Grow a nutsack, slap her with it, and happily continue your waka.
Re: She Cheated On Me by Carolece(f): 3:48am On Dec 16, 2010
Another woman doing what a man does best.

Thank God the table is slowly turning.
Re: She Cheated On Me by OchiAgha2(m): 3:52am On Dec 16, 2010
Let the girl go. There are way too many women running around. Why waste your time on an ashawo?

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me by roymary: 4:18am On Dec 16, 2010
Dude, that chic just helped you out a great deal. Unless you hate yourself so much. Some people are stuck on bullshit but your bullshit voluntarily left you. Pop something Bro, you need to celebrate. lipsrsealed
Re: She Cheated On Me by deniyor: 9:23am On Dec 16, 2010
she is ur soulmate
Re: She Cheated On Me by sessy2(f): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2010
Why wont you go on with ur life and let her be? i feel happy at times wen i hear things like this, she just gave back d poo you guys give to us it shouldnt always be a one sided thing.am sorry no offence
Re: She Cheated On Me by md4real(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2010
do you still need us to tell you that you've to pack your pieces together and move on? it obvious that she does not neither has she liked you. WAIT O. HOW WHERE YOU EVEN ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH A LYING CHEATING beach LIKE THAT?
Re: She Cheated On Me by Dsense(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2010
OP.
Free the girl . . . , pls!
Re: She Cheated On Me by kaymoney2(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2010
@ OP When a lady finds another bidder for her commodity she looks around for ways to discard the former owner** Instead of her to tell you to add more bid so that you can still retain her punny**She prefers to repossess your possession* Hmm broken relationship is just like a property (Mortgage)** Taken away from you by means of repossession immediately you fail to make your financial obligation* Please look for another babe asap undecided

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me by nitrogen(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2010
plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, beg her,tell her not to go and if she still insists, then live wit it. NONSENSE, abeg fast forward[b]>>[/b]

(1) (Reply)

My Story / Attention Single Ladies! Romance Section Hottest Eligible Bachelors! / Guys Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.