Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (66033 Views)

Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by reality1010: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2020
Calculating:

https://todaypoliticsng.com/boko-haram-kicks-against-new-sim-card-policy-threatens-minister/
Nothing special about owing one or more than one Sim card. Are we saying that mtn can not track all the networks in borno and analyze them accordingly? They know what they r doing.
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by AZeD1(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

You clearly lost yourself in this talk because I never said it was impossible to get a Sim in USA. I simply pointed out what happens with those who are citizens because you either pay through your bank account or your credit card and every one of those transactions go into the system.
You've still not answered the question. Which advanced countries limit the number of SIM a person can buy?

I will also point out to you that you can pay phone bills with cash or with a prepaid card in the USA.
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Blindersoff: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2020
AZeD1:

You've still not answered the question. Which advanced countries limit the number of SIM a person can buy?

I will also point out to you that you can pay phone bills with cash or with a prepaid card in the USA.

And your phone bills come anonymously or to a name and address?

Do your prepaid cards belong to a ghost?
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by AZeD1(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2020
Blindersoff:

And your phone bills come anonymously or to a name and address?

Do your prepaid cards belong to a ghost?

Do you know what a prepaid card is?

Phone bill goes to an email address.... This is 2020, keep up with the times.
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by seunjungle1(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2020
What is the different btw muric and boko haram?
I think Buhari is a good Muslim like shekarau is?
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by orisa37: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2020
TRUMP please read this and help NIGERIA remove Abubakar Shekau like you did QASSEM and QASSIM. God bless Trump.
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by chukwumzurum(m): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
From this I clearly understand the real agenda of Boko Haram.
The northern Muslims are divided into two factions. The real Muslims ( jihadist) and the liberal Muslims. You are an infidel if you're a liberal Muslim or christain.
The attack is just to reclaim the Islamic states, to purge it off any other religion.
My advice; if the north really want peace, let them preach against the 'real Muslims' (jihadist).
Whistle blow any potential weatlthy Muslim supporting them. And finally efcc should investigate and probe every wealthy muslin in the north.
Why should a group prefer backwardness, u can imagine how poor the north is not to talk of how much they're littered on our streets begging in the south (esp. south east).
Almidst all education is the key...
Any religion that wants u to dwell and wallow in abject poverty is evil.
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by CrownWale93(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
We shall know them by the level of their I.Q
Lawdis:

Wise talk.....no doubt about this, because things are moving to this direction in high speed
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Lawdis(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
CrownWale93:
We shall know them by the level of their I.Q

Adewale gb'enue soun ojee
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Izongdave(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Choi! Can someone tell me since when we divided Nigeria
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by CrownWale93(m): 6:47am On Feb 18, 2020
Lolz... Who is this pls
Lawdis:

Adewale gb'enue soun ojee
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Day169: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
..it's also ironic to think that a separatist group of terrorists that seeks the dissolution of a sovereign state, to establish its own caliphate will seek some form of recognition from its own enemy, through a protest to one of its policies.
Absurd indeed!
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Day169: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Czartega:
I've seen enough of this shit hole, abeg let war do and come
..i can imagine your pain bro, but have you seen footage of Syria and Iraq?
It's easier said than done.
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by LordAzubuike(f): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ade3000yrs:
Modern warfare is no longer about fire power,
You just said complete nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari / How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / Emeka Ihedioha’s Wife Ebere, Children Emeka, Ezinwa, Nkem, Kamsi & His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.