Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (66032 Views)

Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Blindersoff: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
fabienjoe:

I'm not taking sides in this argument but which advanced country are you on about?

In USA for example any number you own is linked to your SSN.

Once your SSN is punched in all your details such as banks, residence, credit report, phone numbers, criminals cases (pending or served) are revealed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by osusuallstars: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
no need to put mouth in this case . it is husband and wife case
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by 2sexycom(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

It is sniper and not shipper you degenerate.

People who are useless to themselves and the country are calling me useless.

You need to read up on international policy on how to handle terrorists who either never handled a weapon or who willfully surrendered especially since your brain is empty. Fill it with some useful knowledge instead of showing everyone how useless you are.

Shartappp....

Autocorrect made it shipper.

You can't convince me THOSE Northern leaders don't have a hand in Bokoharam...

Kill yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by leTrizzle: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nice one, they should also tie TIN to all bank accounts and vehicle registration numbers let's see how the stealing will continue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Heavensent01(m): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

It is clear that sense is an alien to you

you see stupidity as fun, when your family member becomes a victim of this genocide then your eyes will clear except of course if you're Fulani it's expected to continue defending the foolishness of that certificateless idiot

I'm sure you and Yusuf ain't mate but here you're killing and defending yourself for his evil Father. mumu kid accusing one of brainless with his decayed brain
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by dheaven: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Linking the SIM to NIN for proper identification is not a problem but limiting it to 3 sims per individual is not a good idea. If you have many business you need sim card in all our branches to access network.
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Blindersoff: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
2sexycom:

Shartappp....

Autocorrect made it shipper.

You can't convince me THOSE Northern leaders don't have a hand in Bokoharam...

Kill yourself.

Show me where I tried convincing you against your delusions.

Are you high?

You are the one pushing that narrative all by yourself.

Afterall it was Jonathan who said Boko Haram are our siblings and we cannot send the army to kill our siblings. Based on this, can I also say Southerners also have a hand in Boko Haram?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Dpharisee: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
MURIC should deny Shekau and call him infidel, not making noise about hijab in a nursery school in Ibadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by dheaven: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

In USA for example any number you own is linked to your SSN.

Once your SSN is punched in all your details such as banks, residence, credit report, phone numbers, criminals cases (pending or served) are revealed.
I don't know why this is difficult for Nigerian government in this technology age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Blindersoff: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
dheaven:
I don't know why this is difficult for Nigerian government in this technology age.

It is a gradual process. We will get there.

Imagine the kind of nonsense talk trailing this laudable move per the Sim card number limitation and the one that also trailed the BVN registration.

Eventually all will be linked this is the plan.

NIN will be equivalent to SSN in America

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by voltron14: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
dheaven:
Linking the SIM to NIN for proper identification is not a problem but limiting it to 3 sims per individual is not a good idea. If you have many business you need sim card in all our branches to access network.

You would register your SIM as a commercial SIM and make sure it doesn't get into the wrong hands.
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by 2sexycom(m): 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

Show me where I tried convincing you against your delusions.

Are you high?

You are the one pushing that narrative all by yourself.

Afterall it was Jonathan who said Boko Haram are our siblings and we cannot send the army to kill our siblings. Based on this, can I also say Southerners also have a hand in Boko Haram?
Jonathan was an idiot who was trying ri curry favour from the North and they still kicked him out. Get a copy of his book for the real truth.
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by voltron14: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Heavensent01:
[s][/s]

how is reducing of sim card to 3 a factor of reducing terrorism ?

releasing and funding a terrorist with govt money, shielding bandits and herdsmen from prosecution is the main cause why insecurity still exist and this was caused by the useless cow you're defending like a mumu

your family members will become a victim of their evil acts soon then your eyes will clear

Shut up.

You must be a local champion.
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Blindersoff: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
2sexycom:
Jonathan was an idiot who was trying ri curry favour from the North and they still kicked him out. Get a copy of his book for the real truth.

Everyone and almost everything he mentioned in his book were lies.

Were you living on Mars when people came out to speak the truth about incidents which he lied about in his book?
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Blindersoff: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:

Shut up.

Ignore that cretin. Such retrograde minded people deserve no further response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by 2sexycom(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

Everyone and almost everything he mentioned in his book were lies.

Were you living on Mars when people came out to speak the truth about incidents which he lied about in his book?
lol lies cos it does not coincide with your allegiance.

Why is Buhari releasing Bokoharam members...? U dogde that one and u think u can fool me. Dream on.

When it is time, everybody will go their separate ways...

Like play like play it has started but you are not seeing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Blindersoff: 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
2sexycom:
lol lies cos it does not coincide with your allegiance.

Why is Buhari releasing Bokoharam members...? U dogde that one and u think u can fool me. Dream on.

When it is time, everybody will go their separate ways...

Like play like play it has started but you are not seeing it.

I am Igbo and a Nigerian, go and drink your version of Sniper called Shipper and remove your bile filled heart from my presence

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Mac2016(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
abercrombie:
Hahaha.....So boko boy's now have say in our policy, chai bubu look how you have reduce us 2
My first tot exactly...
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by arukwe123(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kyase:

Get sense small na, not a fan to baba but get sense na
STFU Zombie. Not a fan indeed
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Yebosola(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sirjamo:
I am telling you my guy, this Nairaland is unbelievable; a lot of foolish and disgusting comments!

Gbam!!! grin grin grin
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Heavensent01(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Shut up.

[/s]

local champion by supporting an old fool who couldn't provide his certificate?

a man who protect and shield criminals? a man who careless about hundreds of kids that are dying but quick to fly his own son abroad despite with his self foolishness?

bros the person using your brain to play bet9ja won't know peace. because you want to lick a politician butt, I mean someone who careless about you, you choose to be foolish and stupid at the same time

tell me how 3 sims will reduce terrorism and rehabilitation and amnesty won't increase terrorism useless people. you bunch of idiots are all enemies of this country. thunder fire you all to death

nonsense
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Kyase(m): 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
Gandollaar:
WHEN DID YOU STOP BEEN A FAN OF SAI BABA?
November last year
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by geletor: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
fk002:
Some People that commented on the first page have very low IQ or perhaps they are just teenagers.

Like seriously I am beginning to question the level of IQ of an average youth in this Country... I was even confused, I thought I was the one that didn't read it correctly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Fariq: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
fk002:
Some People that commented on the first page have very low IQ or perhaps they are just teenagers.

When I was a teenager I wasn't dumb. They are born fools and will continue to be the same even at 40. It's in DNA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by voltron14: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Heavensent01:
[s][/s]

local champion by supporting an old fool who couldn't provide his certificate?

a man who protect and shield criminals? a man who careless about hundreds of kids that are dying but quick to fly his own son abroad despite with his self foolishness?

bros the person using your brain to play bet9ja won't know peace. because you want to lick a politician butt, I mean someone who careless about you, you choose to be foolish and stupid at the same time

tell me how 3 sims will reduce terrorism and rehabilitation and amnesty won't increase terrorism useless people. you bunch of idiots are all enemies of this country. thunder fire you all to death

nonsense

You are local champion.

What do you need multiple SIMS for?

Even Damgote does not need that many.

Of course everybody knows why.

Hear how you and Boko Haram are saying the same thing.

The days of kidnapping and terrorism are over.

Let us see how you would own more than 3 SIMs when the policy kicks in.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by geletor: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
ddippset:
From comments I see everyday on Nairaland, I am 99 percent convinced that majority of Nigerians youths are either on hard drugs or need psychiatric medical attention.

Like serious it is a cause for concern considering the way it is getting out of hand!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by NothingDoMe: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
grin grin grin you can now see the Buhari govt and Bokoharam are together grin grin they get Boko Haram to oppose an unpopular policy to get the people to accept it cheesy cheesy. Soon watch Shekau oppose Social media sensorship ..This govt is the devil itself
You have correct analysis of the situation!
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Dedemworld: 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
This one pain Shekau gan an ni ooo, Boko Haram is abt to cure if this step is being proceeded

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari / How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / Emeka Ihedioha’s Wife Ebere, Children Emeka, Ezinwa, Nkem, Kamsi & His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.