Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (66025 Views)

Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by AMOTEKUN2023: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
This is a death threat and this stupid govt will take it like a joke
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by 2sexycom(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

If you have no use for your brain donate it to science because it is malfunctioning
if you have no use of your life drink shipper cos u are useless to Nigeria.

Bokoharam is sponsored by Northern leaders... And can be ended in 72 hours. Is Buhari not same person releasing them and u are here talking rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
grin grin grin you can now see the Buhari govt and Bokoharam are together grin grin they get Boko Haram to oppose an unpopular policy to get the people to accept it cheesy cheesy. Soon watch Shekau oppose Social media sensorship ..This govt is the devil itself
you are a wise man.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by voltron14: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
geletor:

I swear!... I thought the guy was kinda educated, but I was actually wrong.

You should have figured him out already.

He has a single motive on this forum and if you observe him closely, it won't be long before he reveals himself for the devil he is
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by AMOTEKUN2023: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
abercrombie:
Hahaha.....So boko boy's now have say in our policy, chai bubu look how you have reduce us 2

Next Level of Buhari's govt.....don't be surprised if Shekau becomes a minister later

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by IntellectOzone(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Eh! wetin I just read now
Aswr Shekau dem no born you well
I dare you to kill him before this years runs out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Blindersoff: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
geletor:

I swear!... I thought the guy was kinda educated, but I was actually wrong.

How can you imagine someone who always makes senseless comments as someone educated? For all we know that guy may just be a 15yr old with a smart phone. His brain is not yet matured enough for serious banter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by AMOTEKUN2023: 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kyase:

Get sense small na, not a fan to baba but get sense na

You are the one that need the sense seriously
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Senigentle(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Asquare84:
Since we are in a democracy Boko Haram have a right to air their view too, so let them respect their view about the SIM ownership
to hell with this kind of democracy that boko haram is part of...a demon cracy that has no respect for peoples life in the name of religion

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by 2sexycom(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
williams2kg:
I am beginning to think that this government will one day call boko haram to negotiating table in the name of ending the war for peace to reign. This negotiation will lead to sharing the government key position with them to achieve their Islamisation agenda.
when d south is ready, they will do the needful
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by AMOTEKUN2023: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
I support boko haram on this..

Give us your reasons

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Amanda4life: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Yes my people I saw this news , and I was marveled.

God, these guys are mean.
I sincerely feel for this young man.
Two things awaits him.

Do it and die or don't do it and live.

A rope on his neck

What should he do

This is a tough one my people, including bokoharam soldier s. I know they are here in nairaland. They have multiple Sim card

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Blindersoff: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
2sexycom:
if you have no use of your life drink shipper cos u are useless to Nigeria.

Bokoharam is sponsored by Northern leaders... And can be ended in 72 hours. Is Buhari not same person releasing them and u are here talking rubbish.

It is sniper and not shipper you degenerate.

People who are useless to themselves and the country are calling me useless.

You need to read up on international policy on how to handle terrorists who either never handled a weapon or who willfully surrendered especially since your brain is empty. Fill it with some useful knowledge instead of showing everyone how useless you are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Yoighaman(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Na wa o, to accept some kin government appointment now na walaha.....unfortunately, the person wey appoint you no dey capable to save you....may God's protection be upon him.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Blindersoff: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
williams2kg:
I am beginning to think that this government will one day call boko haram to negotiating table in the name of ending the war for peace to reign. This negotiation will lead to sharing the government key position with them to achieve their Islamisation agenda.

USA just held meetings with Al Queeda who are also terrorists appealing to them for peace.

Is USA also wrong for this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by don4real18(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
We aren't so gullible to believe this speech that was likely prepared by both parties

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by AMOTEKUN2023: 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
The top service chiefs want the terror battle to continue so as to loot more money in the name of buying weapons and fighting terrorism....Boko haram battle is everlasting until politicians in the north come together to fight it
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by nextstep(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
BH stands for "western education is forbidden", yet they want to use mobile phones freely.
The irony eludes them that western education brought us electromagnetism, operating systems, LCDs, batteries, plastic and so many parts of mobile infrastructure.

What does BH have to offer humanity? Even the religion that they espouse was invented elsewhere; the guns, vehicles and rockets they use were manufactured by Western education; and they host their rants on Western-produced servers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Osidazz19: 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
grin grin grin you can now see the Buhari govt and Bokoharam are together grin grin they get Boko Haram to oppose an unpopular policy to get the people to accept it cheesy cheesy. Soon watch Shekau oppose Social media sensorship ..This govt is the devil itself

Delusional, warped and irrational Ipob way of reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by backnbeta(f): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
You are too smart abeg! You literally took the words out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Yngson25(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
CalciumB3:
Muric should come and clear the type of Islam shekau was talking about
U gt oil fr head...
I was also wondering wether Islamic religion has division and subdivision wink
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Osidazz19: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
williams2kg:

I guess using your warped flawed logic, they are also planning on calling Namdiot Coward Cownu to come to the same meeting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Blindersoff: 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
AMOTEKUN2023:
The top service chiefs want the terror battle to continue so as to loot more money in the name of buying weapons and fighting terrorism....Boko haram battle is everlasting until politicians in the north come together to fight it

One of the easiest way to limit them, their activities and recruitment is this SIM card directive.

It will seriously expose their members and make it easier to track them.

Shekau knows this and this is why the alarm cry from him and death threat.

Already all who know Pantami have come out on Twitter to dare Boko Haram to do their worst on him and even Pantami has sworn that the policy would be implemented and no threats to his life would stop it.

Northerners are dying too and they also want to do everything to stop them.

This would also affect kidnappers, bandits and especially terrorists in any name

4 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Subzero047: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
Kyase:

Get sense small na, not a fan to baba but get sense na
[/s]

You are a zombie
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Heavensent01(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nigerians have all reason to be greatful If they survived the evil plan Buhari is planning against them by the end of his tenure
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Blindersoff: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Heavensent01:
Nigerians have all reason to be greatful If they survived the evil plan Buhari is planning against them

Another one with an empty head spotted

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by AMOTEKUN2023: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

One of the easiest way to limit them, their activities and recruitment is this SIM card directive.

It will seriously expose their members and make it easier to track them.

Shekau knows this and this is why the alarm cry from him and death threat.

Already all who know Pantami have come out on Twitter to dare Boko Haram to do their worst on him and even Pantami has sworn that the policy would be implemented and no threats to his life would stop it.

Northerners are dying too and they also want to do everything to stop them.

This would also affect kidnappers, bandits and especially terrorists in any name

Let's see how it goes...This is Nigeria where we talk without actions
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Blindersoff: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
AMOTEKUN2023:

Let's see how it goes...This is Nigeria where we talk without actions

This is Nigeria where we talked about BVN and it was done and used to expose so many fraudulent accounts.

Feel free to understand this same way you understood BVN registration

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by GODWINLOWSKI: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Boko Aren't Islamists.. Boko Have Been Defeated.. Shekau Is Long Dead.. Boko And Herdsmen Aren't Nigeria Muslims.. All You H*usa Porks Should Return Back To Your Mumsy As*
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Asipelu(m): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Why are you people attacking govt for what shekau is saying, the policy simply means that the identity and tacticks of boko haram and their sponsor alike as well as kidnappers will be reveal and nip in the bud. If this policy will curb all forms of criminality in our country it is highly welcom.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by mvem(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
williams2kg:
Jonathan tried negotiating with them and the offer of Amnesty but that did not work
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by bluecircle470: 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
abercrombie:
Hahaha.....So boko boy's now have say in our policy, chai bubu look how you have reduce us 2

It’s not compulsory for you to comment if you’re not knowledgeable

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's Handshake With Ude Oko Chukwu In New York (Pics) / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.