Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (66035 Views)

Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by recievesense: 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
chai
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by solmus: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
grin
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by TUANKU(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
grin grin grin you can now see the Buhari govt and Bokoharam are together grin grin they get Boko Haram to oppose an unpopular policy to get the people to accept it cheesy cheesy. Soon watch Shekau oppose Social media sensorship ..This govt is the devil itself
So SIM card registration and linking it to NIN is an unpopular policy?
It's easy to sit on your lame ass and criticize everything. I doubt you can suggest any meaningful alternative to the policy. Bodoh!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by SarkinYarki: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
TUANKU:

So SIM card registration and linking it to NIN is an unpopular policy?
It's easy to sit on your lame ass and criticize everything. I doubt you can suggest any meaningful alternative to the policy. Bodoh!

Shekau was referring to the 3 sim card policy and not Registration . I believe every sim in Nigeria is registered at this point .. Buhari is a bad man
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by TUANKU(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Shekau was referring to the 3 sim card policy and not Registration . I believe every sim in Nigeria is registered at this point .. Buhari is a bad man
Ok, is 3 SIM cards a bad policy? These are things that are done in advanced countries too. You don't just wake up and change sim card like it kpyoko.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Jahkye: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

30k?

If you are hungry tell me and stop trying to beg with style.
[/s]
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Jahkye: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Stop using style to beg.

Your begging reputation is well known on this forum.

Patrick.
[/s]
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Gandollaar(f): 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kyase:

Get sense small na, not a fan to baba but get sense na
WHEN DID YOU STOP BEEN A FAN OF SAI BABA?
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by xukwaa: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
This na like wetin Musa no go see for gate!
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by chiefolododo(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
aah!

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
If they could threaten the president who is an ordinary minister?

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by geletor: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
grin grin grin you can now see the Buhari govt and Bokoharam are together grin grin they get Boko Haram to oppose an unpopular policy to get the people to accept it cheesy cheesy. Soon watch Shekau oppose Social media sensorship ..This govt is the devil itself

Wtf did you jst type...as in are you trying to confuse the readers or is it you that is confuse?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Isoduwa(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ride on pastor troy
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by anonymous1759(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2020

Someone should tell Shakau that Saudi Arabia women have started smoking in public. Very soon their eyes will open and the North will be liberated. The Northern Leaders are very cruel they use Religion to Blindfold their people Because of Election, so they can Bribe them with kulikuli and Dankwa. Once the revolution starts from Saudi it'll surely affects Nigeria. Shame to all the Northern Elites both Apc and pdp your Time is Running very soon you won't be able to use Sharia law to Trap your people.

No one will be willing to do the dirty jobs again for you and your children carrying bombs to destroy people for your selfish interest.

6 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by mytime24(f): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Oga pikin
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by OgaBuhari: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
EasternPrince:
Lolz

Boko Haram has revealed their weak spot!!!
which is?
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by infini771: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
It's a mind game. They are playing a script. Islamisation is real

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Owned: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
embarassed Afonjaas Boko Haram Will Still Exit Till They Inpeach Buhari

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by 2sexycom(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
A clear sign that these guys have supporters in North. This Bokoharam issue can be solved if Northerners really want it to end.

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by platido(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sheiku your time of death is now...just accept this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by executive12: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
williams2kg:
I am beginning to think that this government will one day call boko haram to negotiating table in the name of ending the war for peace to reign. This negotiation will lead to sharing the government key position with them to achieve their Islamisation agenda.

They will be doing that in the Arewa Republic.
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Calculating:

https://todaypoliticsng.com/boko-haram-kicks-against-new-sim-card-policy-threatens-minister/
With this it is obvious that these Northerners are working hand in hand with these Boko Haram people. It is just clear and simple. Why do they usually think that we are this myopic and dumb?

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by 2sexycom(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

Calling you a foooooooolll is an insult to the word itself so I will not do so.
if u think Bokoharam is not being sponsored by the North, you are the fool here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by 2ghaski(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Hmm alot of Sense in this comment

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by alphaNomega: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
The replies on this thread are unbelievable! Goes to show how low the national IQ is

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Senigentle(m): 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
So last last boko haram is really an Islamic agenda fighting for their god and religion...

This is how they will continue to be expose and shall continue to fight among themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Blindersoff: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
2sexycom:
if u think Bokoharam is not being sponsored by the North, you are the fool here.

If you have no use for your brain donate it to science because it is malfunctioning
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by 2sexycom(m): 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Day169:
This reminds me of a radio jingle from back in the day, which said.. "Arm robber no be spirit o"!
It tells me that many of these terrorists are among us!
There's a genuine need for everyone to be careful at all times, always looking over your shoulders!!
.. "Terrorists no be spirit o"!!!
na Dia people they support them. If u want Bokoharam to end in 72 hours, my brother is it very possible. Don't listen to any rubbish coming from those guys in government and all the excuse... I have always known this for sure before supporting reportage from western media started to resurface
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by geletor: 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:

This takes the cream cake for the most idiotic comment on Nairaland ever.

I swear!... I thought the guy was kinda educated, but I was actually wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Asquare84(m): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Since we are in a democracy Boko Haram have a right to air their view too, so let them respect their view about the SIM ownership

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari / Emeka Ihedioha’s Wife Ebere, Children Emeka, Ezinwa, Nkem, Kamsi & His Mother / How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.