Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (66034 Views)

Isa Pantami's Daughter, Aishah Is Dead / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by voltron14: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Heavensent01:
[s][/s]

just imagine this imbeciles? who's emphasizing on sim, I use just a sim

the question is how is this reduction of sim to 3 Sims going to end the taking money meant for development, southerners money for that matter to fight crimes propounded the useless cow you're defending here

has this herdsmen kill your relative before? if no with this your heartless defence expect it

useless people

Terrorist.

It is well known why you need multiple SIMS.

Those days are coming to an end.

It would be implemented and there is absolutely nothing you not your kind can do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by emmayoc: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
How dare you attempt to stop the works we are doing for the creator of the heavens and earth,

The question I am asking and haven't gotten any answer is, which creator of which heaven and which earth are they talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Jaapu: 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
abercrombie:
Hahaha.....So boko boy's now have say in our policy, chai bubu look how you have reduce us 2

You are fool.
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Heavensent01(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:

Terrorist.

It is well known why you need multiple SIMS.

Those days are coming to an end.

It would be implemented and there is absolutely nothing you not your kind can do.

you're too slow in reasoning, I don't blame you though, I blame the imbeciles cheering you up with likes

unfortunately those cheering you up with likes don't give you an avenue to know how foolish you're in reasoning
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by voltron14: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Heavensent01:

you're too slow in reasoning, I don't blame you though, I blame the imbeciles cheering you up with likes

unfortunately those cheering you up with likes don't give you an avenue to know how foolish you're in reasoning

The terrorist is angry.

If only he could reach me he would have carried out his usual action.

Do your worst but the 3 SIM policy would stay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Is this some kind of joke When did boko haram began to have a say in our matter? Shekau your days are numbered,if you like live for 1000 years and re-incarnate a hundred times, your days will surely come to an end and it will not end well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Corrections: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
REPENT NOW AND BECOME A GOOD MUSLIM ...BOKOHARAM LEADER SAYS". THE QUESTION IS WHO IS A GOOD MUSLIM?

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by fabienjoe: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

In USA for example any number you own is linked to your SSN.

Once your SSN is punched in all your details such as banks, residence, credit report, phone numbers, criminals cases (pending or served) are revealed.

I know a lot of data collection on individuals take place in civilized countries but I've never had to provide any details in buying pay as you go SIM cards in the UK. Contract phones would normally key in your details but I'm not aware of any restriction in the number of SIM cards you can use. That is not to say I don't appreciate the peculiar situation we are in in Nigeria. If restricting the number of SIM cards for each person would keep us safer, I'm all for it. But Nigeria is very frustrating...Laws here apply to some, not others. Even if the law is made, you would see a lot of people breaking it with impunity, right under the nose of law enforcement agents..I've seen several individuals, some of questionable means using Nigerian police espionage (SPY) registration numbers. These people have absolutely nothing to do with the police. In fact some could be outright criminals that should be in jail. It's really troubling the morass Nigeria is in..

3 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by BlackfireX: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
AMOTEKUN2023:

Give us your reasons

Femi adesina will soon reply him
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Heavensent01(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:

The terrorist is angry.

If only he could reach me he would have carried out his usual action.

Do your worst but the 3 SIM policy would stay.

the joke is on you and your fellow imbeciles licking the butt of that Fulani terrorist idiot

you're right if I can reach you and other useless people supporting PDP and APC politicians here, it will take me nothing to delete you fool away at least to reduce the number of imbeciles we have in this country
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Jm879316: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Why don’t we see the videos
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by voltron14: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Heavensent01:

the joke is on you and your fellow imbeciles licking the butt of that Fulani terrorist idiot

you're right if I can reach you and other useless people supporting PDP and APC politicians here, it will take me nothing to delete you fool away at least to reduce the number of imbeciles we have in this country

Didn't I say it?

You couldn't fool me.

When a terrorist writes, he can't really mask his intentions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Corrections: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
2sexycom:
A clear sign that these guys have supporters in North. This Bokoharam issue can be solved if Northerners really want it to end.

TRUELY THEY HAVE MUSLIM SPONSORS OR SUPPORTERS!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Joshmuch: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lawdis:

Wise talk.....no doubt about this, because things are moving to this direction in high speed
And the end of Nigeria shall come!!

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by opribo(m): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Why not point to bubu, he is final decision maker, no they will call out an ordinary minister because they know what they are doing.

I tell you between shekau and bubu lies the answer. If you recall during GEJ era, this shekau was threatening,insulting and denigrating the office of the President and Nigerians as a whole but now suddenly he has remained in the background until now.

I am not surprised at all, when you read in between the lines you will see the same people manipulating things.

Until we the people begin to understand that a few people in the north are the ones manipulating these things. The same reason why 'amotekun' will never be allowed to stay, because they fear power shift.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by PervertProphet: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Calculating:

https://todaypoliticsng.com/boko-haram-kicks-against-new-sim-card-policy-threatens-minister/

If I talk now.

All these fake Muslims who call themselves "Moderate Muslims" go start to dey complain especially when I start dishing the verses that show what these Boko Haram guys is pure Islam.

You read what the Shekau guy said. About how they are doing this in service of Hubal-Allah, their supposed creator of Islamic Paradise of alcoholic wine, silk dresses and LGBT handsome guys like pearl flowers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by EdiskyHarry: 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
without banning Islamic terrorists religion in the world, terrorism will never end in the world.
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by PervertProphet: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Corrections:
REPENT NOW AND BECOME A GOOD MUSLIM ...BOKOHARAM LEADER SAYS". THE QUESTION IS WHO IS A GOOD MUSLIM?

Haha!

I love your picture.
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by EdiskyHarry: 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Asquare84:
Since we are in a democracy Boko Haram have a right to air their view too, so let them respect their view about the SIM ownership
this is the most funny comment today
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by MoIbrahim: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
grin grin grin you can now see the Buhari govt and Bokoharam are together grin grin they get Boko Haram to oppose an unpopular policy to get the people to accept it cheesy cheesy. Soon watch Shekau oppose Social media sensorship ..This govt is the devil itself

Just when u think u've seen them all shocked

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Bobbyfreshh(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:

What's this one saying?

Am saying that buhari is a failure
.....deal with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by freeboyhenry(m): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
I thought this shekau is dead ? Is he speaking from the grave ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Leo588(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
CalciumB3:
Muric should come and clear the type of Islam shekau was talking about

Perfect sir.
I wish I can hash tag him. Killers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by Princemichael93: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by 2sexycom(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

I am Igbo and a Nigerian, go and drink your version of Sniper called Shipper and remove your bile filled heart from my presence
I never asked for your tribe you dumb fork... what does being Igbo has to do with this? Irritant..
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by AZeD1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
TUANKU:

Ok, is 3 SIM cards a bad policy? These are things that are done in advanced countries too. You don't just wake up and change sim card like it kpyoko.
Can you point to the advanced countries you are talking about?
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by mechanics(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nawa o, they are just too funny.
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by AZeD1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Tayeni:
Nigerians are so used to buying SIMs that they will thrash for no serious reason. SIM purchase needs to be made stricter than it is. Everybody just dey anonymous in this country....people crawling out of the woodwork and you wonder where they from. No reliable database....Its time for some sanity.
This is 2020. The thought that a government would even think of regulating sim cards in 2020 is mind boggling.
Re: Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister by AZeD1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blindersoff:

In USA for example any number you own is linked to your SSN.

Once your SSN is punched in all your details such as banks, residence, credit report, phone numbers, criminals cases (pending or served) are revealed.
Illegal immigrants don't have SSN but they have phones. Can you explain how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari / Emeka Ihedioha’s Wife Ebere, Children Emeka, Ezinwa, Nkem, Kamsi & His Mother / How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.