Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me (8188 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hello guys, are there any chances that I will get this virus my partner released his sperm inside me. I am not yet on prep yet are mine safe?? We want to have baby and it is not yet 48hours yet.
Should I take prep even tho he said I should not be afraid that he is undetectable. Doctors in the house help me

2 Likes

Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Casalinda:
Hello guys, are there any chances that I will get this virus my partner released his sperm inside me. I am not yet on prep yet are mine safe?? We want to have baby and it is not yet 48hours yet.
Should I take prep even tho he said I should not be afraid that he is undetectable. Doctors in the house help me
. A S
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by 2dice01: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Many are ---

But few are roaming grin

13 Likes

Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
This girl and drama, what is wrong with you?

Shouldn't you know this is going to happen? That's the only way he is sure you will stay with him forever through thick and thin?

If both of you are infected, he is sure you won't wake up one morning and abandon him because of your status.

Please stop disturbing our peace. You have made your choice, we respect your choice, but then you must bear the consequences of your actions, inactions, decisions and indecisions.

Please deal with it

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by Headlesschicken(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
undecided WTF x wrong wiv this generation of gals..

5 Likes

Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by XhosaNostra(f): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
What do you mean by "undetected" when his status is known? Alas, I think you should have consulted a doctor or done your research on the matter BEFORE your reckless interlude. You're playing with fire if this story is true.

3 Likes

Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
BUSINESSARENAA:
This girl and drama, what is wrong with you?

Shouldn't you know this is going to happen? That's the only way he is sure you will stay with him forever through thick and thin?

If both of you are infected, he is sure you won't wake up one morning and abandon him because of your status.

Please stop disturbing our peace. You have made your choice, we respect your choice, but then you must bear the consequences of your actions, inactions, decisions and indecisions.

Please deal with it

Most of you don’t even border to pick lessons from my story?? You all see it has me being dramatic heheheh Nigeria will always be Nigerians

We will cry in public against people discriminating against people living with hiv, yet in closed door we are the biggest discriminator.

My story here on Nairaland has show how dark some of you. Your heart are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:
What do you mean by "undetected" when his status is known? Alas, I think you should have consulted a doctor or done your research on the matter BEFORE your reckless interlude. You're playing with fire if this story is true.

Check google the meaning of undetectable
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by XhosaNostra(f): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Casalinda:

Check google the meaning of undetectable

No,I want to hear it from you in regards to the subject matter.

2 Likes

Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by GraGra247(m): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Casalinda:

You're just an attention seeking fellow. If even your fake stories are true tell me that a lady her boyfriend is wealthy enough to buy her an SUV cannot afford to go see a doctor and discuss something as serious as sex with an HIV partner.

Abeg stop bothering folks on this forum with your fake stories.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by Stevyne: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Someone should kindly help me with any token.
Things seems rough now.

3105138418, First bank
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by Tomide007: 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Casalinda:

Most of you don’t even border to pick lessons from my story?? You all see it has me being dramatic heheheh Nigeria will always be Nigerians

We will cry in public against people discriminating against people living with hiv, yet in closed door we are the biggest discriminator.

My story here on Nairaland has show how dark some of you. Your heart are
It depends...since you're the woman and you're receptive. Your chances are 8 for 10,000 exposure if you have vaginal sex, for anal sex 11 / 10000 exposure...... Since the viral is well suppressed in him, then the chances are very negligible but still possible (You'll have to be extremely extremely unlucky to have).Don't make the mistake again oo.....BTW, your type is rare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
GraGra247:

You're just an attention seeking fellow. If even your fake stories are true tell me that a lady her boyfriend is wealthy enough to buy her an SUV cannot afford to go see a doctor and discuss something as serious as sex with an HIV partner.

Abeg stop bothering folks on this forum with your fake stories.

And you feel educating you are telling my story is not not my prerogative??
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by chachanga: 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
With dis ur small thin waist, u don't dey collect mature thing tongue

Protect urself o
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by Bola146(f): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
cry I really don't know what is actually wrong with some ladies nowadays, beautiful but no sense sad

1 Like

Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by Blackmiserable(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:

How are you Xhosa? It's been a long time. Back from your hiatus?
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by bdchange(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bola146:
cry I really don't know what is actually wrong with some ladies nowadays, beautiful but no sense sad
Now this is harshsss angry . It only brings insult
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by bdchange(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Casalinda:

And you feel educating you are telling my story is not not my prerogative??
If ur story is actually true, just go for PEP to cut long story short..sefini
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by XhosaNostra(f): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blackmiserable:

How are you Xhosa? It's been a long time. Back from your hiatus?

Well-rested, ready to rock & roll wink How's the new year treating you so far?
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by bdchange(m): 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No,I want to hear it from you in regards to the subject matter.
Someone said u have left Nairaland on one of this threads. Now I can see u av not..
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by XhosaNostra(f): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
bdchange:

Someone said u have left Nairaland on one of this threads. Now I can see u av not..

They wish! cheesy I take breaks every now & then, this place is draining sometimes.
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
ARV drugs loading...

1 Like

Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by bdchange(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:

They wish! cheesy I take breaks every now & then, this place is draining sometimes.
The bolded was the person's complaint. He said u left because of the numerous insults u received from perceived enemies or uncouth nairalanders who attack anything against their opinions. He was talking in reference to a lady attacking the personality of Ubunja.
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
HIV +

The community
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
Casalinda:
yes you will catch it. Better go for PEP.

Are you trying to use pregnancy to trap him? Nah sis, don't be a fool.

Pls update us, did he confess or did you sign the prenup
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by XhosaNostra(f): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
bdchange:

The bolded was the person's complaint. He said u left because of the numerous insults u received from perceived enemies or uncouth nairalanders who attack anything against their opinions. He was talking in reference to a lady attacking the personality of Ubunja.

I can hold my own, so I can never leave because of insults. The incessant arguments do get tiring after a while though & it's only natural to feel the need to take a breather occasionally. I did & now I'm back. The end.
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by Blackmiserable(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Well-rested, ready to rock & roll wink How's the new year treating you so far?

Haha, it's been routine as usual.

Nothing new, round and round and round it goes.
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by XhosaNostra(f): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Haha, it's been routine as usual.

Nothing new, round and round and round it goes.

I know hey. Yeah well, let's hope for some bells & whistles along the line, for a change.
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by Blackmiserable(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I know hey. Yeah well, let's hope for some bells & whistles along the line, for a change.

I believe in coincidence. I was talking about you recently lol.
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by XhosaNostra(f): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blackmiserable:

I believe in coincidence. I was talking about you recently lol.

Law of attraction because here I am smiley Have you always gone by this moniker? I don't recognize it lol.
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by Clinghton: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Trying to play safe, I pity you
Re: Fiancé Who Is HIV + But Undetected Has Released His Sperm Inside Me by Dogalmighty17: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
If he on his retroviral medication and I have reason to believe that he is, since his viral count is undetectable, then you should have nothing to worry about. But you should quickly go for PEP to reduce whatever little risk there is.

And please, don't let this happen again. You never can tell when he stops taking his medication.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Court Orders Woman To Pay Ex-fiance Over Breach Of Marriage Promise / LADIES: if you don't have this CURVE you can't attract the best of men ( + 25) / Nairaland Guys, Do You Like Fat Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.