Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Would You Dare? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Dare? (1652 Views)

Will You Dare? [photo] / Join The Midnight Sex Chat Group If You Dare (only Raw Boys And Girls Allowed) / Dare To Cheat On Her? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Dare? by firemelon: 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
The girl i wanted to marry confided in me that she has once been tempted to stab me to death, please would you go ahead with the wedding if you were me?am scared to my marrows and its killing.
Re: Would You Dare? by kokoye(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2010
Imagine what she would do if you tried to call off the wedding  grin

Stay away from the wine bottles and daggers bro
Re: Would You Dare? by kaymoney2(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
@ OP She is being tormented  by the Evil spirit~~ Or may be she belongs to a secret society/cult or may be  she  is partially existing on planet earth and from time to time she has some spiritual officers she report  to in the spiritual realm ** Becareful if your story is real not to be the next prey or meat on their evil table** By their talk we shall know them  shocked shocked

Re: Would You Dare? by HTownEve(f): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
Seriously keep Kokoye's advise in mind.

Wow!  Dude, you might have to sleep with one eye open for the rest of your relationship.   grin  

That is some serious sh!@t.  Why did she think of stabbing you to death?  Did you have a fight?  That is crazy even if you had the worst fight imaginable.
Re: Would You Dare? by InkedNerd(f): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2010
@OP: Hell to the motha flippin' no. She just told you she wants to do harm to you and you're hear askin' us if we would continue. Smh, do you really need us to answer for you? angry
Re: Would You Dare? by kokoye(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2010
She will KILL him if he ever tries to break up with her . .even worse
Re: Would You Dare? by EFCC1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2010
The girl i wanted to marry confided in me that she has once been tempted to stab me to death
why

u beta go do odechi grin or stay away from kitchen
Re: Would You Dare? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2010
Run 4 ur life.
Re: Would You Dare? by HTownEve(f): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2010
LOL.

ROTFLMAO.

EFCC1:

why

u beta go do odechi grin or stay away from kitchen
Re: Would You Dare? by firemelon: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2010
Thank you all for your wondeful caveat.now i know some people think d way i do.am still having problems with what to tell my friends and family, she noticed i changed and called me on phone said she thought truths sets people free,i told her she is right because i just set her FREE.
Re: Would You Dare? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
U are very wise.
Re: Would You Dare? by HTownEve(f): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
firemelon:

Thank you all for your wondeful caveat.now i know some people think d way i do.am still having problems with what to tell my friends and family, she noticed i changed and called me on phone said she thought truths sets people free,i told her she is right because i just set her FREE.

Please don't forget to thank her for saving your life.  
You could advise her to seek help as well.   cool
Re: Would You Dare? by kaymoney2(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2010
The lady wantnt  the one telling you that she feels like stabbing you** but greater is the one that resides in her soul and using her mouth to confess to you** about the immenent danger to befall you ASAP  

Re: Would You Dare? by firemelon: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2010
@eve,thats why am not screaming yet.on that day,she woke up around 2am,went to d kitchen for d knive,but as God would have it i also got up and went to d bathroom, so having been awake she couldnt confront me, my post was to be sure i acted rightly by quitting without another thought.
Re: Would You Dare? by kokoye(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^^

I'd still watch my back though.

. .a woman scorned . .
Re: Would You Dare? by EFCC1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2010
you need this also-
Re: Would You Dare? by HTownEve(f): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
EFCC1:

you need this also-

LOL. EFCC1, please where do get these animations?
Re: Would You Dare? by EFCC1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
HTown Eve:

LOL.  EFCC1, please where do get these animations? 
http://www.pic4ever.com/index-9.htm

this is for u grin grin
Re: Would You Dare? by Osama10(m): 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2010
Poster I think you need not mention a word anymore, run with your two legs touching your back head.
Re: Would You Dare? by firemelon: 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2010
@osama,am even thinking of going on AWOL,
Re: Would You Dare? by Osama10(m): 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
firemelon:

@osama,am even thinking of going on AWOL.

Better but never return to her.
Re: Would You Dare? by HTownEve(f): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2010
HTown Eve:

LOL. EFCC1, please where do get these animations?

LOL. Thank you.
Awww how cute with the mustache. cool
Re: Would You Dare? by freecocoa(f): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
Op please take a new middle and last name.i suggest USAIN BOLT,that will help alot.
Re: Would You Dare? by omega25red(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
poster

why not find out what makes her want to kill you maybe it is something you can work on.
Re: Would You Dare? by HTownEve(f): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2010
omega25red:

poster

why not find out what makes her want to kill you maybe it is something you can work on.

eh? grin
Re: Would You Dare? by firemelon: 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2010
@freecocoa,somebody told me to take a walk,i told him its an understatement, am taking a fly.
Re: Would You Dare? by honeric01(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2010
firemelon:

@freecocoa,somebody told me to take a walk,i told him its an understatement, am taking a fly.

why take a fly? dont you know you are heavier than a fly? you are going to crash-land if you try that, betterstill take a flight and not a fly. lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Dare? by EFCC1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2010
Are u even sure is not a convincing way to Deboyfriend u? Y will she want to stab u
Re: Would You Dare? by omega25red(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
HTown Eve:

eh? grin
abi na lie if someone is angry enough to want to stab you to death there must be something he is doing to get her to that level
Re: Would You Dare? by Iyineda(m): 11:09pm On Dec 15, 2010
firemelon:

The girl i wanted to marry confided in me that she has once been tempted to stab me to death, please would you go ahead with the wedding if you were me?am scared to my marrows and its killing.

Re: Would You Dare? by firemelon: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
.@honeric,lol:a comic relief in such a restive situation.
@EFCC:a prophet had revealed this to me,but i didnt listen we went ahead with the wedding preparations, now God made me to hear frm the hoarses mouth and u are talking abt 'deboyfriending', do u really get d gravity of all these
Re: Would You Dare? by firemelon: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2010
@omega:this is a spiritual issue but u are still looking at it frm d rational and physical point.d lady in question is a very sweet person ok?we had no altercation of any kind right,but she is being manipulated ok?she cried a river while recounting this and even said she will b punished for d revelation,but she will take in good faith as a sacrifice of love.this is no childs play ok?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Arrives In The Uk And Leaves You For A White Lady: / Who Among Them Shud I Marry? / Why Am I Always Seen As A Pally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.