Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly (78252 Views)

Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by joepepsy(m): 1:11am On Feb 17, 2020
Na wa ooo ,is this how Nigerians are now?bitterness will kill many of you.
laughitall:
which one be monkey no fine him mama like am... what do u mean ? The baby is ugly .. everybody know .. but let's keep it on code

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by SavageResponse(m): 1:41am On Feb 17, 2020
Is that why she's crying?

She should be used to it by now
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by atheistandproud(m): 2:10am On Feb 17, 2020
MarianaTrench:

Someone got a 10year ban? shocked

Yes oh grin grin grin
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Enemyofpeace: 3:22am On Feb 17, 2020
E pain am. Walahi make we talk true the baby worwor grin grin grin

By the time dominique will start burning childrens for me una go take
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Enemyofpeace: 3:22am On Feb 17, 2020
MarianaTrench:

Someone got a 10year ban? shocked
it doesn't make sense jare
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Enemyofpeace: 3:23am On Feb 17, 2020
atheistandproud:
At least our resident troll in the phone section don chop 10 years. My faith in Nairaland is restored thanks to our able mods.
the ban no make sense at all
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Enemyofpeace: 3:24am On Feb 17, 2020
laughitall:
ok for now she neva fine ... same talk .. different pattern .. the baby ugly abeg
no mind them

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by stchinedu: 3:24am On Feb 17, 2020
Charleys:
How does someone video herself crying. I don't understand

As in ehn...

The thing weak me undecided
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Enemyofpeace: 3:27am On Feb 17, 2020
victorian:
She get time and strength to cry.

Honestly she has the strength for tears.

She should know nigerians already. I wonder why shes shocked someone is hating on her cute baby.

Don't post pics of your kids or hubby online, they won't hear. They must show off online.

Na she sabi. She should keep on crying. She has the strength for tears.
which cute baby? Abeg forget am, her baby worwor. Na night dem take do am, that is why she ugly like that
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by haybhi1(m): 3:45am On Feb 17, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Why cry because an unknown entity called your baby ugly. Most probably from someone who haven't carried a foetus let alone a full term baby and who is not certain of ever carrying one in life. You know 100% that your baby isn't ugly so why get emotional over it? Like someone said up, come on Nairaland. Nairaland is the world capital of troll. If you can survive Nairaland, you can survive the outside world.
I've lost counts of the trolls, insults and all I have received and still receiving on Nairaland yet I am still here and I'm not ready to leave for them. I remain focus on these two things; Business and entertainment.
Don't let anybody words especially unknown entities get into you. Laugh or frown over them and remain focus. But Cry? No No!
Your Baby is Beautiful. As for the troll, have you heard of this saying "Monkey no fine but him mama like am" please mind your business!

Do You need a reliable Okrika supply? You need an account manager? Need a digital, TVC, Radio Ad script & Jingle for your business? Need a Cinematographer for your events or church? Then call the numbers below!
Read my signature.

You are so worked up on us trolling you, yet you go ahead to type a 500-paged words.

Nobody sent you all this, madam, and it should have seemed disproportionate to you, even before you posted it.

Zoom with your unwarranted story jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by 9jaRealist: 4:24am On Feb 17, 2020
This is the result of living your life to please others... sad
>
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by 9jaRealist: 4:27am On Feb 17, 2020
Mraphel:
She's just too emotional over everything..i think she can't live here in Nigeria .
She can go back abroad to live where she's used to... cuz she cannot adapt to our useless lifestyle here in Nigeria

grin grin grin

Abegi, don't make me laugh...
T-Boss was born in Nigeria and attended primary, secondary and first-year of uni here in Nigeria.

She only attended a few years of uni abroad in Romania...
And if you really know anything about Romania, pretty sure she prefers Nigeria!
>

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:42am On Feb 17, 2020
post=86704002:

For these bastard trolls calling this beautiful Angel ugly,
For these evil trolls bringing tears to your face, T Boss
For these foolish trolls having caused hundreds of people to commit suicide.

This is for you evil trolls
May you never end well in life.
May Happiness be far away from you.
May bitterness and evil always be on your doorsteps each and every day.
As long as you guys get happy in your foolishness to see other people in pains and unhappy,
May you never have any good thing in life.
May failures always be around you just like your shadows.

#AllOnlineTrollsMustDie

Looking at the video is just so touching!
It brings tears to your eyes.
Boss Lady, (We hope you see this post),

Next time ignore them,
That kills them more!
They troll, cause they have nothing and absolutely nothing good going on for them in life.
They are nothing but losers in life.

Why not keep shut kid

Awwww,
atleast you have conscience and you know when to keep shut.
Keep it up!

They do troll you too sis?
Who will want to troll someone as nice as you are?
A God-fearing, beautiful and courteous lady like you?

Guess we are lucky in that aspect,
they never troll us,
Or maybe we don't see them!
Our profile pic message do the trick for us ALWAYS!
It defines who we are!!
wink

They do troll me but I really do not care. I sell my market and go...
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Caseless: 6:33am On Feb 17, 2020
obiekunie2:
people should really know where to draw the line.

you dont go insulting or making reference to innocent chlldren.

to even think women are involved in trolling the innocent baby.

really sad!.

Tboss learn to stop taking Nigerians serious or else u die before your time.

TBOSS PLS START VISITING NIAIRALAND SO U WILL DEVELOP VERY TOUGH SKIN AGAINST TROLLING.

Trolling doesn't affect nairalanders cause NL is the troll capital of the world - survive nairaland and you can comfortably survive any part of social media.
i've learnt everything I needed to survive the internet on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by shineeye1: 6:35am On Feb 17, 2020
She should rather weep for how a woman would suddenly find herself pregnant. She should weep over how she is going to locate who exactly impregnated her because that child would soon come asking who her father is!

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by thunderbabs: 6:36am On Feb 17, 2020
Which kind mumu cry be this na? Na so una weak on the inside? She know how many horrible names my classmates call me for secondary school? cool

Mbah sef don become celeb over his bald head. Mbah sef dey curse pple back before but now he is enjoying his celeb status with his bald head.

Una go dey form celeb with very low self esteem. Make matters worse, she con dey cry for camera like mumu wey dem collect hin food angry
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by decub: 7:14am On Feb 17, 2020
Charleys:
How does someone video herself crying. I don't understand
And post on social media... As in eh!
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Renforce: 7:37am On Feb 17, 2020
nanauju:
She didn't appreciate the thousands of people that said the baby was fine. Just that one that called her baby ugly, she's having diarrhea of the mouth.

Ghana bathing soap, totally natural, no chemicals added, it is produced with fruits, herbs and plants, it lightens, fades stretch marks, smoothens ur skin and makes u look younger and your skin cleaner. It clears black spots, black knuckles, stretch marks and pimples in few days. Price is 1500 but negotiable if u are buying more than one. Contact me 070 6180 9819

Using her own child to court attention undecided
May God never make that stupid

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Renforce: 7:38am On Feb 17, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Stunt. Who does that. Crying while videoing ursef. That's how tiwa went on live interview and cried decieving d public as if she meant all those tears. E no reach 1 month she begin bleep wizkid.

I'm telling you. She wore deeper life gown that day

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by joasman007(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2020
It's only in #9ja you will hear "fans" , "troll" "insult" etc in the same sentence �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Kursk2019(m): 7:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Social Media stunt
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by ikevictor: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2020
But is she not ugly before?

mtcheew
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by PCFC(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2020
No baby is ugly
A baby is beautiful
A baby is a bundle of joy
Tboss, your baby is beautiful

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Matthew58(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2020
aunty no go kill ur self ooo ....pls don't mind dem oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Matthew58(m): 8:28am On Feb 17, 2020
am confused ooo
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by lucky4west: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2020
this is bullshit, how can u video urself crying it means u are acting...if u are crying and it hurts u wont remember to video or record, and again ur child is pretty, cute and kool...so u do not need any body's opinion on that...so just a troll that ur child is ugly is enough to weaken u and shatter ur world then u are a learner, u no reach...nonsense
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by kristana(f): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2020
Lol seriously to survive in Nigeria, you must learn to be very strong emotionally. In fact, dead to your emotions. Just imagine this lady crying because someone said her obviously beautiful daughter is ugly. God help us
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by laughitall(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2020
joepepsy:
Na wa ooo ,is this how Nigerians are now?bitterness will kill many of you.
which bitterness .. the baby is ugly .. simple
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Cardinal2012(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=Charleys Attention seeking na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Stacial: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2020
T Boss darling you shouldn't have step so low to cry about a useless post, some people are depressed already you should learn from Seyi law look out tiwatope growing so fast into a pretty and beautiful young lady.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by nurseafrica: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Stunt stagged to get attention

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tekno Gets Hospitalized, Shares Sick Bed Selfie / Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants / Bobrisky Acquires Customized Number Plate. Shares 28th Pre-Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.