Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! (80591 Views)

Onoh Chukwuma Richard: CEO Commits Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M To Betting / Getting Over Addictions.. / Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by Commanderinpips: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
My advice for you is to surrender your entire life to JESUS CHRIST, he is the only one that can deliver you from all these mess you have found yourself in

2 Likes

Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by extremelygolden: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
Op, try and locate any RCCG Provincial Headquarter near you and explain all these to them. They will help rehabilitate you.
Or tell them to help you get in touch with Pastor Rapu. He's a popular Pastor in The Redeemed Christian Church of God.

By the time you come back from the Rehab, you won't even recognize yourself again.

Just try open up on everything you have done and you're doing right now. They will help guide and direct you accordingly.

May you be completely free from all your addictions and every vices in Jesus Name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by aspiring44: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
tunjity26:
see this one he is slim fitting sin!!!

My brother Total avoidance is the best.
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by Ivegotsolutions(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
I am 29 years old. from Edo state. I admit that I am a bet9ja virtual (gamble) addict. if you are reading this and you know some one who plays the same virtual, don't bother wasting your saliva to advise them. they will surely go back to the act. it is a dangerous world of no return.

despite advice from friends and family, I still can't stop betting (bet9ja). we only change a little but once a little money gets to our hand, we go back to the act.

my life is being threatened as a result of this addiction. like I have mentioned in previous threads, I dare not step into Benin because I gambled with the phone of a 'strong man'. currently where i stay is top secret. lots of people are looking for me. I sold the Samsung a guy put in my custody and used it on betting. even someone's enrolment money for WAEC I was meant to pay on the person's behalf, was used by me.

there are other instances too numerous to mention. it's only a matter of time before I am caught and dealt with. I know some in my predicament have either been lynched or put in jail

If you are in Lagos, visit the Pottershouse Christian fellowship 42 Adeniyi Jones ikeja. They will help.
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by medolab90(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
I also bet but I'm not addicted to it I only bet on weekends and stake as low as I can lose.

Try reducing it to weekend only have if you can .

May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by ednut1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Troll
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by DAvidVictoriA: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Chat me up. I will show you a way out.
08069079336. Life changing way out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by Chigold101(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
A popular Nigerian pidgin adage goes: "Pikin wey go get head, na from small dem dey know".

it's been 7 years of waywardness. no sign of me changing my obnoxious lifestyle. I'm even getting worse. it has gotten to a stage that my life and health is being threatened.......
There is hope my friend.
You are not a child of doom.
When I get home I will write you
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by shogsman(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
We all have gone through one form of addiction or another, you can't just decide to stop at once it's not possible, if you were addicted to mild opiums like tramdaol,codeine now I could walk you through how to quit by tapering dosage and you'll even forget that it ever existed in a month.
But masturbation is harder and it requires strong will because it's like the cheapest thing to get addicted to,you'll always have access to it.

1 Like

Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by Okuda(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
lazy youth
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by MasterKernel: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
punisha:
Then we should be talking about your burial and uniform nairalanders will wear.

If you have a Child, you will probably understand the meaning of cry for help. I pray you don't see such in your family, if you don't have anything to say while not say a prayer for him, better still keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by Greystone: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
then, I have damaged some vital organs of my body due to excess sugar. don't be deceived that only old people have health issues like kidney/liver failure. I am currently clinching to the left side of my stomach. something is eating me up inside. I just hope I haven't destroyed both livers.

You and everyone else on the planet has just one liver.

You are in dire need of psychotherapy and rehabilitation.
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by shogsman(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
tunjity26:
see this one he is slim fitting sin!!!
So masturbation is a sin,you're happily ignorant.

1 Like

Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by maasoap(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ONE IS YOU, THE OTHER IS YOUR GENITALĮA. NA SO YOU GO KILL AM ONE DAY. cheesy

The guy has over 60 threads here and they're all the same, mostly. It's frightening!
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by duchaB(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
then, I have damaged some vital organs of my body due to excess sugar. don't be deceived that only old people have health issues like kidney/liver failure. I am currently clinching to the left side of my stomach. something is eating me up inside. I just hope I haven't destroyed both livers.

I am a carbonated drink addict (Pepsi to be specific). Right from when I was a bright brain at UNIBEN in 2013, I have always consumed Pepsi superfluously. anytime I am stressed or tired, I take Pepsi. it got to a point

that I drank 2-3 Pepsi a day (you heard me right).

I would masturbate for like 2 hours, then drink Pepsi in the morning to regain energy. at night, same thing. masturbate till night fall and quench my thirst/hunger with bread and Pepsi.

this life felt heavenly. now I am suffering the consequences. worse part is that I drank 3 Pepsi yesterday, after losing much. a relation of ours sells drinks, so I do secretly take to consume. Even my mum do gatecrash weddings and burials to bring food and drinks for us. I never say no to drinks I am given. if only my mum knows what I am doing to myself with drinks, she will stop giving me. so I am scared of telling her

This is an exercise of discharge o...
There are so many ppl like you..
Help is on the way.... Repentance no easy..
Sincere repentance with some efforts on ones own part receives divine help..
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by olaryemmy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
tobby20:

Lean with me, pop with me
Get high with me if you rock with me
Smoke with me, drink with me
bleeped up liver with some bad kidneys
Lean with me, pop with me
Get high with me if you rock with me
Smoke with me, drink with me
bleeped up liver with some bad kidneys
Na juiceWorld go kill you one dy grin

1 Like

Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by djohnson(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=ChildOfDoom post=86700247]I am 29 years old. from Edo state. I admit that I am a bet9ja virtual (gamble) addict. if you are reading this and you know some one who plays the same virtual, don't bother wasting your saliva to advise them. they will surely go back to the act. it is a dangerous world of no return.

despite advice from friends and family, I still can't stop betting (bet9ja). we only change a little but once a little money gets to our hand, we go back to the act.

my life is being threatened as a result of this addiction. like I have mentioned in previous threads, I dare not step into Benin because I gambled with the phone of a 'strong man'. currently where i stay is top secret. lots of people are looking for me. I sold the Samsung a guy put in my custody and used it on betting. even someone's enrolment money for WAEC I was meant to pay on the person's behalf, was used by me.

there are other instances too numerous to mention. it's only a matter of time before I am caught and dealt with. I know some in my predicament have either been lynched or put in jail

my guy i am doing my nysc in one northern state no bet9ja i am really thanking God i believe before i will be through with my service the spirit of bet9ja will be out of my system

1 Like

Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by shogsman(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

LORD JESUS Have Mercy on This My Brother...
Break the yokes in his Life!
Set Him Totally free !
I Ask In JESUS NAME

I just added you to my Praying list..

I Believe You will be Delivered
That won't help him,give him a practical solution or leave him be.
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by Lonelyhrt1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
sunnychibs:
I can relate but thank God I have conquered betting addiction especially virtual (though I didn't allow it get into my head).

How i conquered mine:
I said to myself any day i will play virtual again that day I will take sniper.

Lol,and it was like magic I haven't played again till date.

Also try to read books like Rich dad poor Dad, gifted hands by Ben Carson.

And also attend churches that preach about heaven and hell (even if you ain't the religious type),it will help you break the addiction.
Can you pls send me a PDF copy of both books. Thanks.
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by shogsman(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
punisha:
Then we should be talking about your burial and uniform nairalanders will wear.
You and the 3 people that liked your post deserves serious beating.
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by kingwaxco: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
My brother I wish yours was like mine,am in synagogue as we speak, tramadol don finish me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by Louisananda7(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Please someone should help me with home business ideas. Something that can move well.
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by Righteousness89(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
[s]
shogsman:

That won't help him,give him a practical solution or leave him be.
[/s]

What or who Stops you from giving him your " "Practical Solution "

1 Like

Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by KIDfurniture(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
When is the date set for you to die ? Will ur burial be elaborate ? Hall and plenty beer must be available . Jollof rice is ok please. Plz give me date and time

ChildOfDoom:
A popular Nigerian pidgin adage goes: "Pikin wey go get head, na from small dem dey know".

it's been 7 years of waywardness. no sign of me changing my obnoxious lifestyle. I'm even getting worse. it has gotten to a stage that my life and health is being threatened.......
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by idonhammer: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
@op ..locate any cherubim and saraphim ASAP. Jah mimoh will help you.
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by tunjity26: 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
shogsman:

So masturbation is a sin,you're happily ignorant.
Are you mentally balance for what you are subscribing for if no then let me assume "happily ignorant" as used by you is just a joke because i wont want to tell you wat will make you see suicide as the only way forward plssss dnt insult me if you know you dnt have what it takes to withstand my response!!
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by Handsome13(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Go get married. It will help you reduce it and finally stop it. For masturbating

1 Like

Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by shogsman(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
ChildOfDoom:

I am a carbonated drink addict (Pepsi to be specific). Right from when I was a bright brain at UNIBEN in 2013, I have always consumed Pepsi superfluously. anytime I am stressed or tired, I take Pepsi. it got to a point that I drank 2-3 Pepsi a day (you heard me right).

I would masturbate for like 2 hours, then drink Pepsi in the morning to regain energy. at night, same thing. masturbate till night fall and quench my thirst/hunger with bread and Pepsi.

this life felt heavenly. now I am suffering the consequences. worse part is that I drank 3 Pepsi yesterday, after losing much. a relation of ours sells drinks, so I do secretly take to consume. Even my mum do gatecrash weddings and burials to bring food and drinks for us. I never say no to drinks I am given. if only my mum knows what I am doing to myself with drinks, she will stop giving me. so I am scared of telling her
I was once addicted to Pepsi and coke too and it was because I don't take alcohol so they were my getaway drink, I think my highest cap for a day was 6big COLA, so you're still learning, all I did was watch and read the cases of people that have died due to excessive intake of this drinks,nowadays I only drink like one Pepsi a week.

1 Like

Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by Coolcalmcollect(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
first of all, masturbation doesn't cause those things you listed up there. second of all drinking Pepsi also isn't the cause of your problem, third of all, betting isn't bad atol, loosing is your problem, if you were winning regularly I'm sure it won't be an addiction. lastly....youre a modaforker, you should be used to appease the gods on behalf of the nation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by shogsman(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
tunjity26:

Are you mentally balance for what you are subscribing for if no then let me assume "happily ignorant" as used by you is just a joke because i wont want to tell you wat will make you see suicide as the only way forward plssss dnt insult me if you know you dnt have what it takes to withstand my response!!
Are you just plain stupid or what, cos only a religious bigot and uneducated fellow will say masturbation is a sin,you have Google at your disposal,check publications on how self relaxing and healthy masturbation is.don't quote me and say nonsense if you're not learned please.
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by keleman992000(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
my guy you need to talk to a strong man of God. sometimes its more spiritual than physical.
Re: My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! by Herberthansome: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
I am 29 years old. from Edo state. I admit that I am a bet9ja virtual (gamble) addict. if you are reading this and you know some one who plays the same virtual, don't bother wasting your saliva to advise them. they will surely go back to the act. it is a dangerous world of no return.

U need to start reading ur bible from today. I will implore u to start with Roman 6:12-16 .The word of God will set u free from this addition.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) / Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.