Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him (94742 Views)

Man Lures Ex-girlfriend He Impregnated, Sells Her Twins For N150,000 (pic) / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Emanodimo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
BIGGIE121:
Women,womem ,women, the fear
of women the begining of
wisdom. I blame the guy though,
for getting so absorbed in one
woman. 21st century girls have
taught him a lesson he will not in
forget his second life . Rip mr nice
guy

The fear of the Lord not woman....

This only happens when u devoid ursef with reasoning, hence allowed ur emotions dictate space of your relationship with opposite sex.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Greatzeus(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Charlesmore:
Please help a brother i need a better job in Lagos pls
God will provide in Jesus name
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ivebeenbanned(f): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
puremaker7:
Lol, your moniker said it all about you.
That I've been banned? Lmao. Mumu.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Bruno3000(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
grin for pussy na
JunctionBox:
Jesus Christ of Nigeria.

For what nah?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by galadima77(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Till date I have not seen any man that successfully sponsor a girl through tertiary education and ended up marrying her !!! It's not possible , it can't happen ..either you marry her and impregnate her twice before sponsoring her or sponsor her as charity or forget it..

There is something about sponsoring a girls education that will end up making them hate the fool that sponsored them . Don't try it you are not her father or uncle or brother .

Different strokes for different folks!!

I know a guy who did same for 'his lady' and then after graduation, she claimed they were no longer compatible.

This guy sued the girl to court revealing every penny he ever spent on her while she was in school...of course he had records and the judge ensured he was compensated before the marriage took place. Even though everything wasn't paid, he got 80% of the total which was quite handsome.

It is most disheartening that even as we discuss this, some guys are still doing it without any tangible form of commitment from the said ladies.

Guys why?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by puremaker7(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

That I've been banned? Lmao. Mumu.
Ode, u av been banned from prosperity and wisdom
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by emonis88: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Men be warned never spend so much on a woman who is not ur wife that has children for u o! Even wife that has no child is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by WittyLad(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
playing Wonma by Olamide
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by supredenki(m): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
EBMedia:
IgbereTV reports that a man known as Mr. Ossy from Aguleri in Anambra State Nigeria committed suicide by hanging himself on a Mango tree after sponsoring one Miss Melisa Nnaji from Enugu State to the University level at Institute of Management Technology (IMT) with the promise of getting married to her after graduation.

Regrettably, the man couldn't stand the shock when he received an invitation of the girl's marriage coming up 18th of March 2020 through one of his best friend called Nnadozie, Which led him to commit suicide.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2940702139326101&id=100001590311104

What should we believe self?
This same video was posted some weeks ago when LASG banned Okada and Keke. The news reported that this man did not know how to survive the ban and then went ahead to hand himself; and then using this to send message to the Government of Lagos State.

Whose report shall we believe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
puremaker7:
Ode, u av been banned from prosperity and wisdom

K.

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by puremaker7(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by whatamidoinhere(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Being disappointed or betrayed is not the end. Taking your life is baseless, useless and unnecessary.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by TruthinAction: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Stop training girl friends in school. Even training your wide in school is dangerous unless she is on part time. Mixing up with new people can steal her affection away from you.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Waper2(m): 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
I'm looking for a wife, well mannered.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ayo8(m): 12:05am On Feb 17, 2020
Jman06:
Your post makes no sense. Was the man forced to train her Is he that daft that he had to train a lady in school with the hope of marrying her afterwards Despite all the tales of those who did that in the past!

Even the lady is blameless as far as I'm concerned!

All is fair in love and in war!

He wasnt forced to pay her fees but he bore the responsibility by virtue of an agreement they both had... or does he look like a philanthropist to you..
Your words are the type we hear from deceitful people who dont keep to their side of a deal.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ayo8(m): 12:11am On Feb 17, 2020
whatamidoinhere:
Being disappointed or betrayed is not the end. Taking your life is baseless, useless and unnecessary.

What u see there is a man who lost his reasoning moments after he got the news
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Westbestside: 12:13am On Feb 17, 2020
puremaker7:
instead of me to use my hard earn money to sponsor my Girlfriend in school, I will rather use the money to buy enough condoms to Bleep a lot of prostitutes
My niccur. I will rather burn the money
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by BIGGIE121(m): 12:14am On Feb 17, 2020
Emanodimo:

The fear of the Lord not woman....

This only happens when u devoid ursef with reasoning, hence allowed ur emotions dictate space of your relationship with opposite sex.

I know bro, you don't have to preach that to me .
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Whizbuzz(m): 12:20am On Feb 17, 2020
Go and receive correct koboko for wherever dem put you if you reach that place for up...nuisance na him you be...
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by puremaker7(m): 12:33am On Feb 17, 2020
Westbestside:
My niccur. I will rather burn the money
I swear down
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by liverpool72(m): 12:59am On Feb 17, 2020
weakling spotted hanging on a mango tree u think u are doing me u doing urself, nonsense and gal friend plus mango tree and u
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by tonyxrated(m): 1:03am On Feb 17, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Till date I have not seen any man that successfully sponsor a girl through tertiary education and ended up marrying her !!! It's not possible , it can't happen ..either you marry her and impregnate her twice before sponsoring her or sponsor her as charity or forget it..

There is something about sponsoring a girls education that will end up making them hate the fool that sponsored them . Don't try it you are not her father or uncle or brother .

I did n I'm about to get married this November.

How did I do it?, you may ask.

I made God my 1st Love, so when I entered into a mature relationship, d night b4 my 1st Sunday of d relationship, I had a terrible dream about d lady.

So when i got to church service, I heard d Spirit of God said to me, when u get home tell her u are not doing again.

It was hard for me to break up with her cuz, it was my 1st time of breaking up with a lady.

Then I had another dream, Woke up n God said to me, I told u to break up with her instead u are hiding d relationship from me, do you think you can hide anything from, even if u give her ur heart n ur virginity, she will still break ur heart.

So as I was preparing to break up with her, I met my other rib, so it helped me to break up from d relationship God had told me to.

The 1st week of getting to know my other rib, after midweek service at night, after saying gud night to her, as I thought of her on my way home, I heard d Spirit of God said to me, don't mess her up, she don't have a mother. That same midnight I called her n ask about her mum, she said she lost her mum at d age of 5.

After 3yrs of my relationship with her, I purposed in 1 of d day not to eat till I have prayed to God that midnight if she was d 1 for me, as I slept b4 d midnight prayer, I had a dream about my a wrong relation that I had wanted, when I woke, God said to me, all that glitters are not gold, stick with what I've given you.

D other lady I broke up with was about to enter tertiary institution, I would have sponsored her. I might be even be lucky to marry her, but there would have been issue.

But now, I can boldly say like my father in d Lord, I'm heading for a hitch free marriage talkless of marrying d lady I sponsored in tertiary institution.

My lover sister said to me, bros, d way u talk about ur relationship, how are u so sure my sister won't break ur heart, I said to her, I trust d God that gave her to me.

It is not luck, it is light!

N the light is this:

1. Make God ur 1st love n He won't let d devil n his agent steal you from Him.

2. Make prayer of enquiry b4 engaging in any relationship or sponsoring someone.
Don't assume like I did, in d 1st relationship. Grace differs. Acts4:20, 1jhn1:1.
Let me stop here, I'm feeling sleepy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by lasisi69(f): 1:19am On Feb 17, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Jman06(m): 1:39am On Feb 17, 2020
Ayo8:

He wasnt forced to pay her fees but he bore the responsibility by virtue of an agreement they both had... or does he look like a philanthropist to you..
Your words are the type we hear from deceitful people who dont keep to their side of a deal.
Were you there when they were making the agreement
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Jman06(m): 2:09am On Feb 17, 2020
tiredoflife:
Her marriage is already cursed
If I be the new guy
Na to stop the marriage
She dey owe the dead
And she wont be able to pay
All is fair in love and in war! Nothing would happen to the marriage!

The guy was daft to train the girl in school when it is possible his own siblings might be in suffering in wants.

When would guys learn
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by MurphyTheory99(m): 2:16am On Feb 17, 2020
puremaker7:
instead of me to use my hard earn money to sponsor my Girlfriend in school, I will rather use the money to buy enough condoms to Bleep a lot of prostitutes

These guy got over 400likes for this response or comment. We should cover our heads in shame!
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Sixfeetbelle: 2:42am On Feb 17, 2020
[/quote] author=Waper2 post=86711583]I'm looking for a wife, well mannered.[/quote]

Eh, continue looking nah. cheesy grin

Don't mention me. I'm feeling sleepy while typing this
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Enemyofpeace: 3:18am On Feb 17, 2020
Naijaolosho you no try o
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by tiredoflife(m): 3:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Jman06:

The guy was daft to train the girl in school when it is possible his own siblings might be in suffering in wants.

When would guys learn

The spiritual is greater than the physical

All is not fair in war that's why even we have war crimes
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by tiredoflife(m): 3:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Jman06:

When would guys learn

The spiritual is greater than the physical

All is not fair in war that's why even we have war crimes

If she didnt agree to marry him
Why allow him train u.
Trust me
Only a fool will marry the cursed lady
She is indebted to the dead
She wont be free just like that
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by bendazum: 5:19am On Feb 17, 2020
puremaker7:

...and catch AIDS finally.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by puremaker7(m): 6:05am On Feb 17, 2020
bendazum:

...and catch AIDS finally.
Ode, Nd your spouse can't give you AIDS, why are some people so stupid or something?
you havent read about a senator that gave his wife HIV.
after all something must kill man, even hypertension, diabetes are more deadly than HIV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) / Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.