Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him (94765 Views)

Man Lures Ex-girlfriend He Impregnated, Sells Her Twins For N150,000 (pic) / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by tboydbrave(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
When will men stop this stupid act of sponsoring girls to school with the hope of marriage. It never works out in Nigeria. We are just a means to an end for them. The best u can do is give them olosho allowance n Bleep when u feel u need it. Girls aren't loyal in school. They want to explore. I don talk my own be that.

8 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by IntellectOzone(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
This disappointment also happens to a friend of mine to in the scenarios that
A man sponsored her elder Sister to Higher Institution and that wan went ahead to date SUG President while in school
The man didn't commit suicide but moved on after trying his possible best to get her back but failed.... Now the Man is Happily married with a Child while the Sister and her SUG President are still hustling for Nigeria Compatriot... Lol

Inside Life, Ninu Aye

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Slimdada(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
That's why I hardly spend huge amount to buy gifts items or give out Lot's of cash to any bitttch
There's a saying in IBO land

"Ana emere nwanyi ya ana emere onye sóró ya"

"Do for a girl and she will be doing for whoever pleases her

Real gees don't spend unnecessarily on any bitch rather we use our head and can only spend on the mother of our kid's

Real gees rather take this girls to club get them drunk and take them home for the kerewa

Love is a scam and men should stop loose guarding on top women matter
Now that bitch has got the best of him
Lost his money
Lost his life
And she go still do her wedding

Oh shit mehn this is ridiculous

In fact let me play 'NICO MBAGA' CHRISTIANA

As I smoke my weed

10 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Brightest04(m): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
My advice on this is that men should stop being fooled to the extent of sponsoring a girl friend to school.If its your wife fine,but ordinary girl friend? NO!Instead use your money to play sports bet it will yield you good returns.

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Olayetan(m): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Greatzeus:
Liars,the man called you and told you all that before he committed suicide? Fake a ss bloggers sad

Did you even read what he said?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ivebeenbanned(f): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
puremaker7:
instead of me to use my hard earn money to sponsor my Girlfriend in school, I will rather use the money to buy enough condoms to Bleep a lot of prostitutes
You sound like a public property.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Angelfrost(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
There are men still doing this in the 21st Century??! Spending hard earned money on a chick just to secure her hand in marriage??! For what na?!...

This is the height of mental and emotional weakness!!!

It's sad that we still have such weak males around... Money that should have been used for more meaningful things... He might have even neglected his own family.

Oh well, sleep on nigga...

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by priscaoge(f): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
This story is heartbreaking cry cry cry

On today’s episode of Women are Scuuuum angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Edusouls(m): 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sorry brother I understand you couldn’t bear it, more or less it ain’t easy to bear, because only a few gifted people understands that women kill the body soul and spirit, RIP brother, but I assure you 100% karma is a bitch and it never fails or forget..

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ukbaba123: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Women are not worth dieing for. They easily forget someone that help them when they are in need...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
puremaker7:
instead of me to use my hard earn money to sponsor my Girlfriend in school, I will rather use the money to buy enough condoms to Bleep a lot of prostitutes
send one carton to me o. he should have used the money to play bet9ja
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by sinkhole: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Can somebody be this stupid? I don't think so!
I think the story is FAKE

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by BECALMBECALM(m): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
I am not going to say any rip to this coward, who just wasted his hard earned money on something that does not belong to him. This is a big lesson to any young man who is wasting his time and resources on his so called girl friend. This coward has wasted his life now, while the lady is busy enjoying the dick of her new man. Anuofia!!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Omorefe1975(m): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Life teaches every day..a lesson for men who blindly sponsor a woman who you have not married yet.( such a foolish idea).

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by neeyor88: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s][/s]
SirIconR:
RIP... though... But man your corpses need fifty (50) strokes of dry cane
[s][/s]
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by lomprico(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
babe don cash out.

stupid boi!

if you want to sponsor any girl that u intend to marry through school, MARRY her first!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Angelfrost(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lostz:
send one carton to me o. he should have used the money to play bet9ja

I hate gambling with a passion, but I'm with you on this one... The loss would have been less depressing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Onyi22(f): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
So sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Thirteenblood: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Wow
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by SmartMugu: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
See as this guy just waste the designer jeans and shoes wey him wear.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
grin grin grin grin
You find this funny?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Edoziesmart(m): 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
post=86705197:
He no be LASTMA staff again?!

Same pic, another story to it..

Do not believe everything you read on the internet!

Next thread please......

I'm surprised too
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by berrystunn(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Buhari government have recorded more of this than any other government put together .
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Chibuchris: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
AntiWailer:
Idiot.

I congratulate the girl.

Are you human at all though suicide is not the best option but please don't just abuse someone like that.

we just pray we will never experience such depression in life
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by akinbode1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Because of pussy now, you killed yourself. I'm sure Devil will flog you for killing urself...
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Angelfrost(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ishilove:

Give the man some dignity and blur out his face. Why don't you people respect the dead anymore?? All because of some stupid likes and clicks?!

People who have no respect for the living, is it the dead you think they will respect??!... It's a pity!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by opribo(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
RUBBISH
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by OsuAmaka: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
why would any sane man invest so much on Igbo girls. They are Hoetrepreneurs.

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Beedude(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Look at his wretched jeans. U are poor and still sent a girl to school. It mostly end in tears for people like this. In life, a guy need to pay more attention to himself than his babe and vice versa. That was how a lady sold her inheritance to send her bf abroad. U don't cross some lines all in the name of love. U should love with ur head and not ur heart. Wasted life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) / Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.