Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him (94764 Views)

Man Lures Ex-girlfriend He Impregnated, Sells Her Twins For N150,000 (pic) / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Makefav(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Makefav:
training a girl with the hope of getting married to her is the most foolish act from the pit of hell, if u want help a girl help her, if u want train a girl, trains her after u don do engagement 1&2, meaning marriage, and she don born at least two kids, if she no won marry u after two seed don drop, make she go nan,
this man acted foolishly and foolishly over and over, because he was a week man, he trained a lady after he was disappointed he killed himself, wasted his resources, life, sin against God by taking life, he gave room for the Lady to fully enjoyed the her new man, later she would walk and pass wastes on his burial its bad and rough for a man to die without knowing his God and without knowledge and the purpose, who told him he can't be successful without the lady, who informed him he can't find more beautiful and intelligence lady again, vanity upon vanity, life is vanity, Jesus died for us all, we need to accept him

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by biggie73(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
EBMedia:
IgbereTV reports that a man known as Mr. Ossy from Aguleri in Anambra State Nigeria committed suicide by hanging himself on a Mango tree after sponsoring one Miss Melisa Nnaji from Enugu State to the University level at Institute of Management Technology (IMT) with the promise of getting married to her after graduation......I will say this for the last time: guys should stop financing their girlfriends or lovers to tertiary institutions. You can send your siblings to school. These girls are not worth it.

Regrettably, the man couldn't stand the shock when he received an invitation of the girl's marriage coming up 18th of March 2020 through one of his best friend called Nnadozie, Which led him to commit suicide.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2940702139326101&id=100001590311104
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
that's why as u dey train woman for school try dey fuc**k her always so that she will get very used to u and find it difficult to leave u.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by darediamond(m): 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
ednut1:
Every guy sponsoring babes in schools are fools

Not only in school oo!!

NEVER SPEND #1 on her if she as not spend #1,000 on you as a man. She is not yet your wife she is just a girlfriend a coded "Sexual Partner" or Prostitute!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Danobb: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
I have seen some, although its too risky. A girl once told me that "women are the most confused human beings on earth". I was almost a victim but luckily d babe showed me her true colour not knowing I had the plans of sending her abroad. In my life, I can never think of it again except for my siblings.
SarkinYarki:
Till date I have not seen any man that successfully sponsor a girl through tertiary education and ended up marrying her !!! It's not possible , it can't happen ..either you marry her and impregnate her twice before sponsoring her or sponsor her as charity or forget it..

There is something about sponsoring a girls education that will end up making them hate the fool that sponsored them . Don't try it you are not her father or uncle or brother .

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
segun18:
Wait a minute.? But I saw this same picture about 4 weeks ago ascribed to a serving LASTMA officer who killed himself..

Now I am confused.

Bring out your proof of evidence na
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by saucerence(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
Wasted life gone just because of a loose girl instead go too the wedding eat beta rich ask for more .....then walk to her and say God would judge u
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by SetAEWONlukuman: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
I don't really blame those that send their girlfriend. To school with the hope of marrying them when they graduate because most of them believe they are in real relationship and love from the partner is greater than the insane one they had for them. To do fellas they can't never betrayed their girlfriend for no reason, not even all the luxury on earth, first love too dey make man mumu. That's why I advocate for you to dump your first love after some time. Those fellas would see it's imperative for their children to have at least, a graduate mom. Since most are illiterate and poor, they tend to focus on sending their "wife" to school and then boom, the real test of love come in form of an intelligent and handsome fine man, rich man, lesbian friend and others assorted enemy against just my poor friend....

What do you think about the end of the day? Mostly the intelligent get proposed to and twice propose to the intelligent and beautiful ones. What do you think? Las has oma mu omi oju dani. You would have to take you L if you are conscious early enough but this my brother, his life didn't not go the way he planned it.

I SORRY FOR YOU. Tao, what do you think o

Read unbanja redpill, whitepill even millipede, just read anything by unbanja but they won't listen. Rushing into relatiaohip like buhari followers now see your life.

But sister, at least you should break up with him officially first. Which one do you want him to think? Is the breaks up or the fact that it's a permanent break up or try fact that you getting married. Each and every one of these can kill a man not to talk of the wagon this lady brought the depression with in this buhari era. She should be charge for murder not high not lower, and she should be met to face the full wrath of law.

In short me, my family and friends and you too won't fall in love that will kill us. And those that understand and want shall break up with their first love because it's dangerous to most.

Lukumoni
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ivebeenbanned(f): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
puremaker7:
what are you saying?
Look for yo brain, fix it in your head. smiley
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by stieyven(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
JunctionBox:
Jesus Christ of Nigeria.

For what nah?
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ivebeenbanned(f): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sirvingeo:

It is better than been a public fool. Can you allow your brother to sponsor his girlfriend in school?
I have a reason for replying him like that. Plus, I'm not responsible for my brother's decisions in life. If the tables were turned, y'all won't have any problem. Ciao.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by dozzybreezy(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
I think this has to do a lot with the human psychology.

The man in question suffered an acute brain damage immediately he saw the wedding invitation card of his girlfriend and nobody noticed. What a pity.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Realfrankie(m): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
He killed himself for love grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by delishpot: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
If e women in naija decide to hang themselves over issues of heart break, no woman will be left in Nigeria. He did not reason it well before he acted on his emotions.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by seun9303: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
once your girlfriend enter university, my brother DELETE her number very fast...
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by valentinos22(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
EBMedia:
IgbereTV reports that a man known as Mr. Ossy from Aguleri in Anambra State Nigeria committed suicide by hanging himself on a Mango tree after sponsoring one Miss Melisa Nnaji from Enugu State to the University level at Institute of Management Technology (IMT) with the promise of getting married to her after graduation.

Regrettably, the man couldn't stand the shock when he received an invitation of the girl's marriage coming up 18th of March 2020 through one of his best friend called Nnadozie, Which led him to commit suicide.

A similar experience got me to understanding the different types of alcohol on earth...after which i became stronger wiser and better...he should have imagined it as circumcision or weaning.
I hope the girl is now happy on hearing the trophy her public toilet pvssy has earned. grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Muyology: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
puremaker7:
instead of me to use my hard earn money to sponsor my Girlfriend in school, I will rather use the money to buy enough condoms to Bleep a lot of prostitutes
Baddo. I feel u guy
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Jidexo: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
The same thing happened to me last year. It was God Almighty that saved my life. But I thank God today when she came back to plead and saw someone more beautiful and serious than her .She cried like new born baby "WHO LAUGH LAST LAUGH BEST"

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by BoboKush(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
puremaker7:
instead of me to use my hard earn money to sponsor my Girlfriend in school, I will rather use the money to buy enough condoms to Bleep a lot of prostitutes

I made this mistake but we move
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lawdis:
...this is why I don't believe in marriage or loving/trusting a woman....I will rather contract you to give me 1 or 2 children then I settle you to go your way

There are mutually beneficial marriages. The one that you will wish to go through it again with your partner if there is anything like reincarnation
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by maasoap(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

I have a reason for replying him like that. Plus, I'm not responsible for my brother's decisions in life. If the tables were turned, y'all won't have any problem. Ciao.

Y'all? That's some kind wrong generalised assumption
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ivebeenbanned(f): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
maasoap:

Y'all? That's some kind wrong generalised assumption
K.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by segun18(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

Bring out your proof of evidence na

Tope Akinde ,Lastma officer commit suicide ...Google it my friend . it on most of the blogs of 1st of February 2020....It not a nice thing to see.

Good night

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by paix(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
OgaBuhari:
married women dumped their husband after being trained to acquire education? Oga this is impossible
I have seen them, they claim they're now better exposed than their husbands.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by carnal: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jidexo:
The same thing happened to me last year. It was God Almighty that saved my life. But I thank God today when she came back to plead and saw someone more beautiful and serious than her .She cried like new born baby "WHO LAUGH LAST LAUGH BEST"
my broda,d thin is rampant now, i wonder why our brodas wont just learn. i still wonder why guys take up responsibilities of their babes including her family members when you cant cater enough for your immediate family o.same thing happened to one of my guys two years ago, after sponsoring these babe to become a doctor, doctor o (as in 7 years spending), including on her family, las las, na better slap plus olosho supply for a whole weekend reset the guy brain o.d guy almost killed himself,las las olosho do d magic for us o
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
EBMedia:
IgbereTV reports that a man known as Mr. Ossy from Aguleri in Anambra State Nigeria committed suicide by hanging himself on a Mango tree after sponsoring one Miss Melisa Nnaji from Enugu State to the University level at Institute of Management Technology (IMT) with the promise of getting married to her after graduation.

when you tell dem, don't spend on a gf, don't spend on a gf, dey will say we are not man enuf, they will say we're broke boys dat a man should takia of his gf....stupid fool see your life....im sure anoda idiot is about sending hostel fee to his gf as we speak....ypu all will have sense by force.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
segun18:

Tope Akinde ,Lastma officer commit suicide ...Google it my friend . it on most of the blogs of 1st of February 2020....It not a nice thing to see.

Good night

undecided Not the same shoe bro

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by puremaker7(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:
Look for yo brain, fix it in your head. smiley
pls dont commit suicide
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by carnal: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
paix:
I have seen them, they claim they're now better exposed than their husbands.
@ogabuhari, that thing happens well,if you claim impossible then how about Nigerians who take their wives to the US/abroad?alot of them study becomes a nurse/medical profession, start earning good pay then divorce the guy and even take all the guys has worked for before then arrive? e de happen well broda, well as in well
infact google is your friend
https://www.nairaland.com/776967/why-nigerian-men-killing-wives
https://punchng.com/nigerian-man-kills-ex-wife-commits-suicide-in-us/
https://www.informationng.com/2014/04/nigerian-medical-doctor-shot-dead-by-her-husband-in-the-usa.html
https://web.facebook.com/notes/jadesola-tai-babatola/an-epidemic-nigerian-men-killing-their-nurse-wives-in-the-us-by-abiodun-ladepo/667141363328281/?_rdc=1&_rdr
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ivebeenbanned(f): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
puremaker7:
pls dont commit suicide
You're the one with a miserable life. I should be giving you that advice but I'm not sure I care.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by paix(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
carnal:
@ogabuhari, that thing happens well,if you claim impossible then how about Nigerians who take their wives to the US/abroad?alot of them study becomes a nurse/medical profession, start earning good pay then divorce the guy and even take all the guys has worked for before then arrive? e de happen well broda, well as in well
infact google is your friend
https://www.nairaland.com/776967/why-nigerian-men-killing-wives
https://punchng.com/nigerian-man-kills-ex-wife-commits-suicide-in-us/
https://www.informationng.com/2014/04/nigerian-medical-doctor-shot-dead-by-her-husband-in-the-usa.html
https://web.facebook.com/notes/jadesola-tai-babatola/an-epidemic-nigerian-men-killing-their-nurse-wives-in-the-us-by-abiodun-ladepo/667141363328281/?_rdc=1&_rdr
Thanks bro.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by puremaker7(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

You're the one with a miserable life. I should be giving you that advice but I'm not sure I care.
Lol, your moniker said it all about you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) / Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.