Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him (94766 Views)

Man Lures Ex-girlfriend He Impregnated, Sells Her Twins For N150,000 (pic) / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Downonme: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jahkye:
chaiii

if you have never experienced what it means to be betrayed by someone you loved and cared about so much then you'll be blaming the man

depression is poisonous and not everyone has the strong will to overcome it so before you start bashing the man just know that depression is very very deadly
Just like am feeling depressed about the illicit things people say about Edo people,when I know that me and my household are complete opposite of all the bad things people have being saying. cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by voltron14: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bifwoli:

You're speaking outta ignorance.Depression is a major problem and its not always out of "rejection in love" or being "a weakling"

Hundreds of tough US soldiers commit suicide each year after being in the battlefront and i've see hundred of teenagers in US schools die of their own hands after repeatedly being bullied and picked on at school. Let's not talk of the 30,000 Japanese citizens who commit suicide each year.Your post is totally out of line i hope suicide never happens to someone close and dear to you.

What ignorance?

The story did not report any underlying factor than his girlfriend whom he sponsored through school dumped him.

How that compares with PTSD or even bullying is baffling.

By the way, I never laughed at or mocked the victim. Somehow in your warped mind you wish to create a storm where there's none.

Talk about a tempest.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by aimuan(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jahkye:
you're 1000% right
only those that has never been through such will bash the guy
depression kills hundreds of teenagers in US yearly
a very bad situation and it takes a strong selfless mind to scale through

but one good thing about it is that if you manage to get through you'll become emotionally stronger and nothing will shake you or suprise you emotionally again
heart break you're talking about depression.. You guys should stop using that word depression anyhow...Yes betrayal can lead to depression, but in his case it was not said that he got depressed as a result of the heart break..take it easy abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Exosphere: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Stupid man
What were you expecting?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Bear007(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
All is well....
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ivebeenbanned(f): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
puremaker7:
And you sound like pained soul who is about to commit a suicide tomorrow
You're the one who's pained, bro grin
Later your type will come here and insult sex workers, but you patronise PLENTY of them. Oh well, enjoy. Lmfao. Hypocrites.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Till date I have not seen any man that successfully sponsor a girl through tertiary education and ended up marrying her !!! It's not possible , it can't happen ..either you marry her and impregnate her twice before sponsoring her or sponsor her as charity or forget it..

There is something about sponsoring a girls education that will end up making them hate the fool that sponsored them . Don't try it you are not her father or uncle or brother .

Exposure. She's better exposed and knows what a lowlife the sponsor is. She know what intellectual wealth should looks like. She can't even invite her friends to her wedding with an illiterate.

After refurbishing her, a better guy come for her.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by osazsky(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
I hope these are not the set of people shouting sch na scam ones they see an uneducated person making money by trading thier pussies
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by CarlEl(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mtcheew, such a low self esteemed.🤨🤨
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Priwillo: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
THE MANIPULATED MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by OgaBuhari: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ayo8:
The Melisa Nnaji no dey social media make we abuse her life small...
A greater fool is a guy who reaps the fruit of another man's sweat.
Her husband to be can't deny knowing someone sponsored her through school. Now he's feeling fly and smart...
And for her useless mind she will be forming "I can payback everything he spent on my education".
May the useless marriage end in tears! Amen!!!
as in eh I searched the name on Facebook and couldn't find her details
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by atobs4real(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
EBMedia:
IgbereTV reports that a man known as Mr. Ossy from Aguleri in Anambra State Nigeria committed suicide by hanging himself on a Mango tree after sponsoring one Miss Melisa Nnaji from Enugu State to the University level at Institute of Management Technology (IMT) with the promise of getting married to her after graduation.

Regrettably, the man couldn't stand the shock when he received an invitation of the girl's marriage coming up 18th of March 2020 through one of his best friend called Nnadozie, Which led him to commit suicide.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2940702139326101&id=100001590311104
RIP.... Developer.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by puremaker7(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

You're the one who's pained, bro grin
Later your type will come here and insult sex workers, but you patronise PLENTY of them. Oh well, enjoy. Lmfao. Hypocrites.
Me pained you dont f*cking know me man, may b u didnt understand my former comment. perhaps, I didnt say I used to Bleep prosititutes, and what's my own to insult sex workers when some so called girlfriends are not better than sex workers.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by OgaBuhari: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Downonme:

Just like am feeling depressed about the illicit things people say about Edo people,when I know that me and my household are complete opposite of all the bad things people have being saying. cry cry
don't be deceived bro, at least one member of your family has the bad Edo evil spirit. Could be your sibling or your parents or even you unknowingly.
Edo people no just be am at al

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by OgaBuhari: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Priwillo:
THE MANIPULATED MAN
you've read that book?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by neutralist: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mods pull down this fake news which was earlier reported as a Latsma official

https://www.nairaland.com/5664777/traffic-gridlock-lastma-official-commits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ayo8(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
osazsky:
that's his problem he would have used d money to sponsor himself tru sch

I bet you've never genuinely loved someone before... dont worry when you grow up, you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ivebeenbanned(f): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
puremaker7:
Me pained you dont f*cking know me man, may b u didnt understand my former comment. perhaps, I didnt say I used to Bleep prosititutes, and what's my own to insult sex workers when some so called girlfriends are not better than sex workers.
Yeah, you still Bleep those girlfriends who are sex workers. grin. And that's you attempting to shame women after admitting you'd pay for sex. You're a hypocrite nigga. Go get bleeped. You're sex starved. Or, you don't have money...? Sheesh.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Empiree: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
puremaker7:
instead of me to use my hard earn money to sponsor my Girlfriend in school, I will rather use the money to buy enough condoms to Bleep a lot of prostitutes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by coldFLARES1(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dpharisee:
I am sure he did not even take care of his own mother who may be in the village suffering, but was infatuated a deceptive woman. I guess he never had a mentor to tutor him about putting 100% hope on a woman.

I had a girl in school but I refused to sponsor her education, I was just sending upkeep stipends even with hope of us getting married after graduation, she went for another man, I wept due to her betrayal, cleaned up my face and quickly moved on. Happy that I didn't train her in school as she wanted me to do cheesy
Truth be told, some guys may have committed suicide if they faced the kind of betrayal you faced after all the commitments.

I think people resort to extreme measures relative to the extent of their commitments; the length of the period involved and above all, the likelihood or not of hitting that level of financial success that made them commit to such fraudulent ventures.

Way back, I heard of a story of a guy in Rivers working on the NLNG train VI construction, who in the hope of marrying his gf, paid all expenses on her schooling (as a matter of fact, he usually surrendered all of his earnings to her, in the name of love, while she in turn hands him stipend to live by).

Heard he committed suicide from shock, disappointment, betrayal, and an irredeemable waste of an economic opportunity when the girl, shortly after her graduation was mindless enough to thank him with an invitation to her wedding to another fellow entirely.

You need some strength to cope with these situations, bit the best safeguard is not to allow oneself to commit to such misadventure.

While we remember all we lost to ventures like this, and thank God for the strength with which we bore the losses, May God rest his soul and comfort those he left to mourn him.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by irunoko(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Weak soul.

Upon all the Olosho in Toyin, Allen, Empire, Kakawa, 7up and Aso rock, this one still kill himself.
oshheee oko asewo.iwo lomo gbogbo Ile alasewo.regular customer
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by 8stargeneral: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
After God fear women
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Christian07(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Fear woman
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Empiree: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
He's foolish, period. Now egbegberun obinrin will walk over his lifeless body and they won't give a damn. Those who are facing depression like this due to heartbreak need to express themselves to get hard feelings all out and feel good about it regardless of what anyone says.

This dude was expecting too much in return. That's why.
Jahkye:
chaiii

if you have never experienced what it means to be betrayed by someone you loved and cared about so much then you'll be blaming the man

depression is poisonous and not everyone has the strong will to overcome it so before you start bashing the man just know that depression is very very deadly
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by paix(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
puremaker7:
instead of me to use my hard earn money to sponsor my Girlfriend in school, I will rather use the money to buy enough condoms to Bleep a lot of prostitutes
I wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by mordred44: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
d lady dat broke d news to him shld b arrested
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by lessonsoflife: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jahkye:
chaiii

And his best friend knows how much he loves this girl and all the sponsoring. Hmmmmm
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by MUHAMMEDJiB(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
I no fit try this shit, the day I try to commit suicide I nearly die

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by 2shure: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
Come on man. All for pekus.
According to burna boy. He said...no be for here dem dey call jesus. U for just bone,find another girl marry.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
And the wedding will still hold at the stipulated time.. it’s a pity. I always pray not to ever love so much till extents of sponsoring and spend lavishly on a lady that is not my wife. If your parents failed you, I will never carry the responsibility..
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Martinez39s(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
RIP Simp. Too bad you never took the redpill.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Dropped In Ezu River In Anambra By SARS (Graphic Throwback Photo) / Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.