Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] (9181 Views)

If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? / 3 OPTIONS: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Choose? [Picture] / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by NiklauseFred(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Oga wetin be ur shoe size? undecided
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Oga wetin be ur shoe size? undecided

I wear ladies' shoes most times. Take a tape and measure the below. Whatever you get, you've got my size. #Smiles.

3 Likes

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by sadeeqson: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
iLegendd:

God, honesty, and focus are the only ways. Except that, there is no other way. Any other way you follow won't last long.
ok what next
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by MickzyDonald: 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
Bro i will just take those shoes off ni

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Tolani1122(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lawdis:

....on a serious note I wan enter this shoe but I don't know how, can I be helped
That ur yeye shoe, if I wearam e go pain me for leg, e better make i go for my own size of shoe
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Tolani1122(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
iLegendd:
Always enjoying free light from year to year.
Always eating anything you like.
No single relationship wahala.
Constant food and fruits.
Never working in this life again.
Make money while you sleep 24/7 under a chilled AC and withdraw it at the end of the month to invest.
Never give women money, yet they love you.

So, if you're in this shoe, what will you do? Image below.

If you're not in this shoe, but would like to be, let me know and I'll tell you how to never suffer or work for money again unlike most Nigerians. Money needs to work for you, not the other way round.

If you don't make money work for you, you'll end up being stressed and depressed as you constantly work for money. I pray this will never be your portion for the rest of your life in Jesus name.
That ur yeye shoe, if I wearam e go pain me for leg, e better make i go for my own size of shoe
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by herveze: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
I think you should be able to help us instead of dragging this matter for so long, I believe that if u are successful in your business, you should try to teach people not minding what they say or do, because no one knows tomorrow.create a Whatsapp group and see how people will not forget your name if they make it through you

1 Like

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
herveze:
I think you should be able to help us instead of dragging this matter for so long, I believe that if u are successful in your business, you should try to teach people not minding what they say or do, because no one knows tomorrow.create a Whatsapp group and see how people will not forget your name if they make it through you

It seems a lot of you came late to the party. All the things you said above have already happened and finally put to a stop. Being late at an event makes the late comer think they didn't pray before the food was served since they are seeing foils everywhere on the floor.

Early bird catches the worm.

Though, I'll be kind enough to summarize after our mentor, BadRadio has delivered all his lectures.
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by A305: 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dude, Here is why I don't want to be in your shoes even though I might likely be able.

In one word - STOICISM

Aside Stoicism, Variety is the spice that brings fun to life. Staying home all day everyday would eventually get you depressed and detarched.

Get a side hustle that would enable you go out like say once or twice a week. Get someone to manage it as you should also see it as your relaxation spot to meet people.
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Eagleboney(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Séun doesn't give a f*ck. For you, you do give a f*ck and that's why you're angry and commented. Those who didn't give a f*ck read and left, but those who do, commented or clicked the likes/shares buttons either negatively or positively. Whichever way, it doesn't move me.

The mind is a mysterious ocean which most of you don't know how it works and those of us who do can toy with your mind via the kind of posts we create or replies we give.

Readers are leaders, so focus on reading books that will help you understand the mind and the universe better, not waste all your precious time commenting on Nairaland for likes/shares or to be noticed by someone who doesn't care about you.

Stop shooting yourself on the foot. Life is a game and if you can't play it, you'll be played to your disadvantage.

Though, I do advise people to play the game in a legit way and stay honest while playing it.

You better read and ignore to avoid what I'm about to say next. I have warned you. #Smile.
you are about to make me calm and humble untill i saw " that i should read and ignore to avoid what you are about to say next" writing to get your attention or what
Say any mean words to me and fasten your seat belt for the savage rough ride it will read to
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Eagleboney:
you are about to make me calm and humble untill i saw " that i should read and ignore to avoid what you are about to say next" writing to get your attention or what
Say any mean words to me and fasten your seat belt for the savage rough ride it will read to

Unfortunately, I have nothing mean to tell you, I just wanted to control you to drop a reply to see how it will look. Humans hate being challenged and they love to react. This is a loophole in humans' brain psychologists love to exploit.

The hardest people to exploit are those who love being silent in tough and challenging situations.

If I still want to continue exploiting your time, I'll say something mean even though I don't mean it.

I hope you've seen how I'm revealing things most people will never tell you. I deserve a bottle of wine from you.

1 Like

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Eagleboney(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Unfortunately, I have nothing mean to tell you, I just wanted to control you to drop a reply to see how it will look. Humans hate being challenged and they love to react. This is a loophole in humans' brain psychologists love to exploit.

The hardest people to exploit are those who love being silent in tough and challenging situations.

If I still want to continue exploiting your time, I'll say something mean even though I don't mean it.

I hope you've seen how I'm revealing things most people will never tell you. I deserve a bottle of wine from you.
Haha exactly ,
I got you now bro,
sorry for my outbursts
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2020
Let me intentionally make one of my haters angry before I log out. #ForFun

So, after sleeping under the AC all alone in this beautiful house, I woke and prayed to God to bless my enemies the same way he has blessed me without going into fetish practices to accumulate wealth.

I exercised, then showered. Finally, I went to the kitchen to cook water since I don't know what to cook and I'm not even hungry.

I'm the only person here and everywhere is so lonely. Anyway, I love being lonely because it keeps me always from too many evil men and women in this country.

Picture below. Mind you, Mr. Hater, I used to be broke when Buhari took over in 2015/16/17 just like you, but I challenged myself by being focused and today, I can afford whatever I can afford — including cheap things, like a set of stainless pots for just 70k.

I know most Nigerians live below poverty line, so it will be very stupid of you to waste your time online commenting on all threads as you abuse people while neglecting putting your life in order.

Be wise and be focused so that you'll enjoy and no longer work a single day for the rest of your life.

Wisdom is the difference between people and luckily, wisdom is free, but you need to search for it by putting in the required work. No pain, no gain.

The things I enjoyed today, I worked for it for 3 years+ without giving up and now it's working like magic. If you can't be determined and continue pushing no matter the obstacles, you can't succeed.

I said all I said above and showed the picture below not because I want to show off, but because I want to get you angry and this anger may be the only motivation you need to say, "F*ck iLegend, I'm going to achieve something bigger than whatever he has achieved for making me feel lazy, depressed, oppressed, and angry."

The greatest motivation you'll ever get on earth earth is oppression/intimidation.

Making money while you sleep is the best thing in life and waking in the morning, doing a few things, and heading back to sleep is the second best thing, then at the end of the month, you withdraw and invest or you can delegate a trusted family members to handle the investment while you sleep.

Proper sleep makes you think better. Let focus deprive you sleep at first to enable you get the digital money rolling, then let the money generate itself while you get a proper sleep.

1 Like

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by olumide3367(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
iLegendd:

You have a point, but it seems you're new to my posts. The help started in 2016 with my now deactivated account. You really missed the old days.

Though, some of my threads in this account still have some gems to peruse. As long as you're willing to read, you'll catch up as we all wait for Mr. BadRadio's lectures — the master of the game. I'm one of his students.
legendary ilegend himself grin
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
olumide3367:
legendary ilegend himself grin

The chairman of all legends, I greet you. grin

1 Like

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by MadeINchenzen2: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
A305:
Dude, Here is why I don't want to be in your shoes even though I might likely be able.

In one word - STOICISM

Aside Stoicism, Variety is the spice that brings fun to life. Staying home all day everyday would eventually get you depressed and detarched.

Get a side hustle that would enable you go out like say once or twice a week. Get someone to manage it as you should also see it as your relaxation spot to meet people.
That guy is a recluse... a medieval and archaic old fashioned indoor man.
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by MadeINchenzen2: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
iLegendd:
Let me intentionally make one of my haters angry before I log out. #ForFun

So, after sleeping under the AC all alone in this beautiful house, I woke and prayed to God to bless my enemies the same way he has blessed me without going into fetish practices to accumulate wealth.

I exercised, then showered. Finally, I went to the kitchen to cook water since I don't know what to cook and I'm not even hungry.

I'm the only person here and everywhere is so lonely. Anyway, I love being lonely because it keeps me always from too many evil men and women in this country.

Picture below. Mind you, Mr. Hater, I used to be broke when Buhari took over in 2015/16/17 just like you, but I challenged myself by being focused and today, I can afford whatever I can afford — including cheap things, like a set of stainless pots for just 70k.

I know most Nigerians live below poverty line, so it will be very stupid of you to waste your time online commenting on all threads as you abuse people while neglecting putting your life in order.

Be wise and be focused so that you'll enjoy and no longer work a single day for the rest of your life.

Wisdom is the difference between people and luckily, wisdom is free, but you need to search for it by putting in the required work. No pain, no gain.

The things I enjoyed today, I worked for it for 3 years+ without giving up and now it's working like magic. If you can't be determined and continue pushing no matter the obstacles, you can't succeed.

I said all I said above and showed the picture below not because I want to show off, but because I want to get you angry and this anger may be the only motivation you need to say, "F*ck iLegend, I'm going to achieve something bigger than whatever he has achieved for making me feel lazy, depressed, oppressed, and angry."

The greatest motivation you'll ever get on earth earth is oppression/intimidation.

Making money while you sleep is the best thing in life and waking in the morning, doing a few things, and heading back to sleep is the second best thing, then at the end of the month, you withdraw and invest or you can delegate a trusted family members to handle the investment while you sleep.

Proper sleep makes you think better. Let focus deprive you sleep at first to enable you get the digital money rolling, then let the money generate itself while you get a proper sleep.
let me burst ur bubble... the chances of u going blind when u re 52 is 75%. and that's because u spend at least 12hrs everyday squinting on illuminated screens... after spending hours uploading a script on barns and noble, you move into publish drive and then kobo and co... when u re done u pick up ur phone to see if it has been published and then u turn on that bloody LCD TV and continue burning ur lenses. God help u !

1 Like

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
let me burst ur bubble... the chances of u going blind when u re 52 is 75%. and that's because u spend at least 12hrs everyday squinting on illuminated screens... after spending hours uploading a script on barns and noble, you move into publish drive and then kobo and co... when u re done u pick up ur phone to see if it has been published and then u turn on that bloody LCD TV and continue burning ur lenses. God help u !

Nice point. Unfortunately, I don't watch TV or movies. If I do watch TV, it's not up to 10 times a year and it's always NatGeo Wild (animal station) or Aljazeera (The realest news station).

Even as a Chelsea and Barcelona fan, I hardly watch football since 2013. Things on screen no longer move me — including Facebook which I use at most 5 times a year.
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by MadeINchenzen2: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Now let me brief u what this guy does. first of all there s nothing fantastic about those worn out shoes of his.

He sells E-books. which happens to be his only hope for survival in this world !

it doesn't matter whose book he sells, it doesn't matter if he s a maestro in Plagiarism. it doesn't matter ! so long some digital electronic idiots subscribes to his balderdash

all that matters to him is uploading those erratic plethora of erotica and eroticism as well as those mundane relationship jargons and innuendoes....

he uploaded them as thus;

It's either he uses the digital aggregators like smashwords.com or draft2digital.com or publish drive.come or he just goes directly to these digital stores to upload them e.g rakuten kobo, barnsandnoble.com, Amazon kdp and others.

u guys shouldn't worry too much about those shoes... he earns a dime loafing in an enclosed cocoon.

trying to paint an inch perfect picture of what he blatantly defined to be a twisted idea of THE GOOD LIFE...

U re owning rent and u sit there and take local shots of ur landlords shower and his kitchen... wait until he comes knocking on his door to ask for his rent.

small boys are buying lands and building skyscrapers. There u are frolicking on paid accommodation. wow!!!
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by tunize(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Eyah but i'm not in ur shoe
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
wow!!!

Even though I didn't read, I'll always appreciate. Thank you.

I those those who are seeking attention and I'll try my best not to give them as much as they seek. I may even ignore them totally, but let me just reply for the time being.
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by MadeINchenzen2: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Even though I didn't read, I'll always appreciate. Thank you.
same way u copy and paste people articles pretending they're yours
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
same way u copy and paste people articles pretending they're yours

Ok.
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by MadeINchenzen2: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
hmm.
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Nostradamus: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
iLegendd:

There is an ITK above who knows more than I do, so I think he has all the answers you need. Send him a PM to guide you and see what he'll say. Lol.
we dey interested.

Oya share the info and let's make money together
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by RESHARPENED: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
iLegendd:

Ok.

Please, how do I update the chapters, author's name and book title headers and footers automatically in the book template you sent?

Also, I want to change the line spacing in the entire book. How do I do that?
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
RESHARPENED:

Please, how do I update the chapters, author's name and book title headers and footers automatically in the book template you sent?

Also, I want to change the line spacing in the entire book. How do I do that?

This requires a video or screenshots to explain. Sadly, in not ready for such yet.

They are quite easy to do.
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by RESHARPENED: 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
iLegendd:

This requires a video or screenshots to explain. Sadly, in not ready for such yet.

They are quite easy to do.

A brief written explanation would suffice, but I respect your decision.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Broken Wat Do I Do, Its Few Months To My Engagement / Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) / The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.