Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby (56710 Views)

Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Angelfrost(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2020
Someone needs to explain to me the essence of a "Maternity Photo Shoot"! Some ladies even wear next to nothing!!!.. What manner of disgusting fvckery is that??! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by RoyalBlu(f): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
pls why do pregnant woman usually have that vertical dark line on thier abdomen is it drawn artificially or it natural

Okay, I know you didn't ask me, but it's natural. Shows up in the second trimester.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Kenturkey048(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2020
post=86718539:

Now, remove your hand and take it gently.....
grin grin grin. You for like try am ?
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by desertboom(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2020
Fejimummy:

ask your mom she would be the best position to answer your question

Why don't you shut up if you don't have answer.

5 Likes

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by popweezy(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2020
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by woleabayo(f): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2020
congratulation
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by vickydevoka(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2020
Chai. People the fine oo. Though na half cast him b. I go try marry Russian gal make I no watin I fit born. Russians the fine..
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by iampeterben(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2020
Family fine, baby will be beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Lawdis(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It's not only you. And I don't fancy fair guys like that ooh but I made exception for him embarassed

......grin grin
see them lover birds in the house
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Proffdada: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2020
Congrats

Thank God he's not gay grin

2 Likes

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Harrynight(m): 9:47am On Feb 17, 2020
Can't people just get married and have legitimate offspring?
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by MrImole: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2020
We4all:
I used to crush on this guy. cry kiss cry

...before you gave your life to Jesus?
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Lawdis(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2020
dozzybreezy:
Next abeg

....abeg na hu beat yu wey your eyes dey rush water lai this nah?

grin grin, e be lai say the guy fine pass you mek you dey cry abi
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Papanwamaikpe: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2020
Kenturkey048:
what do you mean by your statement ??
Maybe because he's handsome. Some girls are like that. My cousin sis said she can never get married to handsome guys too grin

Some say they can never get married to first son grin
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Bellotelli: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2020
SEE FLAT HEAD grin
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by abels(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It's not only you. And I don't fancy fair guys like that ooh but I made exception for him embarassed
please can I see your height
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by dozzybreezy(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2020
Lawdis:

Omo no be cry be that. Na Anita yansh and pussy wetness dey drip everywhere, anyhow.

....abeg na hu beat yu wey your eyes dey rush water lai this nah?

grin grin, e be lai say the guy fine pass you mek you dey cry abi
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Kenturkey048(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Maybe because he's handsome. Some girls are like that. My cousin sis said she can never get married to handsome guys too grin

Some say they can never get married to first son grin
Okay ....
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2020
Igbo men are always handsome

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Fejimummy: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
Bleep off who asked you attention seeker

and I think you should also ask your mum why you are this senseless

your mom has definitely had kids so she should know or ask Google it was an honest opinion btw
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by safarigirl(f): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2020
This newd gladdens my heart.

Congrats to the couple, for so long, some insecure men were trying to convince us this guy plays for the other team, but glad to know he still likes vajayjays.

I wish them a happy married life and beautiful babies

6 Likes

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Talentempire: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2020
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by kevotek1000(m): 10:02am On Feb 17, 2020
Take your pregnancy off social media... Everything for the trend. I'm of the view that things like this should be private... Anyway what do I know? (A) Boy (B) Girl some people we wish for (C) unknown.
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by femi4: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
pls why do pregnant woman usually have that vertical dark line on thier abdomen is it drawn artificially or it natural
It makes cutting of the stomach so easy for the doc in case of operation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Buried In USA (Video) / Gospel Artiste Will Adiks Buried (photos) / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Dubai Vacation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.