Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby (56715 Views)

Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Proffdada: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
PervertProphet:

Why do Nigerians have this crazy assumption that once they don't see you always with a girl in a relationship then you are automatically gay?

A man might come to a point in his life when he just feels like forgetting about girls for a very long time maybe years and pour all that energy into chasing his life dream or maybe due to his religious convictions or his upbringing.

Some males are that disciplined and you go dey by the side dey call am gay when he is not. He is not just ready for all that stress. This is how so many males are pushed by pressure to go "shack" just about any girl and lose their destinies and years after. Those who push them into this pressure won't be there for them when these males go through one misfortune or the other.

If you are a guy. Wise up and fight for your life. No one will be there for you when the chips are down. Don't get moved by societal pressure and stereotypical tags. If you are not ready to get down with any girl. Don't add more burden to the one you are already carrying all just because you don't want to look weak or tagged gay by your fellow guys. Infact, people like these are useless. Learn to avoid them. You know you ain't gay. Let them feel so. That's their business.

Work on your dreams.
funny you jumped into conclusion that I assumed he's gay because he wasn't seen with any girl. My opinion was totally based on the industry but you like every other Nigerian jumped to the wrong conclusion
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by PervertProphet: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
Proffdada:
funny you jumped into conclusion that I assumed he's gay because he wasn't seen with any girl. My opinion was totally based on the industry but you like every other Nigerian jumped to the wrong conclusion

I didn't jump into conclusion..

I purposely had to address this. It is becoming the norm among Nigerians to tag every guy gay who basically doesn't go out with a new girl everytime that they are out.

It is not an attack at you. I just felt to address this.
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by 9jaRealist: 3:10am On Feb 21, 2020
PervertProphet:
Youngster with the Juvenile deliquency.

That you won't be "disciplined" and actually catch some STDs, unwanted pregnancies, abortions, illegitimate children, heartbroken females who turn male haters and destroyers, spirituality broken, etcetera is nobody's business. It is choice. You act like there is no consequence to endless sex off the confines of marriage. The wise ones understood the message I passed out there. They took it in and quietly passed.

You want to continue with your rebellious ways. Please do. You are not the first and won't be the last but man comes to a point in life when he just feels like directing all that energy to sex should be directed to leaving a legacy for himself.

You definitely won't understand this phase because you are still a baby who still enjoys debauchery.

Bye!

Silly Strawman Argument... grin grin grin

There is a downside to so many things - even food! That's not the point under discuss...
The point is of all the things that requires "discipline", why are you singularly fixated with sex. Not getting any or just weird?!
>
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by 9jaRealist: 3:14am On Feb 21, 2020
PervertProphet:
Youngster with the Juvenile deliquency.

That you won't be "disciplined" and actually catch some STDs, unwanted pregnancies, abortions, illegitimate children, heartbroken females who turn male haters and destroyers, spirituality broken, etcetera is nobody's business. It is choice. You act like there is no consequence to endless sex off the confines of marriage. The wise ones understood the message I passed out there. They took it in and quietly passed.

You want to continue with your rebellious ways. Please do. You are not the first and won't be the last but man comes to a point in life when he just feels like directing all that energy to sex should be directed to leaving a legacy for himself.

You definitely won't understand this phase because you are still a baby who still enjoys debauchery.

Bye!

Btw, a family is also a "legacy"...
You know how that comes about?! wink
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" / Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) / The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.