Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby (56717 Views)

Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Andrewluca6: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/iwEoMKr] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have a cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/iwEoMKr] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It's not only you. And I don't fancy fair guys like that ooh but I made exception for him embarassed
But WHY ? Congratulations to the couple though.
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by PervertProphet: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2020
Proffdada:
Congrats

Thank God he's not gay grin

Why do Nigerians have this crazy assumption that once they don't see you always with a girl in a relationship then you are automatically gay?

A man might come to a point in his life when he just feels like forgetting about girls for a very long time maybe years and pour all that energy into chasing his life dream or maybe due to his religious convictions or his upbringing.

Some males are that disciplined and you go dey by the side dey call am gay when he is not. He is not just ready for all that stress. This is how so many males are pushed by pressure to go "shack" just about any girl and lose their destinies and years after. Those who push them into this pressure won't be there for them when these males go through one misfortune or the other.

If you are a guy. Wise up and fight for your life. No one will be there for you when the chips are down. Don't get moved by societal pressure and stereotypical tags. If you are not ready to get down with any girl. Don't add more burden to the one you are already carrying all just because you don't want to look weak or tagged gay by your fellow guys. Infact, people like these are useless. Learn to avoid them. You know you ain't gay. Let them feel so. That's their business.

Work on your dreams.

11 Likes

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Bet350192: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2020
See details below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by chccho(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It's not only you. And I don't fancy fair guys like that ooh but I made exception for him embarassed
U wont need to make exception for me tho grin
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Jibsy203(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2020
PervertProphet:

Why do Nigerians have this crazy assumption that once they don't see you always with a girl in a relationship then you are automatically gay?

A man might come to a point in his life when he just feels like forgetting about girls for a very long time maybe years and pour all that energy into chasing his life dream or maybe due to his religious convictions or his upbringing.

Some males are that disciplined and you go dey by the side dey call am gay when he is not. He is not just ready for all that stress. This is how so many males are pushed by pressure to go "shack" just about any girl and lose their destinies and years after. Those who push them into this pressure won't be there for them when these males are go through one misfortune or the other.

If you are a guy. Wise up and fight for your life. No one will be there for you when the chips are down. Don't get moved by societal pressure and stereotypical tags. If you are not ready to get down with any girl. Don't add more burden to the one you are already carrying all just because you don't want to look weak or tagged gay by your fellow guys. Infact, people like these are useless. Learn to avoid them. You know you ain't gay. Let them feel so. That's their business.

Work on your dreams.
You're right bro don't mind them..it has happeb to me too and de woman showed me shege, now i de my dey, dem still de come even when i don't need them.Friends don't influence me anymore again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by OkunniyiGbenga1(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2020

ask your mom she would be the best position to answer your question[/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by olasaad(f): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2020
femi4:
It makes cutting of the stomach so easy for the doc in case of operation.

Operation is vertical so I don't think the doctors
need to follow the line during CS. Moreso the line are always there even before pregnancy. It just became more obvious during pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Sixfeetbelle: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2020
abels:
please can I see your height

grin grin grin can you see height?

To answer you, I thought my moniker was clear enough. Do you know how tall is six feet? That's how tall I am. wink
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Meteng: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2020
Nyashing without packet shirt everywhere undecided
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by anihchinma(f): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2020
Wow.... Very cute.<a href="https://www.ecomarketsquare. com">ecomarketsquare </a>
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by kingwaxco: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2020
Suya man how far
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Kwinesther: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2020
safarigirl:
This newd gladdens my heart.

Congrats to the couple, for so long, some insecure men were trying to convince us this guy plays for the other team, but glad to know he still likes vajayjays.

I wish them a happy married life and beautiful babies
They are not married (yet).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by kiddkash(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
this guy used to live in my street those days
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kenturkey048:
what do you mean by your statement ??
They ALWAYS have other women throwing themselves @ him! Rich, broke, dark, fair, models, even old women too. Their self control has to be top notch

4 Likes

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by omoiyalayi(m): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Baby mama & baby dada
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by We4all: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
modsfucker:

And I used to crush on you.

Unfortunately, I'm neither a male nor a female. I'm simply human.
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Ifywildrose1(f): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
congrats to them
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by modsfucker: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
We4all:

Unfortunately, I'm neither a male nor a female. I'm simply human.

Crushing doesn't respect gender... Just give me a chance..

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by OdefaGirl(f): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
See UTI's comment up there.... celebrities na waah
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by oblaak(m): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
post=86718438:

See as Papa and Mama fine finish,
How the baby go come be?

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Welcome to this beautiful world beautiful Angel.

May you grow in peace and love.

kiss kiss kiss
Bro do you grill in Lagos? If yes then where’s your location?
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by abels(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin can you see height?

To answer you, I thought my moniker was clear enough. Do you know how tall is six feet? That's how tall I am. wink
abeg nau..let me just see you ..abeg talli
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by JubiOmeiza(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
We4all:
I used to crush on this guy. cry kiss cry

Why doU stop...keep crushing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by kikelomojessy(f): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
We4all:
I used to crush on this guy. cry kiss cry

I tell u.
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by olamakinde(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
post=86718508:

Life of Two CRUSHERS!

Funny Nairaland!
grin cheesy wink
make dem go find stones to crush
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Legendguru: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Oh
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by Munieer(m): 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
used to crush on this guy. :
Crusher
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by zeusdgrt(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
I fyn pass this guy na
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by 9jaRealist: 5:02am On Feb 18, 2020
PervertProphet:

Some males are that disciplined and you go dey by the side dey call am gay when he is not. He is not just ready for all that stress. This is how so many males are pushed by pressure to go "shack" just about any girl and lose their destinies and years after. Those who push them into this pressure won't be there for them when these males go through one misfortune or the other.

Work on your dreams.

What's "disciplined" about not having sex?
Sometime I wonder what is really wrong with some Nigerians. SMH

>
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by PervertProphet: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
9jaRealist:

What's "disciplined" about not having sex?
Sometime I wonder what is really wrong with some Nigerians. SMH

>

Is that all you were able to pick from what was written there?!! Only Sex?!! Is that how much guilt you were able to soak in from reading that and feeling a sense of how "undisciplined" your life is right now because it's just all about sex?!

If the message ain't for you. Why don't you just "waka pass"?
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by 9jaRealist: 6:54am On Feb 19, 2020
PervertProphet:
Is that all you were able to pick from what was written there?!! Only Sex?!! Is that how much guilt you were able to soak in from reading that and feeling a sense of how "undisciplined" your life is right now because it's just all about sex?!

If the message ain't for you. Why don't you just "waka pass"?

Dude, I have no guilt about sex....

Simply think it silly that an adult would babble on about the so-called "discipline" of not having sex when it's something that you can simply either decide to do or not do. Frankly, only weirdos require "discipline" not to have sex. Meanwhile, there are so many other time-wasting activities and distractions (video-games, gambling, drugs, cultism, even Nairaland) that really require some self-discipline, and weird you chose sex instead.

Meanwhile, be informed that when you voluntarily SHARE your "message" on a PUBLIC DISCUSSION forum (emphasis added), the PUBLIC you address have the right to comment or respond to (in effect to DISCUSS) your "message"! You don't like it, keep your "messages" to yourself.
>
Re: Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby by PervertProphet: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2020
9jaRealist:

Dude, I have no guilt about sex....

Simply think it silly that an adult would babble on about the so-called "discipline" of not having sex when it's something that you can simply either decide to do or not do. Frankly, only weirdos require "discipline" not to have sex. Meanwhile, there are so many other time-wasting activities and distractions (video-games, gambling, drugs, cultism, even Nairaland) that really require some self-discipline, and weird you chose sex instead.

Meanwhile, be informed that when you voluntarily SHARE your "message" on a PUBLIC DISCUSSION forum (emphasis added), the PUBLIC you address have the right to comment or respond to (in effect to DISCUSS) your "message"! You don't like it, keep your "messages" to yourself.
>

Youngster with the Juvenile deliquency.

That you won't be "disciplined" and actually catch some STDs, unwanted pregnancies, abortions, illegitimate children, heartbroken females who turn male haters and destroyers, spirituality broken, etcetera is nobody's business. It is choice. You act like there is no consequence to endless sex off the confines of marriage. The wise ones understood the message I passed out there. They took it in and quietly passed.

You want to continue with your rebellious ways. Please do. You are not the first and won't be the last but man comes to a point in life when he just feels like directing all that energy to sex should be directed to leaving a legacy for himself.

You definitely won't understand this phase because you are still a baby who still enjoys debauchery.

Bye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" / Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) / The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.