Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Lo Gan Tio De! Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 31 Years Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lo Gan Tio De! Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 31 Years Of Marriage (294 Views)

Let’s Talk About Cunnilingus & Fella-tio / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lo Gan Tio De! Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 31 Years Of Marriage by Newsfash: 3:43am On Feb 17, 2020
A Nigerian couple identified as Irewole and Ayowole Ajewole, reportedly welcomed their first children after being married for 31 years.
The couple who got married in 1989, welcomed a set of twins (boy and girl) on Thursday February 6.
Facebook user Nikeagbeja Adesanya who shared a photo of the couple, wrote;

“God blessed this couple with a set of twins, a boy and a girl, last week Thursday, to crown their marriage solemnized in 1989.

I read about Sarah and Elizabeth’s, I am a LIVING WITNESS to this one of Iyabo Ajewole, of The APOSTOLIC CHURCH, NIGERIA.

THE LORD IS GOOD, at all times. CONGRATULATIONS! Mummy Irewole and Ayowole Ajewole.”

Click below to see photos

https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2020/02/lo-gan-tio-de-nigerian-couple-celebrate.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Spiritual Compatibility Among Spouse / I Need Someone To Give Me A Million Dollar Today / How To Scare Off Armed Robbers This Quarantine Era.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.