Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,936 members, 7,866,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157115 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by footreja: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2011
@arena07, i could see improvements. But take note of errors below:
arena07:
but if u don't do dat it shows u're a SLANDER .

it should be, ", it shows u're a SLANDERER"

arena07:

besides what is d big deal ABOUT d outcome of d meeting

it should be ", What is the big deal IN the outcome of the meeting".
Peace out.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2011
@footrja i just dey laugh keep correcting me but it will not stop me 4rm saying d truth.it's can be slander or slanderer they are both noun mr teacher dat can't even pass o'level exams throw dat primary sch dictionary away.i repeat ccnl is going back to court to waist there time deluded people.let keep d fire burning no retreat no surrender.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2011
Banjo is back and am back fully. The meeting was so nice and it an honour talking to Baba one on one. The problem we are facing as a patentee as being stated and solution is on the way. {Full story coming soon} There is nothing to compare we patentee with. Since yesterday have decided to call anybody who is against we comandclem a NINCOMPOOP. My good patentee, some idiomatic people attack me on my way coming thinking i was going to ? I was just getting home since yesterday, but nothing do me. My honour goes to Mr omokemesi.

@GODSAYES. Did you enjoy a little bit of the meeting on phone yesterday? Hope there is still a lot of credit on your phone. @ Sureboy, Airmark, Yusuf_akure and the rest, i just want to say God bless you all. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2011
@ saibuhari, I have noticed that you have threatened several times to order Seun to close this Thread. If I may ask, is saibuhari the REAL OWNER of Nairaland Forum? Are you merely using Seun as a Front? Or you have the demonic power to hypnotize Seun, the owner of Nairaland, to dance to your whims and caprices? Saibuhari! Will you TAKE OVER the entire Nairaland Forum if Seun disobeys your order to close Comandclem Patentees Assembly? You better rush to the hospital and check your BP. I want you to realize that well meaning and very intelligent Nigerians include those viewing this Thread. They have discovered the type of person you are through your useless posts exhibiting your "empty" knowledge of the genesis of the Comandclem/Mobil case. You want me to publish the FULL TEXT of Court of Appeal judgement in this Assembly as if you are the owner of Nairaland. If you were Seun, you would not have asked me to use the space such judgement will occupy here for nothing.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by footreja: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2011
@arena07, i can now see the reason why you are grammaticaly poor in english. Instead of you to appreciate my efforts and learn, in order to improve, you keep disgracing yourself with your ridiculous defence.
'Slander' is a noun which refers to an oral defamation i.e a false statement. So it beats my imagination, how you st.upidly refered to someone as a slander.  My boy, someone that performs slander is known as a Slanderer or Defamer.

Also i noticed you used WAIST instead of WASTE in your last comment. 
arena07:

i repeat ccnl is going back to court to WAIST THERE time     

I doubt if you finished your secondary school education, with these flaws.
You should write, "i repeat ccnl is going back to court to WASTE THEIR time"
Until i see you improve well, i will be on your trail.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2011
@footja u're a b.astard i just can't stop laughing olodo elucidating me on slander u're fool if u stop monitoring my post .am expecting ur reply@omokemesi 4get fact dat saibuhari said he will inform seun to block dis thread answer d question he asked u stop diverting d topic speak up.but i have said it earlier,ccnl is going back to court dat is the news everybody is expecting.rubbish
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by footreja: 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2011
@ my boy, arena07 aka "You are a Slander". Lol.
I am happy you are improving by every comment.
It is wrong for you to start a sentence with the word 'Am'. I believe you know after a full stop, comes the start of another sentence. It should have been, "I am expecting your reply"
arena07:

if u stop monitoring my post . AM expecting your reply
I 've told you once ur comment is error-proof, i am off. "omo ti obi ba feran lo n bawi". I am here to better ur grammatical life. Onye ara.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2011
Mr.Banjo, thank you for the opportunity I got through you
which enabled me to be part of yesterday's meeting, I was on my way going home
when I called you but somehow something started beeping on either your phone or my phone
and before I know what's going on I lost the call, but yeah, I did enjoyed the meeting

@Mr. Omokemesi, you have spoken well concerning your view about the question
being asked by fyneguy, please fyneguy, I suggest you keep those documents
for SECURITY REASONS, GOD bless you and to you all my fellow patentees
HAPPY SUNDAY AND HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO YOU ALL.
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
@footrja u must a fool 4 regarding as ur boy like i said earlier u're b.astard if u stop monitoring my post.thank god u've change 4rm a criminal to a primary school teacher atleast with dis new job u can sustain urself and ur family i think we are doing great a work here god bless saibuhari,arena07 and others dat are against dis criminal act.let keep d fire burning no retreat no surrender
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
@footrja i need more reply 4rm u because i could see alot of mistake 4rm my sentence.with these it will desist u 4rm deceiving patentees thank god u've repent to become an english teacher. more correction pls.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by obinna120: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2011
saibuhari.a word of advise for you.please this is not the right place to vent your anger against ccnl who kicked you out of their fold for being recalcitrant.if really ccnl is fraudulent, in clear terms ,you were part of it and are not in the right position to advice anyone on this.FROM MY OBSERVATION you were one of those that betrayed ccnl.secondly, if really ccnl is fraudulent do u in your self acclaimed intelligence think they would still have practical and physical presence in virtually all states of the federation? and again.i believe a wise patriotic nigerian like you,as u claim, should mobilise people of like minds to initiate a litigation against ccnl for rubbing nigerians of their hard earned currency if you have any proof.or do you think all the concerned law enforcement agencies in this country dont know about what is going on? and now you want to prove to us that you are now wiser than the wisest in the land.
LASTLY, I BETTER ADVISE YOU TO TOE THE PART OF HONOR AND DO THE RIGHT THING AND STOP MAKING YOURSELF SO ABHORRENT AND REPUGNANT TO THE TEEMING PATENTEES THAT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS ASSEMBLY.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2011
i said it dat ccnl is going back to supreme court saibuhari god will bless u one of there representative called me dat baba himself made known dat ccnl is going back to supreme court. rubbish i repeat patentees should not rely on dis scheme u fools keep abusing contrary opinion keep up d good work god bless u saibuhari @patentees wise up
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2011
Thank you Footreja for your good work. . . He must be literate and must learn how to write simple English. . . He has been washing his dirty linens out here. . . I am pissed.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2011
Fellow patentees, yes psychologically i feel footreja is a female tho i dn't knw if she's bethroded, i will love to marry her. Footreja, i love the manner u are correcting arena07, i need a grammarian like u as a companion. Do u accept? Thanks
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2011
Fellow patentees, yes psychologically i feel footreja is a female tho i dn't knw if she's bethroded, i will love to marry her. Footreja, i love the manner u are correcting arena07, i need a grammarian like u as a companion. Do u accept? Thanks
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2011
@1dray rubbish criminal like u need to take d footstep of ur master footreja so dat u can find better job to do instead of giving urself false hope nonsense.it is now obvious to patentees dat arena07,saibuhari is saying d truth all of u should be ashamed.imagine dis fool calling saibuhari mobil agent rubbish.shame on u woooooooooooo dis is just d begining
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by footreja: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2011
@ 1dray, i am doing it funfully and the dullard was angry. What shocked me the most were his irritating defences of the jargons. @ Nsiman, i hope you are not promiscuous. Lol. My niece in primary school, would not make these grammatical errors.

arena07:

i said it dat ccnl IS going back to supreme court
My boy, arena07 aka "You are a slander", if a sentence is a reported speech, the rule is that the auxilliary verb must be in past tense.  So it should be,          "
i said it dat ccnl WAS going back to supreme court "  
Also
arena07:

@footrja i need more REPLY 4rm u because i could see alot of MISTAKE 4rm my sentence.  
It should be " i need more REPLIES" or " i need A REPLY"
and then , "I could see a lot of MISTAKES"
Below is an error, my 8yr old niece may slap you for, if she sees you.
arena07:

thank god U'VE CHANGE 4rm a criminal  

Sincerely, i will like to see how dumb, your face looks.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by obinna120: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2011
footreja plz dont join them in being notorious in the same act.its enough.i believe there should be a forum for grammer skills display on nairaland. we already know their mission here.i wish we were kid.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2011
@OBINNA120 ALMIGHTY ALLAH wouldn't damage your brain. U must be a psycologist. Psycologicaly these peoples' are  drop-out of CCNL. And in Yoruba language, they used to say "Ènìtí ti é bátì báje, yio sìí màá wá ènì kún rá". Thay is reseason why they bombard Assembly. Ply for the sake of who created heven and earth (AMIGHTY GOD) dont mind anything they do or post. "The fact remains the fact". I STILL THEY LAUGH HOOOOOOOOOOOOO. In Greek hihihahahuhuhoho hihihahahuhuhohohihihahahuhuhohohihihahahuhuhoho.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2011
@footrja keep up d good work dat i have assigned to u atleast if a lot of dis criminals can find better jobs to do atleast they would have 4got dis ccnl rubbish am sure all of u are ashamed to apologize to us dat is why u're hidden away 4rm d truth.let keep d fire burning shame on u wooooooo i just can't stop laughing lazy people dreaming of money dat will never god bless u saibuhari
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2011
@arena07, are u now calling on Saibuhari to help you out as you can not stand what
footrja is dishing out to you. I think you should carry your cross and dance to the beaten of the song you caused pple to sing for you. You thought you knew how to tease and abuse pple. Now it has caught-up with you. Thanks to you Mr. Footrja.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2011
@arena07, are u now calling on Saibuhari to help you out as you can not stand what
footrja is dishing out to you. I think you should carry your cross and dance to the beaten of the song you caused pple to sing for you. You thought you knew how to tease and abuse pple. Now it has caught-up with you. Thanks to you Mr. Footrja.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2011
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
@dgmega are u angry for appreciating saibuhari work u fool should be d one to apologize to us.i can stand on my own infact dis criminal dat turns to be english teacher can't dare me let alone anyone of u.shame on u wooooooo dis thread is getting interesting@footrja keep up d good work dat i have assigned to u.let keep d fire burning god bless saibuhari
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2011
Aaaah, i knew very well that arena07 was a nincompoop. I enjoyed the beating dealt him. He should be ashamed of himself now. He deserves it. @ patentees, if God be for us, no one can be against us. Let us continue praying.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2011
@airmark so u're still there u should be d one to be ashamed for deceiving patentees now d truth has been revealed pls find better job to do desist 4rm dis criminality.there are lots of options 4 u bricklayer,welder etc, let keep d fire burning no retreat no surrender
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2011
infact d truth is dat five comandclem officials has high blood pressure due to d challenges they are facing 4rm patentees it's now obvious dat ccnl is fighting a lost battle.baba will keep on giving u false hope let keep d fire burning no retreat no surrender @airmark pls find a job to do
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
Saibuhari is back. Arena07 I salute you. May your days be long. Missuzoma I equally salute you. While i was away all the querrilla posters came here to post and ran away. Some people have become so idle that they have occupied themselves with correcting the enlgish of others while waiting for mobil to pay them. i think footrja is doing well for himself by engaging himself by taking appointment from Arena07 as a primary school teacher. Arena thanks for employing footrja. You may wish to employ the others ones as cleaners, houseboys, gardeners, gatemen, drycleaners. But make sure they dont start asking your neighbours and people in your street to come and register as gangsters (sorry patentees).
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2011
Omokemesi, you have continued to refuse to address the issues. I hope you or your disciples will not shamelessly ask me to answer some childish and unintelligent questions in future. It is only a patentee that is not ccnl agent that will understand the mission of omokemesi and co in this assembly. Airmark, I pity you and your gang members. I will cause the pulling down of this thread whenever i want, so stop dictating to me. By the way, who told you i take orders from a houseboy like you? Even omokemesi you master cant give me orders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.