Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157112 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2011
Obinna, you son of a palm wine tapper. You have emerged from your obscure existence to add your voice and join the fray that is bound to consume you. You are blinded by the money you expect to collect from comandclem to do or say anything for comandclem. Am sure you can accuse your father of having slept with your sister for the purpose of ccnl money that will never come. Ah i know a lot of you here can tolerate anything from Saibuhar, but surely you guys wont tolerate to hear that your money will not come. Your case is akin to someone hypnotized by 419 kingpins. All attempts to make him see that he is being drained will surely fall on deaf hears, until the 419 kingpin is thorougly through with him. Then comes the gnashing of teeth.I understand that some of you have gone to price cars, land, etc in anticipation of ccnl money. Infact, i equally have it on good authority that some of you have started spending the money that will never come. Ah disaster awaits such people.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2011
All the mugus and magas in the house have shamefully kept quiet on the outcome of the meeting with Uwemedimo. What else will be the outcome? The oldman would have told them he has many options of which going to supreme court is one of them. The old man is by far smarter than their young but useless brains. The old man knows clearly from the outcome of court of appeal ruling that he can never get mobil or any company for that matter to pay him patent. The old man knows that the supreme court is not the right place to go to ask for royalty from those infringing on his patent. He knows clearly that he has to start all over again from high court and perhaps up till supreme court that may last more than 10 years to see if he could get judgment against any of the companies. He has smartly decided to console himself with patentees money as his royalty by continually promising patentees that mobil will soon pay. From the look of things, Dr Uwemedimo will continue to enjoy his patent from the mugus and magas until he departs this world.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2011
Omokemesi and co well done. You are really doing your job. Mugus and magas are paying up. What better patent could you ask for? Thats why you and your gang members are against posting anything that will expose comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2011
Once again well done o ye gangsters. To mugus and magas, sorry o.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2011
Saibuhari, please have mercy on this guys. Dont you understand something? That you are spoiling some peoples garri? Ah wetin concern me Saibuhari, I will not only spoil their garri gotten from fraud, I will equally spoil their rice and beans. I go add stones and rock to their rice and beans. Their dental formation go soon scatter.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2011
Abeg make I go sleep. Good nite to all the good people out there. Peace! one love.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by footreja: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2011
@ obinna, i hope you were not sent to insult me because of my boy, arena07. You should check the genesis of it all.
@ Arena07, i promise you overdose of 'my medicine'.
@dgmegas, arena07 must be the dumbest person, if he runs to saibuhari for cover.
saibuhari:

please have mercy on THIS GUYS.
Like father, like son!
Arena07, pls don't allow your children to go to the type of schools you went to. It's like like ruining their future.
arena07:

infact d truth is dat five comandclem OFFICIALS HAS high blood pressure
It should be ", comandclem OFFICIALS HAVE high blood pressure"
U sounded like an agbero at ojota here:
arena07:

LET KEEP d fire burning
It should be, "LET'S KEEP d fire burning"
arena07:

find better jobs to do atleast they would HAVE FORGOT dis ccnl
Past participle of forget is forgotten. So it should be, "
find better jobs to do atleast they would HAVE FORGOTTEN dis ccnl"
Where is my cain, to whipe this boy's ass:
arena07:

@dgmega are u angry for appreciating SAIBUHARI WORK
It should be SAIBUHARI'S WORK.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2011
I suspect de old crooked king is using serious juju on these fools. Obinna, you asked a question which no one agreed to answer and next thing you are posting things that gave de impression that a powerful charm was thrown at you. Wash your face with cold water and say ten Hail Marys. Omokemesi you claim to be old and I pray your kids and grand children should remain deceived de way you are deceiving other people's children now. Amen. As for de remaining fools keep writing rubbish. I can assure you that your days are numbered. In case de evil deceptive Uwemedimo is reading, let him note that his days of deception are also numbered. De law is slowly closing in. You will all be rounded up very soon. If you want to know what a good thread should look like visit de health section. Umu anuohia. Your offices are now under close surveillance nationwide. Saibuhari i am tired of these idiots and their hare brained posts. Pull this thread down soon. NL is not meant for such idiots and fools calling themselves patentees. This thread is being read all over de world and is not good for de country's image.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2011
good morning today is another day@footrja mumu, mugu,ode we will know who is smarter than each other just keep up d good work inorder to pay ur salary b4 month end.to all patentees the truth has been revealed don't rely on dis ccnl rubbish or else u will die waiting for money dat will never come.dis is just d begining
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2011
what a thread, the nairaland fever has sadly crept into this thread.anyways opposition/criticism is a welcome development.at the same time genuine patentees know what we all stand for.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 9:22am On Jun 20, 2011
My dearest wish is to be heading de team de day these crooks are rounded up and to be able to identify some of de people on this thread and to give them some well deserved slaps before they are locked up. I will start working towards that.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2011
Long before now, de securities and exchange commission knowing de true situation of things warned de public about Ccnl but these people are not closing shop like de other fraudulent schemes. Check with google search in case you think i am joking about de sec instruction.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by abaluv: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2011
"Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh". It is frightening how full of rottenness the heart of man can be, judging from what comes out of it. If some people can only give Jesus a chance to do some cleanup, it will be noted that no matter how provoked one can be, this observed level of putrefaction cannot come out of them. Courage Comrades, courage.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Jisungi: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2011
@saibuhari.
Plz we dont came here 4 insult. Mind ur mouth or u will be deleted. I dnt want this to happen again <3
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2011
missuzoma:

but these people are not closing shop like de other fraudulent schemes.

That should have informed an intelligent mind, where ccnl belongs.
missuzoma:

I will start working towards that. 
Delay's dangerous.
missuzoma:
This thread is being read all over de world and is not good for de country's image.   
Exactly, they would look at you, saibuhari, arena07 and other wicked mobil supporters as animals.  World intellectual properties organisation (WIPO) also recognised the Nigerian inventor, King Uwemedimo. Here, they would be shocked to see human beings from his own country trying to pull him down from helping his country men sincerely through his invention. Sometimes, i think majority of you against ccnl, are psychiatric patients, very bad.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2011
@Genuine patentees, i am really disappointment with some of you on this thread. It baffles my imagination to see that you guys are still replying posts from passers by.

Besides, i dont see any reason why my own money with which i registered as a CCNL patentee should be bothering others when me myself am not complaining.

Well, until i see any meaningful thing to comment on i wont. Let me just be reading all the posts as i have always been doing.

God bless Comandclem and everyone else!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
Exactly, they would look at you, saibuhari, arena07 and other wicked mobil supporters as animals. World intellectual properties organisation (WIPO) also recognised the Nigerian inventor, King Uwemedimo. Here, they would be shocked to see human beings from his own country trying to pull him down from helping his country men sincerely through his invention. Sometimes, i think majority of you against ccnl, are psychiatric patients, very bad.

@airmark, i seriously want to know how i can access the WIPO records to see the name of CCNL for myself. I have been searching for Comandclem in WIPO in time past, but i did not see Comandclem there. Please give me more and better directives and also the WIPO registration number for CCNL.

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2011
@tenfour, begin your search from here: http://www.wipo.int/members/en/contact.jsp?country_id=128
Contact the Nigerian Registrar of Patents at the Industrial Property offices directly. Email addresses and
phone numbers are provided there for this purpose. It's all in the public domian, there is nothing secret about it.

My personal observation: Since Nigeria is a member of WIPO and a signatory to all their treaties, any genuine
Nigerian inventor issued a right and ownership of patent for an invention automatically becomes a member of WIPO.

"Comandclem Nigerian Limited is the true and Statutory Inventors of the ANTI-CORROSSIVE SPECIAL PAINT for Q.I.T
(Transteel Blue, White Enamal, QAD). An inventors letter Patent No. RP 13522 was issued on 5th August by the President
of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Chief Olusegun Obasanjo to Rev. Dr. Clement J.A. Uwemedimo after being satisfied that
an invention has taken place."

"In 1980, an American trained Doctor of Science (an Agronomist), A Nigerian by name, His efficiency, King Prof. Clement John Adiamiko Uwemedimoh,
invented the Anti-Corrosive special paint for Q.I.T(Transteel Blue, White Enamel, Quick-Air Dry:QAD)."
Quotes from Comandclem Offical website.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
A  DISGRACE TO NIGERIA                                                                 Where Inventors are celebrated annually by Governments/ Nationals in other countries, such as United States and  Argentina, see the way "yahoo boys" are recklessly debasing and disgracing our own Inventor  on this Thread!                                                                    The fact that Prof Clement Uwemedimoh has not been paid his royalty by Mobil has not robbed him of the Patent right granted him by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 1999.                                                     I don't think Mobil has contested the ownership of the invention of the Special paint after the Appeal Court judgement of 2009.                                               I am wondering why this unfortunate posts should be allowed to continue.                                            I am sorry for this country where talents are not commensurately recognized, and elders are not given due respect.                                                                     ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2011
The office of the Registrar of Patents at the Federal Ministry of Commerce and Industry Registry of Trade Marks, Patents and Designs
in Garki Abuja should easily supply the information you are looking for.
Registrar: Mr. D. Taunu
Registrar of Patents, Trademarks and Designs: Mrs. Hadja Jamila Ahmadu Suka
(234 9) 234 02 82
(234 9) 234 47 99 (Registrar)

I hope this piece of info. will help.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2011
SUB-OUTCOME OF THE MEETING

WE ARRIVED AT BABA'S PALACE AT 12:01 PM NAME {WITH-HELD}AN WE BEING TOLD TO MOVE TO BABA'S PALACE, BUT DUE TO MULTITUDE OF PATENTEE THE PALACE WAS UNABLE TO OCCUPY WE PATENTEE.
WE HAVE TO MOVE BACK TO BABA'S COMPOUND AND ARRANGE OUR SELF'S.

THE MEETING WAS COMMENCE WITH OPENING PRAYER BY THE MANAGER OF LAGOS STATE, MR AJAMU. MR AJAMU INTRODUCE HIMSELF AND OTHER STAFFS

SUB-POINTS BEING ADDRESS
{1} NEGOTIATION BTW COMANDCLEM AND MOBILE
{2} WHY DO WE OPT FOR NEGOTIATION
{3} WHAT IS OUR GAIN AFTER THE NEGOTIATION
{4} DID MOBILE OPT OUT
{5} WHAT WAS THE REPLY OF MOBILE
{6}WHAT WAS THE REPLY OF OBASANJO TO COMADLEM
{7} WERE ARE WE NOW
{8} WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP
{9} CAUSE OF SLEEKJ
{10} BENEFIT FOR BEING A PATENTEE

TRULY THERE WAS A NEGOTIATION BTW COMANDCLEM AND MOBILE. THE INTERFERENCE OF OBASANJO WAS NOT A SHAME, BUT A BLESSING WHICH WE BE REALIZE BY ALL PATENTEE ACROSS THE GLOBE.

WHY DO WE OPT FOR NEGOTIATION IN FIRST PLACE. FOR A FORMAL PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA TO OFFER HIMSELF WE NEED TO ACCEPT THE OFFER, BECAUSE WE ARE SURE THAT GOOD THING IS COMING OUT OF THE NEGOTATION PROCESS.

WHAST IS OUR GAIN.
{1} KNOWING THE WEAKEN POINT OF MOBILE
{2}SHOWING TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD THAT MOBILE IS A CON COMPANY
{3} TO COO OBASANJO AND TO SHOW HIM THE ATROCITY OF MOBILE ARE PERPETRATED AND SO ON

DID MOBILE OPT OUT?
YES THEY DO AS WE WISH.

WHAT WAS THE REPLY OF MOBILE TO OBASANJO?
MOBILE ACCEPT KNOWING {PROF CLEMENT UWEMEDIMOH} AS A CONTRACTOR ONLY AND LIE TO OBASANJO THAT THEY ONLY ASK HIM TO SUPPLY THEM A COMMERCIAL PAINTS IN 1980 AND THEY PAID HIM AS WELL.

THE REPLY OF OBASABJO TO COMANDCLEM WAS THAT WE SHOULD SEEK ANY OTHER MEANS IN GETTING OUR MONEY. {REDRESS}.

WHAT WAS OUR GAIN FROM ALL THIS NEGOTIATION.
WE REALLY THANK GOD THAT THIS NEGOTIATION COMES UP.

MOBILE THINK THEY ARE SMART BY SENDING UN LETTER HEADED PAPER TO OBASANJO. MOBILE DID NOT INCLUDE THEIR REF: NO WHEN REPLYING OBASANJO. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
WE GOT THEM IN SO MANY WAYS.

MOBILE HAS TO COPY OF THE NEGOTIATION DOCUMENT BUT WE HAVE ? { COOL DAWN} SECURITY REASON

MOBILE LISTED NINE POINTS WHY THEY WILL NOT PAY COMANDLEM, AND THEY ARE TAKING THE NINE POINTS TO SUPREME COURT. ONCE AGAIN MY PEOPLE ALLELUYAH FOR THAT POINTS. {WE GOT THEM ALL}

MOBILE ARE USING 300 MUMU LAWYERS BUT WE ARE USING 15 SOUND LAWYERS WHO AS WON 5 OUT OF SIX CASES.

ARE WE SURE WE ARE GOING TO WIN IN SUPREME COURT
WE ARE VERY SURE AND VICTORY IS CERTAIN. MIND YOU { WE ARE TAKING OVER}

ALOT OF GOOD DOCUMENT ARE ON GROUNG TO BACK IT UP. INCLUDING THE ONE FORMAL PRESIDENT OLUSENGUN AREMU OBASSANJO WROTE TO COMANDLEM AND MOBILE INDICATING THAT MOBILE OWE COMANDCEM. THAT IS WHY I SAID EARLY ON THAT NEGOTIATION IS A BLESSING FOR COMANCLEM.

NOTE {SUPREME COURT CASE SHOULD NOT BE MAID PUBLIC ON ANY SITE TO AVOID GIVING THEM INFO ABOUT HOW WE ARE SUCCEEDING. ODER FROM ABOVE}

JUST A LITTLE OUT OF ALL. A LITTLE THAT CAN BE POSTED.

{6} WHAT WAS THE REPLY OF MOBILE TO OBASANJO
{7} WHAT WAS THE REPLY OF OBASANJO TO COMANDCLEM
{8} WERE ARE WE NOW
{9} WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP
{10} CAUSE OF SLEEK
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
IN GOD COMANDLEM STAND. FOR YOU TO BE A PATENTEE IS A BLESSING
GOD BLESS US. GOD BLESS COMANDCLEM
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2011
Mr. Banjo, thank you for the info, GOD bless you
real good.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2011
Mr Banjo24 , you are welcome. You have done a good job. May GOD bless you and other Patentees. Amenh.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2011
@ banjo24 u're blessed. @ all patentees' we are blessed too.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2011
[b]@tenfour, begin your search from here: http://www.wipo.int/members/en/contact.jsp?country_id=128
Contact the Nigerian Registrar of Patents at the Industrial Property offices directly. Email addresses and
phone numbers are provided there for this purpose. It's all in the public domian, there is nothing secret about it.

My personal observation: Since Nigeria is a member of WIPO and a signatory to all their treaties, any genuine
Nigerian inventor issued a right and ownership of patent for an invention automatically becomes a member of WIPO.

"Comandclem Nigerian Limited is the true and Statutory Inventors of the ANTI-CORROSSIVE SPECIAL PAINT for Q.I.T
(Transteel Blue, White Enamal, QAD). An inventors letter Patent No. RP 13522 was issued on 5th August by the President
of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Chief Olusegun Obasanjo to Rev. Dr. Clement J.A. Uwemedimo after being satisfied that
an invention has taken place."

"In 1980, an American trained Doctor of Science (an Agronomist), A Nigerian by name, His efficiency, King Prof. Clement John Adiamiko Uwemedimoh,
invented the Anti-Corrosive special paint for Q.I.T(Transteel Blue, White Enamel, Quick-Air Dry:QAD)."
Quotes from Comandclem Offical website.[/b]

@Skydeexie, thanks a lot for the information because it has really helped to calm my curiosity. But one more thing i need you to do for me is this:

Sometime ago, i came across Comandclem's WIPO registration number but i lost it. The registration is meant to be inserted into the space provided by WIPO if you are searching for an invention irrespective of the country. Please if you can help out with that registration number again or tell me how to get it again i would appreciate it a lot. I am not talking about the patent number giving to CCNL by Obasanjo, i know that one.

Thanks once more, you are doing great.

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
The report by Banjo is the most amateurish reporting I have ever read. Be that as it may, the report and the outcome of the meeting is nothing but deceit unlimited. But why wont deceit continue. The meeting is a strategy and the outcome temporarily appears to have achieved its purpose - to give false hope to those for whom it is intended. But I predicted the outcome of the meeting even my good friend Arena07 predicted the outcome. Anybody that understand this kind of scheme would have predicted the outcome. There is no rocket science about knowing the outcome. The whole rubbish Banjo wrote is just summarised to say Comandclem is going to Supreme court. But the question is which supreme court? The one they went to and withdrew? They had withdrawn from the supreme court before the arrangee negotiation. Omokemesi and his gang members know this.For the information of all, if a case is in court and the parties decide to settle out of court, they still take leave of the court (permission) to settle out of court. Let Omokemesi show us in the Assembly the application ccnl made to supreme seeking its permission to settle out of court with mobil. Who do these guys think they are deceiving. Omokemesi is one eyed man leading a group of blind men.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2011
Why is nobody asking Omokemesi and co why they have not published here the appeal court ruling on this case. Why did ccnl take just a portion of the appeal court ruling that 'appears' favourable and they are brandishing it everywhere. If you go to ccnl website you will see this portion in question. All the judicial journey ccnl went through and had favourable ruling they proudly published the FULL TEXTS in their website. So why didnt ccnl publish the FULL TEXT  of the Appeal court ruling? For the information of all, when the case started at the high court, mobil brought objected to the case and raised a motion for determination. That motion was ruled in the favour of ccnl from the high court to appeal court to supreme court. Just note that all the journey was just a motion and the motion was to determine the veracity of the litigation brought by ccnl. Yes ccnl won the motion from high court to supreme court but not the substantive suit. At the supreme court where the motion was finally decided, the parties were asked to go back to the high court for determination of the substantive suit. At  this point ccnl lost and appealed. They equally lost the appeal to my understanding because the ruling had to legs to it - one leg favourable to mobil and another leg favourable to ccnl. The one favourable to ccnl only recognised her as the legal owner of the patent in question and handed her the authority to sue any company seen infringing on its patent. The appeal court never ruled that mobil was infringing on her patent and it  never ruled that mobil should pay ccnl any money. Appeal court only empowered ccnl to sue any company infringing on her patent. The question now is has ccnl sued any company ever since for infringing on her patent? The answer is capital no. Even when they decide to sue, ccnl has to prove that mobil is actually using the paint in question. CCNL understood the difficulty of starting afresh from high court to go and prove that mobil is actually using her paint, decided to appeal the court of appeal ruling for not declaring that mobil is actually in default and should pay ccnl. But having gone to the supreme court, they saw its going to be a tough battle to get the supreme court to overturn the ruling of the appeal court. They dramatically abandoned the case and like a child fighting with her mate whom he could not withstand started looking around for somebody to separate them and save him from shame. Thats how they took cover under negotiation. Now what is the outcome of the negotiation? FAILURE. But was it not in the forum that omokemesi gleefully announced that Jonathan has ordered mobil to pay. And i countered by telling him that President Jonathan has no such right under our constitution. He was ignorantly likening the case to the BP case in America where Obama ordered BP to pay compensation for the collosal damage its leak caused American people. Now I hope its clear to Omokemesi that i was right that Jonathan couldnt have ordered mobil to pay and will never order mobil to pay. If indeed Jonathan ordered mobil to pay as announced by Omokemesi, why is comandclem now going to supreme court as reported here today by Banjo? I hope this small write up is just a tip of the icebag. More revelation to follow when necessary.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2011
I have to quickly run to go buy bullet proof helmet for my head because I know these gangsters will come for my head. Ah they hate anybody that reveals the truth. They are happy keeping people in darkness. But how dare you Saibuhari pour sand in the garri of some people? Never mind, Saibuhari fears no foe. These guys that have been abusing me forgot they live in glass houses and should have known not to throw stones.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by fyneguy: 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2011
grin Saibuhari

I see where your problem lies now. FYI, Mobil pleaded during the substantive case that the product belonged to them that they did not have any contract with Comandclem or anybody as per the product in question. It is either you are one of Mobil's lawyers or a staff (or you know one of their staff) Please ask your contact if Mobil was not collecting royalties from some other oil companies using this product. Unfortunately for Mobil, Comandclem has a proof in this regard. All the companies paying Mobil stopped on account of the litigation over the product.

grin Mobil should please plead at the court that they are not using the product. You and I will be alive to witness the outcome of such.

Besides, I noticed you dont have new information as per Mobil's claims now. As I stated in my previous posts, I have certain documents, with which
CCNL can nail Mobil now. Some of the things Mobil denied at the courts, they admitted to, in their letters to Obasanjo and Obasanjo was magnanimous enough to have passed same to CCNL.

Bro, just wait and see what happens at the Supreme court. EOD
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 3:36am On Jun 21, 2011
Saibuhari sir, you too much!! We are actually changing these guys albeit very slowly. Someone asked a question on de king's intention and WIPO and they are answering instead of raining abuses on him for not swallowing whatever was dished out. Still waiting for a good answer to de question. We too much jare!! It is clear that nothing was discussed at de last meeting. Any one following de pattern could have written de communique two weeks before de meeting. There is serious panic and de king and his cohorts are fighting to survive. Gradually people are beginning to understand what is going on and that is frightening for de rogues. Let de king head to court and get victory and he can then collect all de money he wants. For now, he can not guarantee that even a penny will drop out from mobil and so cannot guarantee paying patentees. De only thing he is doing now is assuring his followers that mobil must pay. I hope he believes that and i hope he knows he has to win his case before anyone can bring out any money.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 5:10am On Jun 21, 2011
@ fynguy, thanks for the comment. They thought having gone this far, we should turn against the king. Capital NO. I used my money to support fight against injustice & help ma self. @ Tenfour, sorry for repling late. The WIPO number is PCT/GB/2010/000074. You can contact ro.ib@wipo.int or as directed by skydexie , for the details of patent owner. God bless all patentees.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.