Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,734 members, 7,862,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157098 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
again anexxus, we have gone beyond this level of yours
many like you have come to make CCNL stagnant which will never happen
you know what?, CCNL isn't and will never force any Nigerian to register to become patentee
Funds to fight this case is already at hand because I know your mission anexxus
Phillipian 4:19, all you crook behind this case has failed, no body battle
with GOD and go free, you remember Pharaoh?,

I'm sorry for you because Mobil will pay up her debt but you guys behind Mobil
that are finding something to eat will be the first to cast down to the pit of destruction
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by occur: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2011
@nexxus you dont know what you are saying
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by agboola22: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2011
occur, godsay,yusuf ,omokemesi, banjo24 and all other people that encorage us on this line. big thanksssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by obinna120: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2011
plz what date is the court sitting for this case.i hope we wont wait like the previous one.anybody with the right info plz post.enough of confusion in the house.lets be more objective
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2011
Some people will never learn. See how you attack without thinking and keep making very determined foes. Is it not possible for you to allow others their say while you also post your propaganda? Sorry folks you know what you are doing is deceptive and you want everyone to watch you without speaking out. What did anexous say that you cannot reply politely? Your attitudes show your very low levels of exposure and reinforces de fact that you are not operating above board. STOP LYING TO PEOPLE. Who is the poor fellow here that talked about taking de matter to de UN? Must you add new rubbish daily? YOU KNOW PEOPLES' moneys are trapped and as good as gone and you are collecting more, bad biz. Look for another tag and drop de one about opposition working for mobil. It is utter nonsense and will not deter anyone.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by kaykaz: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2011
@genuine patentees victory is certain in our course coz GOD has taking control on our behalf ,What we need to do now is to be prayerful and be patience.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
@anexxus i think it would be better for you to be the first to lead them to EFCC. In case you are sacred you can call their hot line and report comandclem, mumu of the first order. Do you know the meaning of what is call patentee ? Before you got certificate you must be an inventor, before you are being call an inventor, you must have something that you have invented. Do you know who sign invention certificate ? {THAT IS A SIMPLE ASSIGNMENT FOR YOU} And after recognizing your invention you can do anything under the law, and under the law their is something called patente right. Before nigeria can be recognize as a country those are the features he must possess. Go to America you will find it there, go to Europe you find it dare. Is just because they dont make their own public that why we dont know much about their patente right. Is a blessing tobe a patentee. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nmerengini(f): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2011
thats true .whichever way you guys see it, our money is trapped if not gone. So why will you attack anyone who post his view.its not as if you have any concret evidence that mobil will pay. 90percent of individuals here are agents. Since you only attack contrary opinions or view. This is democracy so you dont have any right to abuse our opinion.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by obinna120: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2011
those throwing stones here must surely have interest in this whole thing if not how did they know about this forum.or is there anything you guys dont want to tell us.there is an igbo adage that says "u cant dig where u dont expect".do some guys need cash to invest?anyway i know how much i invested and im not complaining but sb is here crying than i should.plz you group of like minds have so many options to checkmate what u are here crying for-rePort ccnl to police,efcc,icpc and soooo on and let this thread be free of chunks of pple drowned in effrontry.im still upgrading my investment because i carried out my homework before investing.afterall im a long term investor.plz unsolicited advisers should back off this thread.there aRE threads for debates on nairaland.the link can be made availabe here if you  care.
thanks to all patentees and be courageous because GOD IS WITH US AND WE ARE MAJORITY
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dd2jj(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2011
I want to admonish all to bring sanity into ths assembly. Let us be tolerant of each others opinions. Every one is entitled to his/her own opinion. It's a free world. make your contribution and do not reply to another's thread no matter how disgusting. If somebody is allegging that Comandclem is a fraud, that is the way he sees it and for those of us that believes in the ideals of Comandclem, let's propagate thesame. It is not compulsory to reply every post. Omokemesi and others let us think of how to bring sanity to this assembly by ignoring every thrash from whatever quarters. God bless you all.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2011
nmerengini:

thats true .whichever way you guys see it, our money is trapped if not gone. So why will you attack anyone who post his view.its not as if you have any concret evidence that mobil will pay. 90percent of individuals here are agents. Since you only attack contrary opinions or view. This is democracy so you dont have any right to abuse our opinion.

Highlighted - Sweeping statement and careless generalisation, back it up with facts to prove your point!

Why are we having lots of cry babies in the assembly in the name of contrary opinion? We never sought
your advice/opinions when investing in Comandclem. Why do you think we need any now? Pls stop strectching
the thread unnecessarily just to count your number of postings. Will nairaland give you any price for your posts.
Find better things to do with your time and stop derailing the thread.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2011
WHY I MUST REPLY  WHOEVER  DELIBERATELY CANVASS FOR COMANDCLEM'S DOWNFALL:                                                           I am one of those who invested in Comandclem's program and must prevent non-investors from pulling "my Company" down (please make jest of me for saying "my Company"wink.                                                              By virtue of my investment in Comandclem, even if it is N21,000, I have the right to defend the Company from being ruined by heartless, wicked and unpatriotic intruders who have no stake whatsoever in Comandclem.                                                    I have 100 percent faith in Prof Uwemedimoh's relentless effort to liberate millions of Nigerians living in abject poverty.                                                     Nobody who has contributed to this Thread denied  Prof Uwemedimoh as the owner of the   Invention.  They are not the owners of Mobil and have not boldly come out as representatives of Mobil.   Why the barrage of insults?                                               It is because we are using Nairaland Forum free of Charge, (for  which we are much grateful to Seun), that made the Comandclem Patentees Assembly open to all characters.                                           Otherwise, only Comandclem registered Patentees would have access to post to Comandclem PATENTEES ASSEMBLY (which means where Comandclem Registered Patentees assemble). Non registered viewers are supposed to view the  Assembly only, and if convinced, will first go and register as a Patentee, before he can post to the Assembly,                                                             Whoever was forced to invest in Comandclem should say it loud in this Assembly.                                                              To be continued.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2011
Seconded @mr omokemesi
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ajascoman: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2011
Mr omokemesi u've spoken well but i think scilence is still d best ans 4 a fool,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dd2jj(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2011
Comandclem has come to stay. we have weathered the rain and sun and here we are. We are less concerned what the mighty are doing to frustrate the noble vision of King Clement Adiamiko Uwemedimo, for we know if God be for us no man, born of a woman, not even Mobil can be against us. We are resolute in our vision to see Nigeria transformed thru Comandclem. I therefore call on all patentees, be strenghtened in the Lord and in the power of His might, for thru Him we shall do valiantly. We will soon trample upon every obstacle, no matter the name by which they are called, i.e Mobil and all its agents of frustration strategically positioned in this assembly to frustrate genuine patentees. We shall overcome, we will overcome and of course we have overcome. Rejoice and again, I say rejoice to you all and keep on keeping faith and hope alive. It is well.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2011
Seriously, I like this, the assembly is getting HOT day by day
which is fine, but my fellow Patentees, what kind of opinion is it?
when someone is pointing his dirty finger against CCNL, saying words of discouragement
and if we so called Patentees really know where we stand and if we do have the
understanding of where CCNL & Mobil case is as of today then we will realise that
some evil candidates are just jumping into this assembly to ensure that
registered patentees turn their back against CCNL, which will never work.

as for those that claimed to be Patentee but doesn't know where they belong,
you called yourself a Patentee and you rendered yourself to be fooled by what
enemies of CCNL are saying, I will like such person to get contact info of Nigerian Police,
EFCC etc, contact them so that they can help you arrest CCNL management or Baba Uwemedimo himself
Nairaland isn't a place to file report against CCNL, go straight to the court of Law.

and for those of us (CCNL Patentees) that have trust in GOD through Comandclem and through the goal of CCNL total victory is sure
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexy1952: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2011
We should all be clam n i bliv this thread is for geniune patentee n all less concernc keep off, but na nija we dey o! Ccnl answer us fast o so we don't call u scam.n even if na scam are we nt proud of a nigerian born inventor even if we dey dash am money, watin stingee pple n hater's up ccnl mak una shout.we are dere.ahoy oo!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2011
Some egistered Patentees probably did not know by asking me to be silent would give the usurpers who are here with a mission, ample chance to  render Comandclem "financially impotent" so that the Company would not have the wherewithal to continue the case.                                                 What Mobil is doing here is not peculiar to Nigeria.                                                                  Many multinational Companies deliberately infringed on the Patent Right of individual inventors in the past, because they knew that individuals found it extremely difficult to source fund for prosecution of their cases.                                                        In America, for instance, it costs as much as three million dollars (about 450 million naira)  to prosecute patent right infringement which is a "chicken change" to the multi-national companies.                                                           More later
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2011
Fyneguy, any document you cannot release here does not exist. QED! Stop pretending to have any document, its all a ploy to deceive patentees to believe the deceit pervading this Assembly. You have no new document other than what has been released in this thread and past thread. And most of those documents were forged by comandclem.

Omokemesi, I was gentlemanly enough to admit that the certain statement i attributed to you actually belongs to Godsayes. But that does not negate the spirit of what I released here about comandclem. You couldnt even defend or deny them, instead you are busy chasing shadow. You are a deceitful man busy perfecting strategy to deceive patentees by the day.

@Omokemesi and Other agents of ccnl, you are wasting your time in defending ccnl. There is no court ruling any where in the world mandating mobil to pay ccnl. Why have all of you been deceiving patentees that mobil will pay. What will mobil pay? Did anybody tell you that mobil is father christmas. Dr Uwemedimo recruited you gangsters to carry out your fraudulent activities by robbing patentees of hard earned money. you guys claim to be patentees, surely you are all part of the inner circle of ccnl and therefore not the patentees am here to protect. Am protecting the ignorant patentees, those who do not know that you guys are big fraud. I WANT YOU GUYS TO ANSWER THIS SIMPLY QUESTION. YOU HAVE BEEN PROMISING PEOPLE THAT MOBIL WILL SOON PAY. WHICH COURT IN NIGERIA GAVE THAT RULING AND CAN YOU POST THE RULING HERE? If you fail to post the ruling here (the full text), go then and hide your faces in shame.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2011
Omokemesi, you are wipping up sentiment on funding of ccnl litigation. If Uwemedimo does not have money to prosecute the case and had to resort to this kind of 419 scheme, what was promised investors? Was it not promised that once the the court gives ruling on the case, ccnl will stop registration? As we speak, ccnl is not into any kind of litigation with mobil since last year that they abandon the case at the supreme court, how come they have been registering people? What case are they prosecuting with the money. If Uwemedimo can flagrantly break such promise that is key to his integrity, how is he to be trusted? Even at that, the money this man has collected from patentees is enough to last him his lifetime. Even if the case starts afresh, he has collected enough money to prosecute it. Why is ccnl collecting money at this time. Why? Omekemesi why? But why? This is 419 unlimited. Buyers beware!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2011
Hear me this day o yee patentees. No court in the land ordered mobil to pay cccnl. Why has ccnl agents been promise patentees that mobil will soon pay. Soon pay what? They equally said negotiation is advanced stage. Who were they negotiating with. Omokemesi and co, who was comandclem negotiating with? Its certainly not mobil. COMANDCLEM AND DECEITS. NA WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I promise to continue to protect those who ignorantly involved themselves in this deceit. I will not fail them, no matter what omokemesi and co do. I will only stop when they too stop posting lies here.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by fyneguy: 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2011
saibuhari:

Fyneguy, any document you cannot release here does not exist. QED! Stop pretending to have any document, its all a ploy to deceive patentees to believe the deceit pervading this Assembly. You have no new document other than what has been released in this thread and past thread. And most of those documents were forged by comandclem.

Omokemesi, I was gentlemanly enough to admit that the certain statement i attributed to you actually belongs to Godsayes. But that does not negate the spirit of what I released here about comandclem. You couldnt even defend or deny them, instead you are busy chasing shadow. You are a deceitful man busy perfecting strategy to deceive patentees by the day.

@Omokemesi and Other agents of ccnl, you are wasting your time in defending ccnl. There is no court ruling any where in the world mandating mobil to pay ccnl. Why have all of you been deceiving patentees that mobil will pay. What will mobil pay? Did anybody tell you that mobil is father christmas. Dr Uwemedimo recruited you gangsters to carry out your fraudulent activities by robbing patentees of hard earned money. you guys claim to be patentees, surely you are all part of the inner circle of ccnl and therefore not the patentees am here to protect. Am protecting the ignorant patentees, those who do not know that you guys are big fraud. I WANT YOU GUYS TO ANSWER THIS SIMPLY QUESTION. YOU HAVE BEEN PROMISING PEOPLE THAT MOBIL WILL SOON PAY. WHICH COURT IN NIGERIA GAVE THAT RULING AND CAN YOU POST THE RULING HERE? If you fail to post the ruling here (the full text), go then and hide your faces in shame.

grin Reverse psychology- nice try.

Dont worry you will get to see the documents, once they are tendered at the Supreme court very soon. wink
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 12:26am On Jun 23, 2011
^^^^ he wants ccnl to tender her 'weapons' here. Who does he think he is? Saibuhari is a jester. I know mobil's end is near. I salute your wisdom, fyneguy.
@omokemesi, it is crystal clear that saibuhari is reckless in his accusations. Everyone now knows better. he is a troll.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 12:56am On Jun 23, 2011
Fyneguy, God has given you something called WISDOM
I salute you for your simple and adequate comment against
saibuhari's post
GOD BLESS YOU
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2011
THE INVENTION OF ANTI-COROSSIVE SPECIAL PAINT (mobil special paint transteel blue,white,snow white enamel oil QAD) IS 31 YEARS TODAY.

THERE ARE JUSTIFICATIONS FOR CELEBERATIONS.

Onbehalf of all CCNL PATENTEES either in Nigeria or Oversea Countries , i congratulate the first African Scientist Inventor recognised by the Federal Government of Nigeria and World Interllectual Property ,  HIS EFFICIENCY KING REV. PROFESSOR CLEMENT JOHN ADIAMIKO UWEMEDIMO over this unique invention.
    Anti-corossive special paint is the only chemical that enables the extraction of crude oil throughout the world. Without this paint , there can be no off-shore oil extraction in Nigeria or anywhere in the world.
    On 23/06/1980 , the management of IPWA officially informed PROFESSOR CLEMENT JOHN ADIAMIKO UWEMEDIMO that anti-corossive paint was ready for sample and requesting CCNL to place an order for number of gallons needed. This indicates that anti-corossive special paint has been manufactured and invented.

<<<To be continued.

~Yusuf_Akure.
             alias.
            usefulman.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2011
QUOTE  FOR THE ATTENTION OF SAI BUHARI                                                        "The Nigerian  Environmental Rights  Action group has issued a  demand for  Million from  ExxonMobil in Nigeria for  their failure to  compensate fishermen  within the coastal areas  who suffered devastating  losses due to the oil  company’s exploration  activities and major oil  spills last year which was  revealed by  SaharaReporters in a  series of exposes. The fisherman of Akwa  Ibom State received  nothing from ExxonMobil  for spills dating back to  1998  in the Qua Iboe oil  fields"                                         @ saibuhari. What is your expert and humanitarian advice to President Jonathan on the above case which is very similar to that  between President Obama and BP?  THANK YOU.                                                    ~omokemesi @ saibuhari, you pretended as if you did not read the above post yesterday. Please comment. @ saibuhari, tell viewers where you read that President Jonathan has ordered Mobil to pay. Or you heard it inside a bus? Mr. Evil Genius
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2011
@saibuhari leave them with there useless document it is obvious to all patentees dat ccnl is wasting there time to get more fund 4rm innocent nigerian.@omokemesi u can't defend all the questions saibuhari asked u. why are u chasing shadow try to be realistic. even it's seems u're benefiting 4rm dis ccnl cos a genuine patentee will not behave like these.let me ask u dis simple question is there any written agreement btw ccnl and mobil in 1980
@saibuhari leave them with there useless document it is obvious to all patentees dat ccnl is wasting there time to get more fund 4rm innocent nigerian.@omokemesi u can't defend all the questions saibuhari asked u. why are u chasing shadow try to be realistic. even it's seems u're benefiting 4rm dis ccnl cos a genuine patentee will not behave like these.let me ask u dis simple question is there any written agreement btw ccnl and mobil in 1980
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2011
@saibuhari god will bless u my lawyer said the same thing @omokemesi answer my simple question is there any written agreement btw ccnl and mobil on 1980 with evidence.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2011
@all genuine patentees permit me to laugh in Russian language because it is one of the most interesting languages in the world
" ;Dha cho to chto kto etot al chik zna yu ch to moĭ poz hal uĭsta ya ne ho chu ya zna tʹu chi te lyu vbas sye ĭne reki chto by byt ho ros him ma chi kom cheesy"

Who can tell me why i am laughing?

Well i guess i just have to say it!

"I am laughing because from all the posts that i have been reading even without commenting, i have come to the observation that Comandclem Enemies on this thread have started begging the Genuine patentees for audience (please laugh in russky again) Our enemies on this thread are now posting some posts for acceptance and recognition of their irrelevant opinions (i still dey laugh in russky ooh) They are beginning to see that VICTORY IS CERTAIN FOR COMANDCLEM hence they now want to use style and come back to us (every body laugh in russky again!!!)"

I want to thank all genuine patentees who have applied WISDOM in their posts. Please keep it up. Ignore the posts you should ignore and "bulldorize" the ones that needs flogging. Lol,

QUOTE OF THE DAY " COMANDCLEM ENEMIES ARE NOW CRAWLING AND BEGGING FOR MERCY "

God bless Comandclem and everyone else!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2011
grin
QUOTE OF THE DAY " COMANDCLEM ENEMIES ARE NOW CRAWLING AND BEGGING FOR MERCY "

God bless Comandclem and everyone else!!! grin
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2011
Congrat to all Nigerians/MOBIL-23-06-2011 makes 31yrs dat Comandclem succeeded in manufacturg d Sample of our Invention thru her Manufacturer, INTERNATIONAL PAINTS, WEST AFRICA,I.P.W.A-D Store Keeper of I.P.W.A,OWERRI WROTE A LETTER ON 23-06-1980 to CCNL- "YOUR MOBIL BLUE IS NOW READY FOR SAMPLE.YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR NUMBER OF GALLONS NEEDED TODAY", a Big thank to KING PROF CLEMENT JOHN ADIAMIKE UWEMEDIMO.HE WIL LIVE LONG TO ENJOY D FRUIT OF HIS LABOUR(ROYALTY) IN JESUS NAME.AMEN. It a blessing be a patentee. God bless us. God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by obinna120: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2011
saibuhari take ccnl to court,efcc,police,icpc etc, you have an array of options.here is not a law court.whether u are right or wrong nobody can guarantee you a verdict here.i cant imagine a sane and buzy man having all the time in the world to post more than 5 threads on one page of nairaland forum just to derail it.is there nothing wrong somewhere?can i have answers in this houuuuuuuuuuse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.