Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. (10603 Views)

Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / Many Young Guys Were Disvirgined By Prostitutes In Nigeria / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by iamphill: 1:22am On Feb 18, 2020
When you meet any girl using probably an high end smart phone and their ever auxiliary Nokia torch light phone......

Na den be that no dulling
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Greatzeus(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Joystark:
How can someone create such a useless topic?
What's up Joy,how is PH?
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Greatzeus(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2020
MissGodOwn:
LMAO, u are very very funny
Thanks. Do you sew male clothes?
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 18, 2020
Greatzeus:

Thanks. Do you sew male clothes?
Yes I do
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Joystark(f): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2020
Greatzeus:

What's up Joy,how is PH?

Good... the last time I was there. smiley

How have you been?
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Greatzeus(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Joystark:

Good... the last time I was there. smiley

How have you been?
Very fine thanks
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Greatzeus(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Yes I do
I want to sew two 6 yards Ankara. I want a professional job. I hardly wear natives but I want to sew these and keep them.
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
Greatzeus:

I want to sew two 6 yards Ankara. I want a professional job. I hardly wear natives but I want to sew these and keep them.
Ok,are you based in lagos, or just tell me ur location.
Re: See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. by Joystark(f): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Greatzeus:

Very fine thanks

Great man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thompson Ifunanya Breaks Internet With Her Open Boobs / Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.