Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures (84275 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
AMI3:

It is not the size of the dick but the strength of it.
u look beautiful though

Lol, size matter abeg. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by hammerU: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nn3muka:
Its sweet in the middle grin
Everyone knows sha even those hating her normally pay dirtier women huge sums just to nut. kiss
HML to her

makydebbie:
The man must have a big prick to handle that ass tho.

cococandy:
Nairaland male haters today.

After all the names they call her and wish her bad.

#itissweetinthemiddle . tongue

victorian:

My toto complain to you?

And who is dem?

Before thunder fire you there with your bad mouth. As if na you give me dem.

Useless cockroach.

Chinekemeeeee!

wen did all our girls turn professionals? shocked

una don spoil finish...

we go still fit see virgin marry? cheesy grin
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by panmunium(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Truth be told, this guy can't handle that booty, besides she's more experienced than him
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
ibuyairtime11:
To me, she is the sexiest nollywood actress.

You know nothing John Snow
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
ibuyairtime11:

Which weed are you on Oshogbo or Ogbomoso?
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:
Men are really trying o

If this girl naked, aswear, my dicck cant rise! She’s always dirty in my eyes. Sorry, no sorry.

Well, I wish them what they wish themselves.

Truetalk bro
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Duru009(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
Old woman with small boy .....
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by AMI3(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol, size matter abeg. Thank you.

OK cool. enjoy. urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by cococandy(f): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
When have I ever been a “good girl?”
hammerU:

Chinekemeeeee!

wen did all our girls turn professionals? shocked

una don spoil finish...

we go still fit see virgin marry? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by fattprince(m): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

Whay are you this mean?
The picture in your profile, that place looks like somewhere in Bariga. Am I right?
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

i dey like dis kain talk...(pls con2unu)
women with big ass, which wan go fit dem. small or big prick?
Omo fat women pussy de tight lyk bottled cook.
If u use small prick Bleep slim gal . Na so de thing go the swim inside. Though I been get Small prick buh I don enlarge am bcus of my babe oo
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Barney001: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
awa:

Jewel, please leave any FBoy trying to bodyshame you. I am okay the way you are and ready to do anything humanly possible to put more smile on your Beautiful face.
What a simp!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by robosky02(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Very soon

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Ty440: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
That's bad of you to wish ur fellow human being such a bad luck.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Jeweltz(f): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
fattprince:

The picture in your profile, that place looks like somewhere in Bariga. Am I right?

No. I shot it last November when I visited a friend
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Jeweltz(f): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
Toks2008:

I think I am not just the flirty type of guy and my priorities were so parallel to finding romance.
Maybe
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Jeweltz(f): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
tricksters:
to fuq u de hungry me

May God forgive u. Accept God into ur life First
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by hustla(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Olosho jam yahoo boy
Congrats
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by fattprince(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

No. I shot it last November when I visited a friend
Okay. Thanks
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by chijokz(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Congrats to them and wishing them a happy married life.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Bekool(m): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
Meet Mrs Micheal Fisayo OLAGUNJU

Curvy actress, Anita Joseph and her lover, Real Mc Fish did their wedding on Valentine’s day.

Anita Joseph has released their official wedding pictures via her Instagram Page.

Anita captioned one of the photos:

“Forever Mine”
My Husband The Crown on my Head”
Valentine Bride very sexy�‍♂️
@realmcfish for Richer for Richer�"

In another, the actress wrote:

" Behold your Treasure MRS Micheal Fisayo OLAGUNJU �
Caption this“

Anita Joseph's husband, MC Fish recently revealed on Instagram how people said negative things about her to discourage him from getting married to the actress.

He said: "Yo @anitajoseph8 HOW ARE YOU TODAY � people are saying this and that about u �� , but that’s not the problem the problem is that I can’t leave cause it’s sweet in the middle ���� . The “S” on Superman’s chest means “stronger together” and that’s exactly what we are � I love you ��"

The way yoruba men are rushing to marry Igbo girls these days eh is like one of their greatest prayers and achievements in life is to marry Igbo ladies. I don't even know why they so much love Igbo girls but hate biafra with passion i don't understand it.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by ThatFairGuy: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
Leave that for us to say, you're not in position to tell us you're sex.y
Jeweltz:
Sexy? Not as sexier as me tho
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Legendguru: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
OH
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by olamakinde(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sweet in the middle huh, wa keko
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by ThatFairGuy: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sir I thought they said you're married in some thread I came across last year wink. Leave jeweItz for we that haven't married grin
Toks2008:

I think I am not just the flirty type of guy and my priorities were so parallel to finding romance.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Lordfranklin(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Caseless:
sorry about the mixup.
No problem bro

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Toks2008(m): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Sir I thought they said you're married in some thread I came across last year wink. Leave jeweItz for we that haven't married grin

Lol! See me see wahala o grin

Are you scared? Be a man and try your luck...what if she decides to be with me even if I'm married?

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
ibuyairtime11:
.. where you wan com put ini edo
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Simbrixton(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
yoruba people and marrying rubbish sef stupid boy
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Exodora: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:
The man must have a big prick to handle that ass tho.

Aaaaaaaa slim guys dey them na carries ooooo. Fear them for that side.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Exodora: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
emmabest2000:
Congratulations to them

she shows her husband , not like Nina wey dey hide her husband like the way Bob is hiding his dick in woman dress grin

You wan use am cook soup
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:

To me, you have bad taste for women. Please, when you’re ready to settle down, inform your people, so they can help find a wife for you.

Hahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) / Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) / Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.