Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,239 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures (84277 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by AmazingELixir: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Hmmm!...some people and death wish sha...see as the guy lepa..

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nn3muka(f): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2020
Its sweet in the middle grin
Everyone knows sha even those hating her normally pay dirtier women huge sums just to nut. kiss
HML to her

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by nurseafrica: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2020
3 years we go hear story

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Correcto: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2020
Must you say everything that you feel or think? Be careful! so you don't get into a deep mess some day
Davash222:
Men are really trying o

If this girl naked, aswear, my dicck cant rise! She’s always dirty in my eyes. Sorry, no sorry.

Well, I wish them what they wish themselves.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Proffdada: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:
Sexy? Not as sexier as me tho
fine wine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by wisdomkid: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2020
StephenBB:
Marriage wey go still crash like Nigerian economy,

I laugh in ijaw....

I give this marriage just 2-3 years, after that...ósó
1. May the prayer you pray for others come to pass in your own life. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Jeweltz(f): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2020
chinchonglee:

Is dat not you on ur dp

Abi is dere anoda version of you i cant see?
Pls wen u pump ur ass come here and compare with her till den jst hold your mouth

I'm sorry but I can't pump ass. For what? . I'm okay like that, so if he don't like it, he should just swerve
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Stacial: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2020
So happy for you darling, May your union be blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Toks2008(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:
Sexy? Not as sexier as me tho

Sexy is relative and what one man sees as sexy can be a turn off for another man but it is a good thing to appreciate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by chinchonglee(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2020
6digitscomrade:
which type of pump do u recommend? There are different ones ooo... you can’t compare your pump with I go die pump or diz guy pump for example that will be ludicrous and consistency with preponderance also matters.. except you were talking of the medical surgery which I doubt I’m interested in debating lol
I dnt understand dis sh*t u wrote here

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Proffdada: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:
Men are really trying o

If this girl naked, aswear, my dicck cant rise! She’s always dirty in my eyes. Sorry, no sorry.

dirty! Especially between the fatty folds of her skin. Even after taking hydrogen peroxide bath I still doubt undecided

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Jeweltz(f): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2020
awa:

Sent a DM abi na PM to my new Crush... If you know you know....get the connection done.

sad angry
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Jeweltz(f): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2020
Toks2008:

Sexy is relative and what one man sees as sexy can be a turn off for another man but it is a good thing to appreciate yourself.

I agree
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by 6digitscomrade: 9:19am On Feb 17, 2020
PotatoSalad:

True. Nothing sexy about having big nyash. I love them slim
most people who like tiny or slim women have tendencies to like underage girls ..because I can’t phantom sleeping with a woman who appears to be like a child it frightens me ..

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by chinchonglee(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

I'm sorry but I can't pump ass. For what? . I'm okay like that, so if he don't like it, he should just swerve
So y re now trying to be sexier than the woman who's got a massive ass like her
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by awa(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

Jewel, please leave any FBoy trying to bodyshame you. I am okay the way you are and ready to do anything humanly possible to put more smile on your Beautiful face.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by princeade86(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2020
I can never do elaborated wedding with celebrity because it won't last. 80% of them are not house wife or husband house materials. So why wasting my money.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Toks2008(m): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

Can you now see the point? To me your backside is very ok and somewhat above my preferred type of ass yet another guy sees it as not big enough.

Outward beauty is very relative so just pray your man prefers you the way you are.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by motionarena: 9:20am On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:
The man must have a big prick to handle that ass tho.
do you like big diick

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:

Maky, you don spoil finish o.
Lol

Hmm grin
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by awa(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2020
chinchonglee:

Leave my Bae alone ooo... I can slap you for her case... If you doubt me ask Teni

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Oloshoooo

One and only.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Longman180(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:
Men are really trying o

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by princeade86(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2020
ibuyairtime11:
To me, she is the sexiest nollywood actress.
because of back abi. Or what's ur criteria.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Jeweltz(f): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2020
Toks2008:

Can you now see the point? To me your backside is very ok and somewhat above my preferred type of ass yet another guy sees it as not big enough.

Outward beauty is very relative so just pray your man prefers you the way you are.

You have a point. Good morning
How are you

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2020
Toks2008:

You are so so spoilt.

Any average schlong can do the work if her ass is the soft type.

Btw I don't know what guys see in big backside cos it is a turn off for me.

LOL, because I'm talking about sex I'm spoilt. You're right sha. I'm rotten.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by 6digitscomrade: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2020
chinchonglee:

I dnt understand dis sh*t u wrote here
u started the confusion oga fuckanizer lol abi nor be u dey recommend pumping?
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Unik3030: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2020
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdrgHUPEXqI

Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Pre-wedding
with this video it's obvious d girl is getting married to save face but d foolish guy doesn't know. from the look of things, d guy na legit small boy

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by awa(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2020
Toks2008:

I do adore Jewel the way she is. You guys should leave my Baby alone this morning...

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by chinchonglee(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2020
6digitscomrade:
u started the confusion oya fuckanizer lol abi nor be u dey recommend pumping?
My friend brain surgery is free in finland..

I think you should go for it!!
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Jeweltz(f): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2020
chinchonglee:

I'm sorry if my comment isn't okay
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Drosonogasta(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2020
Slim ppl dis days eehh! ah no know wetin always dey inspire dem for big ass. If e no take time e go only bear name bcuz nobody fit buy market finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) / Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon / Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.