Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures (84318 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by tricksters: 11:47am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

WOW.
to fuq u de hungry me
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by COdeGenesis: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:
Sexy? Not as sexier as me tho

You are entitled to your opinion
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by cococandy(f): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2020
OsuAmaka:

pained for what?.. she is a old LovePeddler, fat hippopotamus, bruised thighs, flabby pussy, the guy is a big fool. if you are like her, no man go wan fúck you na.

-Osu amaka

grin grin

Sorry
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:
Men are really trying o

If this girl naked, aswear, my dicck cant rise! She’s always dirty in my eyes. Sorry, no sorry.

Well, I wish them what they wish themselves.

don't be a hater young man.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OsuAmaka: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2020
cococandy totocandy:

grin grin

Sorry
for what?.. u don't have sense.

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by mrpaedo(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2020
Sweeetheart:

I'm a big size dick dude your point doesn't have direction

you're proving impotent sef doesn't matter so far it had big dick shows how myopic you're in reading what you quote

learn to read properly, it's not practically about the size, some big prick can't even last to 30secs with a lady, so what relevance is that to satisfy lady

grin grin I know you lying
If you had a big prick,you wouldn't be so emotional with your posts
Wetin concern me with satifying women?All I care about is inserting my big,veiny prick and releasing even after 2secs sef nothing concern me cool

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:
Sexy? Not as sexier as me tho

low key marketing/ads.
sense no go kee u.
goodluck to you.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Neimar:

why are you so beautiful? shocked

My mummy is very beautiful.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Sweeetheart:

because you've not tasted big prick before doesn't mean is overrated. you go collect em, you will beg more for it

experience it first before ridiculing big prick, even though usefulness of prick is practically not in size nevertheless it value can't be rule out

Shut up at this point you're saying rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Sweeetheart(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2020
mrpaedo:

grin grin I know you lying
If you had a big prick,you wouldn't be so emotional with your posts
Wetin concern me with satifying women?All I care about is inserting my big,veiny prick and releasing even after 2secs sef nothing concern me cool

bring your gf to confirm that's if you've one, no sane Lady want to associate herself with someone that his life achievement revolve around dick

bring your sister and other ladies in your family if they won't testify what jam their body, you think na by mouth u dey make here grin

it's on record that empty drum make the loudest noise, we guys with big prick no dey loud em, we don't get freak away
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I bet you like doggy style too

My dick should be enough to make you feel alright

I'm good in bed I swear

Shut up.
So the dick for real life don finish before I'll be doing anonymous prick.
Carry your cv to another pussy.

5 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2020
Caseless:
lol! So you know? Bad geng.
Girls look at us and imagine all sorts of funny things. I remember one openly telling me she likes my palm, fingers, big toe and my heel. She said they are indicative of something big down there and sexual stamina. I was like, how do you girls come up with this estimation by mere looking at someone?

Haha
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Shut up.
So the dick for real life don finish before I'll be doing anonymous prick.
Carry your cv to another pussy.
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Sweeetheart(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Shut up at this point you're saying rubbish.

what's more rubbish in that and the sperm you drink like yoghurt?

na person that's older than your uncle u dey tell make e shut up? e be like say dem dey fry chinchin on your mountain head
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Neimar: 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

My mummy is very beautiful.

And you are dark skinned tongue

Miss Ghana loading
wink
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Neimar:

And you are dark skinned tongue

Miss Ghana loading
wink

Lol, I don't have interest in pageantry oo.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Emmasnoop(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hope nor be the yanch and breast u take marry this one oh, make she get sense oh because pussy nor be business oh.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
He must be a Yoruba man. Bcus Igbo man can never marry dis gal
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Neimar: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol, I don't have interest in pageantry oo.

Okay ooo

Have a lovely day
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
ibuyairtime11:
To me, she is the sexiest nollywood actress.
and how does it pay your bills
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by vickydevoka(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
2papa:
She is too Old for him
There is an Igbo adage that says; a man is always Superior to a woman no matter how she is, whether if she's older than him
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
Neimar:

Okay ooo

Have a lovely day

You too dear.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by StephenBB(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
irunoko:
prophet of doom I hail o.maybe if you had seen Vision about your life 2-3 years before noon,it will have been better than this

Wish people well it will not remove anything from your body but envy and bitterness no go gree you

I hail you too my brother

I love my life the way it is...cos it's getting better with each passing day

I don't need any vision
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by victorian(f): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
OsuAmaka:

mummy, abeg park well. it's that kinda dude that is giving hope to old fat bags like you.

-Osu amaka

Jealousy will not kill u tongue

He does not need to give me hope.

I'm taken already tongue

Lemme give u double for your troubles

Ntorrrr! Keep being miserable on other people's happiness.

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by 6digitscomrade: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
freemi:
forget da thing. Most of this girls r sperm stealers.especially from this her age bracket.. Maybe she just want a child. After that. . . .
undoubtedly

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by StephenBB(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
sheba222:
try n b positive.atleast wish dem well
Okay o!

Happy married life to them o!

Are you happy now?
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Lilimax(f): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Germi9:
It's obvious she sponsored the wedding
How is this your business undecided undecided??
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Lilimax(f): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
2papa:
She is too Old for him
Is it your business undecided??
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
Thunderblasts:

The husband knows why he prefers to be off social media. He is marrying a potentially controversial bitch...
If I want to marry Linda, I will do same!

gbam!

very controversial....just lay low as if you're not there.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
vickydevoka:

Big prick on top big ass lady is a fallacy.
Slim gals lyk u in reality have wider pussy which requires bigger prick

i dey like dis kain talk...(pls con2unu)
women with big ass, which wan go fit dem. small or big prick?
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by jadakiss213(m): 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:

To me, you have bad taste for women. Please, when you’re ready to settle down, inform your people, so they can help find a wife for you.
Damn!!!!! You savage man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OsuAmaka: 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
victorian dicktorian:

Jealousy will not kill u tongue

He does not need to give me hope.

I'm taken already tongue

Lemme give u double for your troubles

Ntorrrr! Keep being miserable on other people's happiness.
you're taken again?.. dem just dey pass you round like newspaper. ur toto don suffer.

-Osu amaka

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon / Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.