Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures (84281 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by skyfather09(m): 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:
Men are really trying o

If this girl naked, aswear, my dicck cant rise! She’s always dirty in my eyes. Sorry, no sorry.

Well, I wish them what they wish themselves.
enter the nearest bar, order anything you want I go pay... what you wrote is gold.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by zoghys: 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:
Sexy? Not as sexier as me tho

You can say that again
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I bet you like doggy style too

My dick should be enough to make you feel alright

I'm good in bed I swear

mtcheeew!

na kóngi dey talk. no b u i swear....
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
czarr:
Lol
Too bad.

she's probably in that pix...
but may not want to tell you
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Lilimax(f): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
OsuAmaka:

pained for what?.. she is a old hoe, fat hippopotamus, bruised thighs, flabby pussy, the guy is a big fool. if you are like her, no man go wan fúck you na.
-Osu amaka
Bia, this | Yoruba Moslem guy, you just carried Anita Joseph's matter for head on this thread like say you dey
hawk and kiri gala and pepper upadan undecided sad
Abeg make we hear word jare?
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by czarr(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

she's probably in that pix...k
but may not want to tell you
I don't care though.... I just know the one in the Middle is cute....
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
mrpaedo:

grin grin I swear many naija men no get commonsense again
See wetin guyman marry put for house

is that the bride?

if yes , then she's close to being an evening newspaper. yeah..very close!

forget the mark, anybody can get that cox of accident
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
czarr:
I don't care though.... I just know the one in the Middle is cute....

k
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sweeetheart:

have you heard juvenile style before? it doesn't require length even big size dick might destroy vagina if it do that style

please what is juvenile style?

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by TonyBankz(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:
Men are really trying o

If this girl naked, aswear, my dicck cant rise! She’s always dirty in my eyes. Sorry, no sorry.

Anoda Man’s Food Na Anoda Man’s Poison
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Millenniumlady(f): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:
The man must have a big prick to handle that ass tho.

i tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy slim guys always have big and long dick cheesy though you can predict the size of a man's dick from his face,hands and legs cheesy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Ganjafama(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:

To me, you have bad taste for women. Please, when you’re ready to settle down, inform your people, so they can help find a wife for you.
Lol Bros go easy on the guy o abeg.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by makydebbie(f): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
Millenniumlady:
i tell you cheesy cheesy cheesy slim guys always have big and long dick cheesy though you can predict the size of a man's dick from his face,hands and legs cheesy lipsrsealed
Eii sis, come and teach me. grin
Let me see if your description will match my boyfriend. grin
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by nwimo22(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Germi9:
It's obvious she sponsored the wedding
Reason please
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by zudozz: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
na this guy carry this problem last last..

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by victorian(f): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
OsuAmaka:

you're taken again?.. dem just dey pass you round like newspaper. ur toto don suffer.

-Osu amaka

My toto complain to you?

And who is dem?

Before thunder fire you there with your bad mouth. As if na you give me dem.

Useless cockroach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by irunoko(m): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
StephenBB:

I hail you too my brother

I love my life the way it is...cos it's getting better with each passing day

I don't need any vision
lmaooo you cannot see vision for your life but you can see for another person. grin
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by victorian(f): 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
OsuAmaka:

you're taken again?.. dem just dey pass you round like newspaper. ur toto don suffer.

-Osu amaka

My toto complain to you?

And who is dem?

Before thunder fire you there with your bad mouth. As if na you give me dem.

Useless cockroach.

When u are done whining u will go look for work to do.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by cbrezy(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:
Sexy? Not as sexier as me tho
Absolutely your shape is perfect THICC grin
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by NothingDoMe: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:

To me, you have bad taste for women. Please, when you’re ready to settle down, inform your people, so they can help find a wife for you.
Hahaha
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Germi9: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lilimax:

How is this your business undecided undecided??
It's not your business either
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Funkybabee(f): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wow

Congratulations to her
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Mcdaniels06: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
He who find a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from the Lord,
That back side is part of the favour from the Lord.

Congratulations Anyway. Happy Marriage Life.

REAL ESTATE is not just about Owning a House or a Landed Property Somewhere,
It's also about Using it to CREATE UNMEASURABLE WEALTH "YEAR IN, YEAR OUT" For Yourself and Generation Yet Unborn.
With it, we will teach you how to Create Genuine Wealth Using Real Estate as a Formidable Tool.
(For Inquiries & More Info, Pls Chat Us NOW @ 07031201057 Whatsapp).
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Honeydenz(f): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
Next thing now you hear she has become an evangelist.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Toks2008(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Jeweltz:

Maybe you've been closing your eyes and missing shots tongue

I think I am not just the flirty type of guy and my priorities were so parallel to finding romance.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by sonofanarchy(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

you must have a big pussy to handle big prick
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by AMI3(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

It is not the size of the dick but the strength of it.
u look beautiful though
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Tareq1105: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Davash222:
Men are really trying o

Pele o Mr Clean.
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Stanfeelings: 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
easyfem:
Now is my turn to marry IJN
oya, contact me make we reason. you never can tell
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Alwaysachick: 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
This boy get big eye o.. cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by Tayor23(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
ibuyairtime11:
To me, she is the sexiest nollywood actress.
mi gbo ru e ri
Re: Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures by lovchalice(f): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
The witch
Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) / Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon / Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.