Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers (20707 Views)

Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / Amaechi Reacts To Blackmail Reports - Vanguard / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by PlayerMeji: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2020
No video evidence?

Arguments are won easily and cleverly with a video evidence in this age... Just saying..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by fuse88(m): 11:32am On Feb 17, 2020
chiiraq802:
How i wish they actually kidnapped you...
Then live stream themselves nakking you 2x2 plank(wood),
grin, so that you can equally enjoy the pain other abducted victims felt....
LOL��

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Racoon(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2020
post=86721475:

Why are you talking like one of the kidnappers Racoon?
You better be careful about the trash you type online sometimes.

Someone is telling you he wasn't kidnapped, You are here telling everyone he was kidnapped!We no pity you
[b]The owner of this forum did a disclaimer for people like you from day one.[/b]Kontinue.....
Check Aisha video.Always be objective for once.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by seborrhic: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2020
But the security crisis in Nigeria is not Amaechi's fault,so why lie about an attack that was witnessed by other passengers?
This is so archaic and childish of him.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Kenturkey048(m): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2020
post=86721444:
Again, RUMOURS are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.
see am.....children perdition ,hater of the state and lover of backwardness......

If Jonathan was still the president of the shithole mannabbqgrils would have masturbated on this thread....Now he is forming rumour when everything seem truth... The thunder that is waiting to strike all of you that brought us back to 1960 still dey gather well....

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by chiiraq802(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2020
worworbabe:

Why would you wish him that.

The mind of an average Nigerian is pure evil, no wonder we are where we are today. If he was in charge of security, your comment would have been understandable.

But with him in transportation, we have seen some achievement.
Abeg!!! shift commot for my front....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by SweetCunt97(f): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2020
Good thing he's physically fit enough to escape. Normally politicians with big belly can't run to save their lives
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2020
Denial is now everyday song. I don't know why simple truth is so difficult to tell in this country by ...........

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Takeit2017(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2020
In other news

I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2000 Only. See my info below to Chat me up.

Also design letters and cv plus I'd cards
Contact me see my signature
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by krokronyash(f): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2020
As fake as my left nyash.
cheesy
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by shogsman(m): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2020
post=86721475:

Why are you talking like one of the kidnappers Racoon?
You better be careful about the trash you type online sometimes.

Someone is telling you he wasn't kidnapped,
You are here telling everyone he was kidnapped!

We no pity you
The owner of this forum did a disclaimer for people like you from day one.
Kontinue.....
Not this dead meat seller again

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2020
sue their @ss off.
i hate fake news
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by APCNig: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
If it was Ortom, he would claim he jumped out of the train and escaped with a bike cheesy

Dino Melaye would have said he jumped out of the train while the train was on motion, then he climped an Iroko tree and stayed there for 20 hours.
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by priscaoge(f): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2020
Akuko undecided

People that were present knew how it happened so why is he lying about an attack that many passengers witnessed?

What is really wrong with these people in government? angry
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Chamberlin1983(m): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=chiiraq802 post=86717732]How i wish they actually kidnapped you...
grin, so that you can equally enjoy the pain other abducted victims felt....You are very correct bro. If those we call our leaders face what we pass through then they wil see the need to do the needfull.
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by NigeriaBam: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2020
cry
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2020
krokronyash:
As fake as my left nyash.
cheesy

Can I see both nyashes n verify which is fake.. thank u
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by OgaBuhari: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2020
Godson1996:
Okay
ipob propaganda as usual
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by emmajodeci(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
chiiraq802:
How i wish they actually kidnapped you...
grin, so that you can equally enjoy the pain other abducted victims felt....

�����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Aloycrowned(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
ignis:
I am not surprised. APC is the government of lies and propaganda.

Always denying the obvious.

Even if he was kidnapped, he will deny it after being released claiming it is a closed door meeting with kidnappers that lasted for days.

Let us keep lying to ourselves.

Hahahahahahlololololzzzz grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by OgaBuhari: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
priscaoge:
Akuko undecided

People that were present knew how it happened so why is he lying about an attack that many passengers witnessed?

What is really wrong with these people in government? angry
I think you should shut up.
where you present?
obviously you know nothing about politics so stick to romance section.
Dumbo
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by OgaBuhari: 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Racoon:
Check Aisha video.Always be objective for once.
Namdi Kanu zombie. the said Aisha is a paid fraudster used by IPOB to spread the propaganda
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Witnes: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Even is not fake but God with His mercy spared and saved him,,,good to go! Amaechi is the only minister on Bubu cabinet that I so much endeared and loved.
Carry go my honorable minister, enemies will always fail woefully
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by petitejolie(f): 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
I know someone who was dere too. Its true. Thats why that old papa president is acting surprise about d insecurity in d country cos people around him dont say anything . until dey kidnap some of this executives or legislators den dey will wake up. I dont know why God use to guide and protect this people sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili: "Police Detained Me & Arrested BBOG Members On Orders Of Buhari" / Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.