Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers (20709 Views)

Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / Amaechi Reacts To Blackmail Reports - Vanguard / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Lovelive: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
post=86721444:
Again, RUMOURS are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

Not in this context

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by John6432: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
See blew
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Legendguru: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lol
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by ThatFairGuy: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
You mean Dino melaye grin grin
Officialgarri:
If it was Ortom, he would claim he jumped out of the train and escaped with a bike cheesy
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Sniper101(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is my man cool

But with the way things are in terms of insecurity, I strongly doubt that the good people of Rivers State would remain interested in that railway he talked about constructing, all the way from Borno State down to Rivers State.

That project is No no
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Khaleell001(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Only unserious people take that loud mouth of a person called Aisha Yesufu serious.
I would rather with for a corroborative news than believe any loud mother and shameless cloud chaser.
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Khaleell001(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
princeade86:
let him come out and reply aisha yesufu. I don't know why u don't want to have sen** for once. Must u support evil. We only see u in a news that favor Ur useless party.

Because you are his supervisor?

If you don't have work to do, tell me, I will give you one to do.
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by princeade86(m): 4:00am On Feb 18, 2020
Khaleell001:

Because you are his supervisor?

If you don't have work to do, tell me, I will give you one to do.
pls give me work. Mumu
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by NGpatriot: 5:04am On Feb 18, 2020
princeade86:
let him come out and reply aisha yesufu. I don't know why u don't want to have sen** for once. Must u support evil. We only see u in a news that favor Ur useless party.

He replied the loud mouth fake news woman already, instead of following real news, you waste your time on rumors fake news.

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by JustLeo: 5:09am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

He replied the loud mouth fake news woman already, instead of following real news, you waste your time on rumors fake news.
[/s]
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Khaleell001(m): 7:13am On Feb 18, 2020
princeade86:
pls give me work. Mumu

SMH.
I won't insult you because you are already an insult to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River / More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu / Chinedum Orji Gifts Car, Employment To Couple Who Lost 4 Children In Suya Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.