Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers (20711 Views)

Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / Amaechi Reacts To Blackmail Reports - Vanguard / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Jabioro: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Gone are the days when they will used grammar to confused us,he had not said anything,He corconted.. means he is helping them to cook the fake news..did you concur..? Make them kidnapped you make will how many people remained to be Kidnapped..
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by almayda: 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
Saw him at NAI airport enroute Ghana the same time it was purported being abducted...that social media bill is long overdue.
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Osidazz19: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
If it was Ortom, he would claim he jumped out of the train and escaped with a bike cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by 2Odds101(f): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
OgaBuhari:

why do u dumb heads keep believing every lies peddled by IPOB on social media?
I don't blame u guys. your brains are beclouded by hate maybe that's why they ain't reasoning properly.
the same hate your brain was beclouded with prior to 2014 that you couldn't reason well to see the disaster in front of you....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by priscaoge(f): 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
OgaBuhari:
I think you should shut up.
where you present?
obviously you know nothing about politics so stick to romance section.
Dumbo

Another pained lowlife nitwit! Go home and tell that thing that brought you into this World by mistake that she’s a Dumbo. Keep displaying your animalistic behavior, ekwensu

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by GEEBITE: 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wow,people will record themselves while under gun attack in the dusk.Men, some reasoning levels are amazing.
PlayerMeji:
No video evidence?

Arguments are won easily and cleverly with a video evidence in this age... Just saying..
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by priscaoge(f): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
2Odds101:
the same hate your brain was beclouded with prior to 2014 that you couldn't reason well to see the disaster in front of you....

My Dear that ape is so bitter. Just imagine how he jumps from one comment to another abusing his mother and all the hungry fools in his family. I wonder why he’s so bitter and frustrated

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by 2Odds101(f): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
priscaoge:

My Dear that ape is so bitter. Just imagine how he jumps from one comment to another abusing his mother and all the hungry fools in his family. I wonder why he’s so bitter and frustrated
But seriously there are some coded beautiful ladies on Nairaland oooh....As I see my dear ,from a female handler ..rushed to check if her propix is in her profile ..... My heart skipped for a minute when I saw her pishure....you are beautiful ma...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by priscaoge(f): 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
2Odds101:

But seriously there are some coded beautiful ladies on Nairaland oooh....As I see my dear ,from a female handler ..rushed to check if her propix is in her profile ..... My heart skipped when I saw her pishure....you are beautiful ma...

Lol cheesy cheesy
I wasn’t expecting that cheesy
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by 2Odds101(f): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
priscaoge:

Lol cheesy cheesy
I wasn’t expecting that cheesy
Thank you!
you are welcome.
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by PNomsule: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Esseite:
No one expects him to accept it..

If the road is not safe and rail not safe, what then is his job as minister of transport?

Is he the minister of defense?
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by BestKato(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Calculating:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/amaechi-reacts-to-alleged-escape-from-kidnappers/

You didn't escape, so you responding from kidnappers den?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Studio247: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Thank God is fake news body for tell you

Nikon 3100 for sell
Check my signature if interested

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by AreaFada2: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
PlayerMeji:
No video evidence?

Arguments are won easily and cleverly with a video evidence in this age... Just saying..
Won like Ganduje collecting wads of corruption dollars? APC will claim it was doctored. Nor be 9ja? shocked
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by anonimi: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
ignis:
I am not surprised. APC is the government of lies and propaganda.
Always denying the obvious.
Even if he was kidnapped, he will deny it after being released claiming it is a closed door meeting with kidnappers that lasted for days.
Let us keep lying to ourselves.

grin shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024299_bubu6_jpeg86aaf8fa6cd32a5104ab6bf996dd1ee3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by babydioku(f): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
this man has a mental problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Kcgame196: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
See details below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by desiredhome: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

Chai....spineless Amotekun of ubima, why didn't they catch and collect their own share of the national cake..I know Buhari would have paid because he loves him like a cow..

What will the fulani kidnappers fend for their families with when Amaechi and Buhari decided to cut off their source of livelihood.
Mumu people alliz Wailers everywhere always wishing other people evil while they are worst.
If the news was to be that he was killed you will go and do Thanksgiving in the church.
Evil minds
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Wasky101: 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
If it was Ortom, he would claim he jumped out of the train and escaped with a bike cheesy
Sounds more like a Dino story
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by OgaBuhari: 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
priscaoge:

I'm a pained lowlife nitwit! I need to crawl back to the cave I crept out of and tell that stupid thing that brought me into this World by mistake that she’s a Dumbo.
I'm an animal
fixed
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Successlane: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Officialgarri:

WHAAAAT

Wetin Ortom do you now
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by dederocs(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
What a shame angry
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by PlayerMeji: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hey bro, people have taken videos under more desperate situations.

Fear-monger

GEEBITE:
Wow,people will record themselves while under gun attack in the dusk.Men, some reasoning levels are amazing.
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by seunjungle1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
You need serious diagnose
Everything not in support of APC is a lie
Your suffering from APC evil is not small

post=86721444:
Again, RUMOURS are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by michoim(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
Officialgarri:
Na so the life of the people of that party be...
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Burruchaga71(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
He escaped today. Tomorrow is another day.
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Boyooosa(m): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
KEVIND:

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Train Attack By Bandits
Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UmVVUcVpIE
I don't trust anyone in Nigeria especially aisha yesuf and rotimi amaechi including dailynigeria.
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by NGpatriot: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Gunmen attack Kaduna-Abuja train with ballistics

https://dailypost.ng/2020/01/02/breaking-gunmen-attack-kaduna-abuja-train-with-ballistics/.

No train was attacked on the Abuja-Kaduna railway, says NRC

The Nigerian Railways Corporation (NRC) has denied reports that a train conveying passengers from Kaduna to Abuja was attacked by gunmen on Thursday.

https://www.thecable.ng/no-train-was-attacked-on-the-abuja-kaduna-railway-says-nrc

Remember similar news about gunmen attacking passengers with ballistic projectiles?

Nigerian newspapers are fake news peddlers, trust them at your own risk.
Re: Amaechi Reacts To Reports About His Escape From Kidnappers by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
many roads in the north are being abandoned because of bandits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sandy Onor Clinches PDP Guber Ticket In Cross River / Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council / Security: Oyo State Government Donates 35 Refurbished Patrol Vehicles, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.